Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 04 MAY 2024

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  04  MAY  2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 04 MAY 2024   DAILY  04  MAY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 6:28 am

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/judge-orders-pharmaceutical-company-pay-15-billion-opioid-case
-----------------------

Tennessee latest state to try to require social media companies to get parental consent for minors 

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/tennessee-require-social-media-companies-get-parental-consent-minors
--------------------

Trump campaign, Republicans sue Nevada over mail ballot deadline

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/trump-campaign-republicans-sue-nevada-over-mail-ballot-deadline
--------------------

Special Counsel Jack Smith’s team is admitting that key evidence in former President Donald Trump’s classified documents criminal case was altered or manipulated since it was seized by the FBI, and that prosecutors misled the court about it for a period of time.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/trump-whodunnit-prosecutors-admit-key-evidence-document-case-has

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 04 MAY 2024   DAILY  04  MAY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 6:42 am

San Francisco, which outlawed all plastic straws in 2018, dumped 1.8B+ gallons of sewage in the bay every year since 2016.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
------------------

Dear Queers for Palestine activists, The head of Hezbollah has a message for you all:

“In case of homosexuality, from the first time even if they were unmarried they shall be killed.”
 @SGTnewsNetwork

DAILY  04  MAY  2024 1f604  AND that's how the cookie crumbles)
-------------------------

BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Henry Cuellar and his wife have been charged by the DOJ for allegedly taking $600,000 in bribes from an oil & gas company owned and controlled by the government of Azerbaijan.

That's now two Democrats in Congress indicted for taking foreign bribes.
@SGTnewsNetwork
---------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 04 MAY 2024   DAILY  04  MAY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 6:51 am

Germany: Christian schoolchildren are converting to Islam out of fear & desperation to fit in since migrant influx, per new survey.

67.8% of students believe the Koran is 'more important' than the laws in Germany.

45.6% think that 'Islamic Theocracy is the best form of government'.

35.3% said that they can understand violence against people who insult Allah or the prophet Mohammed.
:link:Source (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13339659/Schoolchildren-converting-Islam-fear-German-schools.html)
 @SGTnewsNetwork
------------------------

(some of us once thought she was cool.  Actually, she's a witch)

Dog runs away and hides in fear after seeing South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem on TV. 

Noem recently bragged about shooting her 14 month old puppy because he was “untrainable” and she “hated” him.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-------------------------

A German app developer has created an app called the 'Insect Food Scanner', "for anyone who wants to ensure that their food is free from insects". 

"With the help of the scanner, you can quickly and easily check whether a food item may contain insects without having to open it or conduct extensive research."

Should this even need to be a thing?
 @SGTnewsNetwork

---------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 04 MAY 2024   DAILY  04  MAY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 8:34 am

Their propaganda gets crazier every day. Can you imagine where we will be in five or seven years?

An article in a German newspaper:

"The World's Biggest Climate Killer.

"...every child not born saves CO2 emissions by 58.6 tons per year.

"Babies are cute, but they contribute to climate change."

Insane..

Follow: JohnDurhamOfficial :flag_us: (https://t.me/+A6qk5bFdgEIzODcx)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 04 MAY 2024   DAILY  04  MAY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 8:42 am

People Of The World, STOP Listening To Democrats & The Media’s Race Baiting

Black American lives in “The whitest part of Texas. It's 90% white people, and then the rest of them is still white people. There's like 2% of any other color here, and we have experienced ZERO RACISM”
 @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 04 MAY 2024   DAILY  04  MAY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 11:17 am

Today is Star Wars day

DAILY  04  MAY  2024 Star_w10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 04 MAY 2024   DAILY  04  MAY  2024 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 2:25 pm

BREAKING: Global warming hits Russia.

(traffic stuck in snow !  )
---------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 04 MAY 2024   DAILY  04  MAY  2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 04 MAY 2024
Page 1 of 1