Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 08 APRIL 2024

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 5:14 am

The best part of today is tomorrow.

~~~~~

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:09 am

DECEPTION.
Everything is staging.
How do you cover an operation ‘under darkness’?
Logical thinking.
Everything you are witnessing [past & present [future]] centrally revolves around the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2020.
Q
https://t.me/The17Letter
-----------------------

IN A BLINK OF AN EYE BIG THINGS WILL HAPPEN. DON'T MISS IT.

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:22 am

Former AG Bill Barr was in on the coup against President Trump

He knew there was massive election fraud and told investigators to “STAND DOWN”

Hold this coward accountable

Hold them ALL accountable for allowing a Presidential election to be STOLEN

Subscribe: EdwardSnowden (https://t.me/+hVEeTpCVynUzZGJk) Private

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:33 am

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/first-cable-repair-ship-arrives-at-sat-3-site-in-west-africa/

First cable repair ship arrives at SAT-3 site in West Africa
Remaining three cables due to be fixed by early May

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:37 am

:flag_rs: Following the death of two-year-old Danka Ilić in Serbia, President Aleksandar Vučić proposes that Serbia reinstates the death penalty for child killers.
 @DDGeopolitics
---------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:40 am

Mega-Corporations Are Coming for Your Healthcare Supplements

Big Pharma has entered the holistic space. Here’s what you need to know.

https://vigilantnews.com/post/mega-corporations-are-coming-for-your-healthcare-supplements/

Follow @Vigilant_News

Mega-Corporations are Coming for Your Healthcare Supplements
Big Pharma has entered the holistic space. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 10:25 am

pstein & Maxwell not simply perverted sex traffickers-Agents of the Israeli Mossad for BLACKMAILING

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were not simply perverted sex traffickers; they were agents of the Israeli state and were running a sophisticated, well-funded and extremely far-reaching honey pot operation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 11:04 am

BREAKING: Catastrophic flooding in the Orenburg region of Russia called the most powerful in the last 100 years.

Water flooded more than 10 thousand houses and 18.4 thousand plots.

@GeneralMCNews
-------------------------------

BREAKING Russia: The moment of the bridge collapsed in the Smolensk region 

- just another bridge. 

Keep always informed   Subscribe to @Intelsky 

(ME: IT LANDED ON A TRAIN TRACK SWITCHIING AREA. A truck on the bridge came down with it)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 2:06 pm

me: I have not vetted..
----------------------------------

Jesus Christ was born in September, that's why the shepherds were out with the lambs...thats why we seen many attacks on a 9/11 date :date:...

With these two specific details, we can pinpoint the birth of Christ very precisely. In 3 B.C. the sun and the moon in Virgo occurred on only one day and that was September 11. 

https://ifapray.org/blog/september-11-the-true-date-of-jesus-birth/

Jesus came to Earth with significant Celestial Events. Surely we will see significant sky events when he's coming back

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 4:28 pm

Dove wrote:
me: I have not vetted..
----------------------------------
Jesus Christ was born in September, that's why the shepherds were out with the lambs...thats why we seen many attacks on a 9/11 date :date:...

With these two specific details, we can pinpoint the birth of Christ very precisely. In 3 B.C. the sun and the moon in Virgo occurred on only one day and that was September 11. 

https://ifapray.org/blog/september-11-the-true-date-of-jesus-birth/

Jesus came to Earth with significant Celestial Events. Surely we will see significant sky events when he's coming back

Y’all remember this 9½ minute video from Mike Heiser?

Dr. Michael Heiser discusses Revelation 12, astral prophecy and the potential birth of Christ on 9/11 in the year 3 B.C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O44nNzRa81Q

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 4:45 pm

:warning:BREAKING: At least 3 dead, including suspect, in shooting at law firm in Summerlin, Las Vegas, Nevada. - KTNV
 @SGTnewsNetwork

---------------------------
About Biden:

Major Impeachment Update - Charles Schumer Tells Senators To Prepare For Articles

It's about time.

READ: https://conservativebrief.com/senators-in-82309/

:flag_us: WE THE PEOPLE :flag_us:
FOLLOW FOR MORE 
https://t.me/+tit6DuHFVU01NmNk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 08 APRIL 2024    DAILY 08  APRIL  2024   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 08 APRIL 2024
Page 1 of 1