Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:18 am

Anticipate a transformative return—a masterclass that will leave everyone speechless. Following the upcoming elections, expect a profound shift. It might seem like witnessing a living ghost, as nothing is as it appears. Only those who truly believe will find clarity. The political fire currently ablaze will consume its creators. A new leader, a representative of the people, will emerge from the shadows, standing next to President Donald Trump. America's strength will be restored, and we shall prevail.

VP - Q

https://t.me/The17Letter

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:20 am

Heavenly Father, 
Thank you for giving me this spiritual Armor to help me fight and defend myself against the dark forces of this world. 
Forgive me where I fall and help me be strongly convicted of my sin, so that I may repent quickly. I pray on your belt of truth, help me to be disciplined in reading and studying Your Word so I may recognize truth from lies.
I pray on your breastplate of righteousness, help me guard my heart and keep from sinning. Help me walk in integrity and truth, repenting from things that go against you. May my feet have on the shoes of the preparation of the Gospel of Peace. As I live and walk out of this life, in the good and bad, give my spirit peace of your salvation and confidence that you are trustworthy- even in hard times. Help me clearly discern good and evil. I pray upon the Shield of Faith, as I read the Bible and pray allow it to build my faith and perseverance in You. Build up my faith and help me use it as a shield when the days are overwhelming painful. 
I put on the Helmet of Salvation, May I walk out today with the joy and assurance of the salvation you give me because of Christ’s death on the cross. 
May I always carry, practice using and understanding how to use the Sword of the Spirit; which is the Word of God. 
Never let my Bible remain closed and help me be drawn to Your Word so I may know and understand Your Will. How will I ever properly use the Sword of the Spirit if I’m not using it daily using it by reading it and praying. 
Help me make prayer and reading Your Word a daily top priority in my life. 
I pray, Lord, for You to create a hunger in me for studying Your Word, and spend time with You in prayer. 
With all this said, with Your help Lord, I stand suited in the Armor of God. May it protect me and enable me to overcome every spiritual battle I face today. 
I love you, Lord. In Jesus’s name.
Amen.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:27 am

SHOCK REPORT: :warning:  Italian TV now openly mocking Joe Biden…

https://t.me/X11322311X    ( V.13 )
------------------

From an interview with Kissinger:

When Klaus Schwab's mentor, the late Henry Kissinger, says it was "a grave mistake" to import so many people of totally different cultures and religions into the West, because of the tensions that arise as a result of that, you can be absolutely certain that this was the plan all along.

If "divide and conquer" wasn't such an effective strategy, globalists wouldn't employ it so extensively.

Join: Tucker Carlson (https://t.me/+WhLhsJ6iGu82MDk0) :microphone2:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:46 am

The probability you have this supplement is teeeeeny.  But since it would kill you:

Backstage Center is recalling approximately 280 bottles of Alipotec Raiz de Tejocote that are labeled with the "Alipotec King" sticker.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 12:23 pm

Do you understand what is taking place?

The shattering of the blackmail network, and the resolution of constant violence across a world.

We will not fail you.
This was set in motion years ago, and we exist purely to see it through.

You will be freed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 1:35 pm

5 years old - Dad knows everything! 

7 years old - Dad knows. 

10 years old - Maybe dad doesn’t know?! 

12 years old - Dad doesn’t know. 

14 years old - Dads gone crazy! 

16 years old - Can’t take dad seriously. 

18 years old - What does dad know?! 

22 years old - Dads talking rubbish! 

24 years old - I know more than dad!

26 years old - Dad seems to know some things after all. 

30 years old - Think I should ask dad about this?! 

40 years old - It’s amazing how dad went through all this! 

45 years old - Dads been right all along. 

50 years old - If dad was here, I could have learned a lot.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 2:04 pm

You'll wait. You'll pray. You'll get frustrated. You'll question everything. But you'll keep praying, you'll learn patience. And one day, when you least expect it, God answers. So don't ever stop believing, don't ever stop trusting and never lose hope. God will give you what you're praying for, but remember it's in His time, not yours.

Shadow of Ezra
--------------------------

Three of the Kings Guard horses rode thru downtown London this am.  2 black and 1 white horse.
One folded black flag held upright , and one black flag held to the side barely visible.

Behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon him was Death.

One of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

@ShadowofEzra    ( this post is from what I'd call the 'official account'.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 2:06 pm

a nod to Q
-------------

We are currently living in the most incredible times of humanity and yes it is very much biblical! The largest and most significant and brilliant military operation this planet/universe has ever seen or experienced to free all of God's children including us from all this evil that exist here on earth. We are so grateful for everything that all of you have done for all humanity. 

We thank you for saving us from The New World Order and their demonic corporate structure. And we thank you for saving all of humanity from all the evil we have been living in for many years. 

WWG1WGA...

God Bless Us All!
~T/Q   https://t.me/Tironianae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 3:51 pm

BREAKING: Chuck Schumer was caught on a hot mic saying, "I know I can blame Republicans and MAGA, I’m a pro."

@GeneralMCNews
------------------------

BREAKING: Steve Bannon calls for the arrest of Biden and his staffers for stealing the election and destroying the country: 

“What they did to this country is unforgivable and we will not forget it and we will never forgive it until justice is served.”

@GeneralMCNews
--------------------------

BREAKING: Multiple firefighters are currently on the scene, battling a massive blaze at a cattle barn in Rock Island, Illinois, which is spreading to multiple buildings.
@GeneralMCNews
-------------------------

BREAKING: Patriot Front leader Thomas Rousseau has been arrested for "burning with intent to intimidate” because he took part in a torchlit march at Charlottesville in 2017.
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------------

BREAKING: An Illinois judge who sparked outrage by reversing a man’s rape conviction involving a 16-year-old girl has been removed from the bench after a judicial oversight body found he circumvented the law and engaged in misconduct.
@GeneralMCNews
------------------------

BREAKING: Norovirus, the extremely contagious illness that causes vomiting and diarrhea, has surged in the Northeast region of the United States in the past few weeks, according to recent data from CDC.
@GeneralMCNews
BREAKING: During a substantial press conference today, Ukrainian President Zelenskyy declared, "We will provide a platform where [Putin] can acknowledge that he has lost this war. It was a significant error on his part — minor for him, but for us — it is a tragedy. This is an unequivocal tragedy, so justice must prevail in this matter."
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------------

BREAKING: Israeli intelligence allegedly has the antidote to cure damages from the COVID-19 vaccine, Artemisinin also revealed to undo damages from the vaccine.
@GeneralMCNews

Artemisinin = Wormwood
----------------------

BREAKING: A man is in critical condition after setting himself on fire outside of the Israeli embassy in Washington, D.C.
@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:24 pm

Unreal weather this week

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:37 pm

More Vivek..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:41 pm

The President of El Salvador speaks in the United States and let's people know the Globalist are losing power and DROPS important information about [ SOROS]
His speech is important and he gives COMMS ; letting people know military is the only way and the ARREST WARS of the Globalist. Corrupt courts and judges and corporations in the United States must happen.

He was intentionally asked to come visit the U S. To give this speech to let people know the Globalist rule in U.S. WILL come to an END

https://youtu.be/oxo92I-akL0?si=_qLlQr9tt-eY1HhO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 9:12 pm

(WatchDogReport.org) – Republican Texas Governor Greg Abbott has announced plans to build a military base in the state’s border town of Eagle Pass to serve the National Guard’s efforts in the region to prevent illegal immigrants from crossing into the United States. Abbott stated in a press conference that the base, which will house 1,800 National Guardsmen, will grant soldiers from the Texas Military Department the ability to operate more effectively. The first phase of the construction aims to have 300 beds ready in April.
The facility, named Forward Operating Base Eagle, will house up to 2,300 troops in an 80-acre complex by the Rio Grande. Abbott explained that it will allow the state to amass a sizable army in a critical strategic area.
https://watchdogreport.org/texas-announces-plan-to-establish-military-base-at-eagle-pass/?utm_source=iref&utm_placement=WDRnewsletter&utm_medium=email

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 9:23 pm

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again, and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls, who neither know victory, nor defeat.”

We are in the arena. The triumph of high achievement is coming.  

Justice is coming.

https://twitter.com/BostonDefender/status/1761805646888829405?t=0Zh08vLEY-gUBrwZlnp2Wg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 9:55 pm

"Stranger Things"

Conquering inner demons.

This scene resonated with so many other people who also immediately recognized the symbology of this scene.
Read the comments posted.

Demons work though manipulating emotional Energy.
Physical, emotional, mental, sexual abuse. Break you down mentally.
Make you feel ashamed of yourself.
Make you feel worthless.
Make you feel weak.
A flawed & broken social society rooted in vanity finishes you off by writing you off as useless.

If you don't feel good enough for society, why would you feel good enough for God? That's the modus operandi for evil to remove that spiritual connection between you & God & get you to unwittingly turn your back on him.

Don't!
Fall!
For!
It!

The Light inside you still flickers.
Feed & fuel it.
If you need to crank up your favorite music while envisioning you yourself slaying lucifer & his minions with God's hands on your shoulders, to give you the Energy you need to keep moving forward... DO IT!

YOU are God's weapon

:zap:ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 10:17 pm

Dear Patriots,

I want to express my sincere gratitude for your unwavering support. Your commitment is truly appreciated. In this crucial moment, I kindly ask for your assistance in spreading the word about this channel. Let's unite, share it everywhere, and bring more individuals to join us. Together, we can ensure that more people are informed and prepared for what lies ahead.

Thank you,

Q

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 25  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 25 FEBRUARY 2024
Page 1 of 1