Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  24  FEBRUARY  2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  24  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 9:18 am

BREAKING: NRA and former leader Wayne LaPierre are found liable in a lawsuit centered on the organization’s lavish spending.
@GeneralMCNews
----------------

BREAKING: The House Judiciary Committee launches probe into CBS firing of veteran reporter Catherine Herridge, who was probing the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, and the subsequent seizure of her personal records.
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------

BREAKING: Texas AG Ken Paxton says that Biden is “clearly in partnership” with human trafficking cartels at CPAC.
@GeneralMCNews
----------------

BREAKING: Over 200% explosion in young women and girls getting pancreatic cancer as top experts admit they are baffled by 'frightening' rise of deadly disease.
@GeneralMCNews
---------------
BREAKING: Italy's Meloni signs a bilateral security agreement with Ukraine's Zelensky.

@GeneralMCNews

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  24  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 10:20 am

:rotating_light:Attorney for President Trump, Steve Sadow, specifically asked Nathan Wade under oath how many times he'd visited Fani Willis's residence in 2021: 

SADOW: So if phone records were to reflect that you were making phone calls from the same location as [Willis'] condo before November 1, 2021 and it was on multiple occasions, the phone records would be wrong? 

WADE: If the phone records reflected that, yessir. 

They set the perjury trap and Wade walked right into it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  24  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 10:26 am

END TIME NEWS – Major floods sweep in various areas in Ecuador 

In just one day from February 19 to 20, eight floods were reported in the country. The regions affected by the heavy rains, are linked to the El Niño phenomenon. 

Keep always informed
Subscribe to @Intelsky :dizzy:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  24  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 10:35 am

"We will expose your global agenda."

Australian senator, Malcolm Roberts: The so-called "pandemic" was planned and globally co-ordinated, decades in advance.

"But we are going to hound you down, the people that are guilty. We are going to hound you down and hold you accountable."

Join: Tucker Carlson (https://t.me/+WhLhsJ6iGu82MDk0) :microphone2:
--------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  24  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 10:49 am

Resist the Mainstream     https://resistthemainstream.com
Massachusetts School Committee Calls For National Guard To End Students’ Unruly Behavior: 'We Are In Chaos'
“They're cutting class, having sex and doing drugs.”
-----

:red_circle: Why The Alabama Supreme Court Says Frozen Embryos Are Children

https://resistthemainstream.com
-----------------------
Number of Chinese Illegally Crossing US-Mexico Border Surges 500% in San Diego Sector

------------------------
 Supreme Court Issues Order Against Sidney Powell, Lin Wood in 2020 Election Case

https://resistthemainstream.com
----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  24  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 12:27 pm

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/02/24/exclusive-liberation-day-trump-touts-dissident-creds-in-historic-cpac-speech-preview/

The National Pulse+ (https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/02/24/exclusive-liberation-day-trump-touts-dissident-creds-in-historic-cpac-speech-preview/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=exclusive-liberation-day-trump-touts-dissident-creds-in-historic-cpac-speech-preview)

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Liberation Day!’ — Trump Touts Dissident Creds in Historic CPAC Speech Preview.
President Donald J. Trump is expected to declare November 5th, the date of the next U.S. Presidential Election, ‘Liberation Day’ 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  24  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 24 FEBRUARY 2024
Page 1 of 1