Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWO COLLAPSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NWO COLLAPSE Empty
PostSubject: NWO COLLAPSE   NWO COLLAPSE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am

NEW WORLD ORDER ( NWO) AGENDA COLLAPSE HAPPENING IN REAL TIME<

:point_down: BRIEF HISTORY
George H.W. Bush the CIA Director and ex president formally announced the NWO
On January 16th of 1991, as the Soviet Union was collapsing and the cold war coming to an end,  Bush publicly announced a new campaign of American dominance which he called, the New World Order.

"This is an historic moment. We have in this past year made great progress in ending a long era of conflict and Cold War. We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the UN's founders." ~ George H.W. Bush
     George H.W. Bush’s son, George W., began a propaganda campaign to sell the American public on overthrowing Iraq. Spinning lies about Weapons of Mass Destruction.
"I take the threat very seriously. I take the fact that he develops weapons of mass destruction very seriously.
   Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists." ~ George W. Bush

Later Bush's lies became obvious and the invasion of Iraq was for oil and control in the middle east.
Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright, said that murdering millions of Iraqi children was worth it.
Lesley Stahl: "We have heard that a half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"
Madeleine Albright: "I think this is a very hard choice. But the price we think the price is worth it. "

The power hungry cabal, made up of close-knit families of Rockefellers, Rothchilds and few more who practice multi-generational child abuse and mass mind control, began overthrowing sovereign nations. And murdering innocent civilians became the new norm for U.S. foreign policy. But their plan for global domination and New World Order was failing, and starting in 2020 with the COVID scam and bio weapon release, they began targeting U.S. citizens.

They have become desperate and they are going for broke. Slaughtering innocent Palestinians to spark a war with Iran, and sacrificing the people of Ukraine to hopelessly take on Russia.

These inbred families of the cabal are getting old and they are fighting for their lives. There is too much at stake for them to ever give up which makes them more dangerous than ever. But they are few and we are many, and they will be stopped.

Many important generals as Wesley Clark
gave important CLASSIFIED DROPS 
"ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, “Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second.” I said, “Well, you’re too busy.” He said, “No, no.” He says, “We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.” This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, “We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?” He said, “I don’t know.” He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do.” So I said, “Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?” He said, “No, no.” He says, “There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.” 

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” -- meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office -- “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes

Join: JFK Awakening (https://t.me/+15ZEmf5N1VMwNDA1) �

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NWO COLLAPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWO COLLAPSE   NWO COLLAPSE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 am

In case you missed it-

Their plan for the World plandemic treaty was abandoned after exposure and rigorous push back.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NWO COLLAPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWO COLLAPSE   NWO COLLAPSE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:47 am

https://t.me/X11322311X

IT'S OVER... NWO COLLAPSE 1f603 

THE BRIGHT FUTURE HAS ARRIVED
======================

me:
That doesn't mean that there's nothing more to go through. 
There will continue to be ugly pieces of fallout.
But the win-the final outcome has been secured.  NWO COLLAPSE 1f493  NWO COLLAPSE 1f64f  NWO COLLAPSE 1f64c 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NWO COLLAPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWO COLLAPSE   NWO COLLAPSE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 am

Through shared awareness we step away from every control trap-

https://t.me/Tironianae/280261
MY PREROGATIVE 
They want weak men, weak women, weak children, weak families, and weak communities. 

This makes our culture much more pliable to top-down social control from half-baked intellectuals, which they use to modify science, history, religion, and books because you will never question their "authority". You will not challenge them... You will not show any character, attitude or personality because you are conformed.

Think about it. They look down on YOU, and they insult your intelligence even before you can speak. They suffocate your abilities. They demoralize your spirit. They select what you eat, what you drink, what you watch, what you think, where you go, what you say, how you say it, what you write, in which language you write. What languages are authorized. Which communication tools are authorized. 

They standardize society and put everyone in little boxes: race, gender, education, hierarchy, income, lineage, health, and even flags depending on past colonies... And you are fine with it?

~T edit: As we've discussed. And what do we have today? And add to it the normalization of the utterly abnormal. Our whole Worldwide Society is weak, especially physically, intellectually, and emotionally. What's left? 

https://twitter.com/snaptwiceontw/status/1702635284272177425?t=WqsRkvHCovo_7w151rvqQg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NWO COLLAPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWO COLLAPSE   NWO COLLAPSE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWO COLLAPSE
Page 1 of 1