Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 29 APRIL 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 29 APRIL 2024   DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 am

Trump skewers Bill Barr.  Hilarious.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-bill-barrs-face-realizes-trumps-thank-actually-insult/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-WJ&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=western-journal

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 APRIL 2024   DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:45 am

Some zingers for Newsom from Californians-

California Gov. Gavin Newsom took to X to ask for submissions on a coin design for the state and the replies were exactly what you’d expect.

https://www.westernjournal.com/newsom-asks-public-help-design-new-california-coin-instantly-regrets/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-WJ&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=western-journal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 APRIL 2024   DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:50 am

This is from an ad to switch 401K to gold or silver, but it says November.
--------------------------------
SOUND THE ALARM ON THE DIGITAL DOLLAR 

FEDNOW IS NOW LIVE
CBDC Phase 3 Coming 2024

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York just issued a digital dollar,

Replacing paper money with nothing more than a government controlled computer program. 

This shocking development now means 290 million Americans will be forced to use the Fed's digital dollar as soon as November of '24. 

It's crazy. But while the establishment media is hush-hush about it, many experts are sounding the alarm, including leading voices like Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson. 

Even the president of the Federal Reserve of Minneapolis recently warned that the Central Bank digital currency is a way to directly tax you and track all your transactions. 

BUT…

There is a way for Americans to legally opt out of the digital dollar and protect their freedom,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 APRIL 2024   DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:06 pm

TRUMP!  A wild and crazy (rich) guy-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 APRIL 2024   DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 pm

Joe Biden needs to IMMEDIATELY reallocate billions of dollars from Ukraine and hire all local and surrounding contractors to rebuild the homes of everyone affected by the massive tornado outbreaks yesterday in the United States.

Have all of the building materials locally sourced and offer bonuses to every Contracting team for getting their jobs done in a specific time frame. I want all of these people re-housed by winter at no cost to them.

Do Maui while you're at it.

Sincerely, a tax paying American who wants a say in what my tax dollars are spent on.

We should be pressing our politicians to get this done ASAP and not let up on the matter!

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 APRIL 2024   DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 6:59 pm

Tomi  Lahren on FOX NEWS

"I have an idea for whoever is running the Biden circus over there. Just turn the teleprompters around so we can just read it ourselves."

Because Biden can't read or speak coherently :joy:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 APRIL 2024   DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 7:04 pm

Ukraine War Planned YEARS Ago, Documents Reveal

A 2019 RAND Commission study commissioned by the U.S. Army laid out exact plan to undermine & weaken Russia through military support for Ukraine would be

The study suggested ARMING UKRAINE, which we're doing with BILLIONS, imposing sanctions on Russia ramping up economic warfare & taking a more aggressive & militaristic posture towards Russia, while warning this could lead to a military invasion of Ukraine

Extending Russia
Competing from Advantageous Ground (https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR3063.html)

2018 National Defense Strategy recognized the United States is currently locked in a power competition with Russia. This report seeks to define areas where the United States can compete to its own advantage. Drawing on quantitative & qualitative data from Western & Russian sources, this report examines Russia's economic, political, & military vulnerabilities & anxieties & analyzes potential policy options to exploit them

Playbook written & executed by the United States government
:zap:ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 APRIL 2024   DAILY  29 APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 29 APRIL 2024
Page 1 of 1