Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 6:42 am

ENDLESS WARNINGS!

TRUST THE PLAN

A GRAND DESIGN HAS BEEN SET IN MOTION.
…Q
THE STORM

MARTIAL LAW

EBS ACTIVATED

TEN DAYS OF MASS ARRESTS

MSM, CELL PHONES DOWN EXCEPT FOR 911

MILITARY TRIBUNALS TELEVISED

THE GRID IS GOING DOWN

BE PREPARED
…Tucker Carlson
@The17Letter
------------------------

Big Turn Of Events!

@The17Letter

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 6:47 am

BE ALERT NEXT 10 DAYS. 

FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).

High possibility of 'multiple day' coverage event forcing pause on news.

See something > SAY SOMETHING .
Q

https://t.me/American_Revolution
------------------------------------------

UTILIZERS WILL BREAK DOWN WASTE INTO  ORIGINAL ELEMENTS AND LOAD THEM INTO A CARTRIDGE.

CARTRIDGE INTO A REPLICATOR WHERE ANYTHING CAN BE MADE INSTANTLY.

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL GRADE.

THINK JETSONS AND STAR TREK. 

NO MORE STARVATION.

PURITY.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 6:52 am

UPCOMING: STATE OF EMERGENCY 

https://t.me/MrPool_Q

( Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+En53KrKb6dwwMjM0) ) :x:
-----------------------

video from E.
Peace is coming
The end of Molach
Pray

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 6:59 am

... -.-- ... - . -- / .- -.-. - .. ...- .- - . -.. / .---- .---- ...-- ..--- ..--- ---... / ..-. .- ... - --..-- / .- - / -- .. -.. -. .. --. .... - --..-- / .. -. / .- / -... .-.. .. -. -.- --..-- / -. --- / --- -. . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... . . / .. - / -.-. --- -- .. -. --.

SYSTEM ACTIVATED 11322: FAST, AT MIDNIGHT, IN A BLINK, NO ONE WILL SEE IT COMING
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 7:05 am

BREAKING:

While Argentina is sinking more and more into an economic crisis and huge inflation, the Argentina president  Javier Mileiis is increasingly interested in Israel 

Milei called for the demolition of Al Aqsa mosque, the third holiest site in Islam, "in order to bring the Messiah" in Jerusalem.
t.me/megatron_ron---
---------------------------------
(me: Besides being a wild character, he announced b4 he would not join BRICS. That he would
align with the US.  He chose the sinking ship.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 7:10 am

BREAKING: 

Bill that includes $95 billion in aid to Ukraine, Taiwan and Israel has enough support to advance in the US Senate.

The U.S. Senate was meeting in a rare Sunday session, debating a $95 billion aid package for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

The Senate Democratic majority leader, Chuck Schumer, said lawmakers in the chamber would stay in session “until the job is done,” although extra televisions have been brought in near the chamber so the legislators can watch some of the Sunday night Super Bowl, pro football’s annual championship game in the U.S.
@Megatron_ron

(me:  I wonder if they were shown anything that we the public didn't see. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 7:13 am

[ Album ]
NEW:

:zap: :flag_pl::flag_ua: Poles are fed up with Ukrainians

Poles pour grain onto the road from Ukrainian trucks blocked at the Yagodin-Dorohusk checkpoint.

Poles open Ukrainian cars with an angle grinder and the police do not react at all.  

The Ukrainians flood the European market with cheap wheat, subsidized by EU money.  While European farmers have had all their subsidies cut and their costs increased.

So the Poles decided to take matters into their own hands.  

Polish farmers have also announced that they will begin blocking roads and railways with Ukraine.

t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------------

Sunday:

US secretary of defense taken to hospital. 

U.S. Defense secretary Lloyd Austin is transported to Walter reed hospital for a potential "Bladder issue."
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 11:58 am

The q Drops thread and latest intel come up together frequently, and I end up grabbing the wrong one sometimes, as in this morning, when you'll find the Israel war update in the 'q drops' thread.

My excuse today is I slept thru the Stupid Bowl, got up thinking it was morning when it was 10:30pm and I haven't been 'right' since.  DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 1f60e   And I have weighty things on my mind.
-----------------------

There's a 5 hour Jordan Maxwell vid on before it's news that I've halfway listened to just now while napping.
I never really did b4.  I have seen a pic with him and Aquino.  You know he's a freemason.
So, he had heart pangs and thought the world should have the 'truth'?

What I thought I heard showed no respect for, gave no credence or authority to Christianity or the Bible.
Is that true?

I find no reason to persue "Forbidden knowledge' except to better recognize our enemy. 
It's so sad that so many who don't know Jesus taught the Way to the Kingdom, gobble this stuff up, and it's the stuff of demons and their father. 

They want to understand why there's so much evil in the world, but when they find the answer they think they've found gold, not the source of the evil.

I've heard 'it all goes back to Egypt'.  Akhenaten defied tradition by establishing a new religion that believed that there is but one god; the sun god Aten.

https://discoveringegypt.com/ancient-egyptian-kings-queens/akhenaten/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

https://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2024/02/jordan-maxwell-the-forbidden-knowledge-rare-content-2565166.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 12:45 pm

BREAKING: California was struck by 13 earthquakes in a span of just 25 minutes overnight.
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------------------

BREAKING: Kamala Harris says she is "ready to serve" as Joe Biden faces age scrutiny.
@GeneralMCNews
--------------------------

BREAKING: Large fire breaks out at Sweden's biggest amusement park in Gothenburg.
@GeneralMCNews
------------------------------

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Jordan Maxwell above  DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 1f446  for anyone interested. Jordan Maxwell (as well as others) seems to get Jews, Christians, Muslims underwear in a wad . . . 

I like(d) Jordan Maxwell. Always have, even though I think he was wrong on some - okay - maybe lots of things. RIP Mr. Maxwell.

The entire thing is audio only - 5 hours - ripe for ripping to mp3.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fhl25I8wr16U/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 4:03 pm

Hehehehe... Musk-a-trolla on the move today.   Laughing

DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 Deez_n10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 4:41 pm

Anon:
The fall of the house of Usher on Netflix really good hidden clues pertaining to events

=======================

https://www.tiktok.com/@officialtravishearn/video/7301702477685034282

The good news of Psalm 23:4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 4:55 pm

This wouldn't be so scary if it wasn't true.

https://www.tiktok.com/@nizzyconspiracy/video/7325125320112213290

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 12 FEBRUARY 2024
Page 1 of 1