Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Empty
PostSubject: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2024 2:09 am

:boom: Breaking News Alert! :boom:

Unveiling a tangled web of covert operations:

CIA's Role: The CIA has been involved in the overthrow of over 70 countries worldwide, exerting its influence behind the scenes.

Unprecedented Coup: The United States finds itself embroiled in an open, overt coup, as the DNC and Deep State initiate plans to seize military power from Trump, sparking a power struggle.

CCP Turmoil: Xi Jinping takes drastic measures by arresting CCP officials, firing generals, and purging the military, all in anticipation of the collapse of the Chinese Communist Party.

German Leak: Military plans for World War III are leaked in Germany, leading to investigations and panic within their own military agencies.

Trump's Comeback: EU countries are preparing "silent cabinets" to align with Trump's imminent return, signaling a seismic shift in global politics.

Warning from Klaus Schwab's Second-in-Command: Yuval Noah Harari sends an alarming message to Davos, claiming that Trump's re-election will deal a devastating blow to the global order.

The Great Awakening: Over 2 billion people worldwide are part of the Great Awakening, a massive military alliance operation dedicated to dismantling the globalist Deep State Cabal system.

Strange Connections: A mind-boggling coincidence arises as coordinates from a Miami mall incident match those of Antarctica when flipped upside down. Mysteries deepen.

Jamie Dimon's Betrayal: Jamie Dimon abruptly turns against the DNC, defends MAGA, and challenges NATO. The unexpected shift raises questions about what transpired at the Davos group gathering.

A Promise from Trump: Trump declares that he will not create a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), but speculation mounts that plans could change in late 2025, involving the USSF and Elon Musk.

Vivek Ramaswamy's Revelation: Vivek Ramaswamy's alleged shadow campaign for Trump comes to light, potentially leading to his involvement in the Trump administration.

DeSantis Endorses Trump: As predicted, DeSantis endorses Trump, aligning with military intelligence operations and the Devolution Plan.

Globalist Exposed: The worldwide exposure of globalist agendas hampers their attempts to regain power, as the Great Awakening operations gain momentum.

Nikki's Fate: Trump's influence looms large as Nikki faces a challenging battle. Meanwhile, rumors circulate about Michelle Obama's potential presidential run, with the Rock potentially endorsing her candidacy.

Rogan and Trump: Against expectations, Joe Rogan endorses Trump, and preparations are underway for Trump to appear on Rogan's podcast—conflicting earlier statements were merely strategic maneuvers.

2024 Disclosure Leaks: Get ready for a deluge of real disclosures, unveiling shocking revelations, causing panic within the deep dark operations of DARPA, the CIA, and the Bush-Obama military-industrial regime.

Stay tuned as these unprecedented events continue to unfold and shape the fate of our world.

https://t.me/QTheStormQ

:link: (@QTheStormQ) :cloud_tornado:️

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2024 7:24 am

THE STORM IS COMING !!!

NOBODY ESCAPES THIS …
NO ONE.

AMERICA HAS FALLEN.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2024 9:37 am

Storm Is Here! 
The rain will begin shortly.
Water is getting colder here.

NOTES - CRASH, REVERSAL, RESET, JUDGE, GOLD, TRANSMITTER, REVEAL, UNSTABLE, TESTED, FAST NO TIME

11 - DOUBLE + MEANING
NO TURNING BACK SINCE 2012

ANSWERS AWAIT

(Code sent before light bulb flashing, code inside bulb not decoded)

https://t.me/+BGrmr4RtgVMzZWZk
---------------------
You are watching a movie.
A very important plan to unfold in real time.

TRUMP WILL GO AFTER PUTIN & XI BUT THIS IS A SHOW :popcorn:
ALL UNITE FOR PEACE IN 2025
& MIL TRIBUNALS WILL TAKE PLACE. 

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2024 1:48 pm

Will you still vote for Donald Trump in Prison?

--------------------------------

THE END IS NEAR.
ENJOY THE SHOW, PATRIOTS!
Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)
----------------

Biden Presidency by the numbers:

:x:500,000 Ukrainians KILLED
:x:30,000 Palestinians KILLED
:x:150,000 Russians KILLED
:x:7,200,000 ILLEGAL migrants into US 
:x:$100+ BILLION wasted in Ukraine
:x:$13+ BILLION wasted on ISRAEL
:x:$14 BILLION pledged to ISRAEL
:x:$7 BILLION worth of military equipment abandoned in Afghanistan
:x:9.1% peak INFLATION, 17.6% increase from January 2021 (40 year HIGH)
:x:THOUSANDS of sanctions against Russia
:x:16% DECLINE globally in value of US dollar

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL :point_down:
https://t.me/+K0tBjXx5ng5jMGFk
-------------------------------------

JUDGMENT DAY:scales:
- SHOW TIME…⏳
========================
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL :point_down:
---------------------------

The EBS will happen.
The Military is waiting for the go-ahead from President Trump.

BE PREPARED.

Subscribe for more:
-----------------------------

TRUTH will SHINE >> Impossible to DEFEND >> Impossible to IGNORE. Stay Strong. 
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. 
Patriots ALL.

Remember Everyone Deployed 
#REDFriday 
From the bottom of our hearts 
We Thank You :crossed_swords:
 #GodBlessOurSaviorsOfMankind :rose:

Subscribe for more:
------------------------------

Say good bye to the US fiat dollars and the Illuminati symbolisms.

Subscribe for more:
The True Defender (https://t.me/+K0tBjXx5ng5jMGFk)
------------------------------

Message from Trump:  "I hear you"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 7:13 am

MILITARY WIRES>];2023
_When X appears over the United States (X Eclipse path 2024)  MARKER 10 BEGINS
>Operation destroy the Deep state Computers and servers starting from CIA San Antonio base to five finger lakes under ground CIA base 

>X MARKER 10 initiates RED SKIES 2024 UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE OPERATIONS
(Taking down UKRAINE and Polish NATO/CIA super computers and servers through Red Skies EVENT)>RED SKIES MILITARY ADVANCED WEAPONS
___
MILITARY WIRES>]2022
_DESEASE X 
> INFILTRATION into the World health organization and GLOBALIST OPERATIONS 
/// Deseae X are Military operations insuring the world EXPOSURE OF THE GAIN OF FUNCTION OPERATIONS AND FUNDING that all lead to military intervention and world courts and Tribunals after the 11.3 MILITARY OPERATIONS LAWS OF WAR INITIATIONS
_
X ( 10) is leading to 11. ( 11.3) Next MARKER 

You are watching a highly placed plan to save the world. That's why Q was always telling you you are watching a movie :movie_camera:.

Unfortunately the war is real. The news is fake.

The real truth. The war was already won even before it all began. > DEVOLUTION PLAN///
>Biden is being forced to play a part by white hats 
>
>ALL THESE EVENTS HAVE TO HAPPEN. 
INCLUDING THE INDICTMENTS OF TRUMP AND PROSECUTION....>>> ITS ALL LEADING TO THE PLANNED MILITARY COUP THE DEEP STATE INITIATED THROUGH CROSSFIRE HURRICANE AND CONTINUES THROUGH ELECTION INTERFERENCE.....
\\\\\ All these EVENTS must play out for the sleeping sheep. 
Including all EVENTS in Europe and the middle East.....

There is no coincidence in how I foretold all these EVENTS unfolding years before in many many ways. 

Stay Strong Patriots. Your inside THE STORM

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
_

Please help support our channel
PATRIOTS helping since 2014 
Bring you the Truth and continue... We are inside a dangerous moment and in harms way.. We appreciate your support dear friends 

:point_down: 
https://www.paypal.me/annergy1

https://t.me/TruthPups/245

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 7:14 am

:eyes::point_up_2::point_up_2: QSR has, along with many others, including this Channel have been reporting on all of the above and these events for many years. 

I can tell you that QSR, Tironianae and others are very grateful that many of you have been with us here for years, for staying strong, and for holding throughout this painful Movie we HAD to be subjected to; "It had to be this way..."...

You are the strongest of the strong, as painful as it's been, just hang on....we are almost there. And yes, I know, I'm tired of saying it too, but it should be obvious we are at the precipice.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 7:17 am

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN 1ST POST HERE THIS MORNING

OPERATIONS  (X) 10 : MARKER and COMMS

3 years ago I gave you the DROPS that Trump was going to get arrested and INDICATED 
(2 years ago I gave you the military WIRES>]: that Italy. Russian and EU were sharing all the same information > TRUMP ARREST IMMINENT (and the military would save TRUMP>>>. It was all a set up and military charter knew these EVENTS were coming and they were a placed PLAN) 
_

_NOW you are witnessing important stages of military operations set into motion to EXPOSE a military COUP taking place by the cabal deep state. 
>These INDICTMENTS AND GUILTY VERDICT AND ILLEGAL WEAPONIZED JUDICIAL SYSTEM OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT is going to lead directly to OBAMA> and his lawyers who are funding the operations with the CLINTON'S and CIA, Carnegie Endowment ( Globalist) + 
___
>You have to understand the MILITARY COMMS happening in the public view first that explains PLANNED Movements that can't be stopped <

__just two days before Trump was found guilty of 34 INDICTMENTS .... Trump met with MUSK and they are talking about crypto currency ( they are setting the stage for the future financial system of the United States> North American and middle America that is going to be backed by precious metals) .... This all comes just weeks after MUSK traveled to China to meet XI's number two man in charge and minister of finances ( XI was there at the meeting in covert ops )..... Then after this meeting days later PUTIN and XI met and they talked about the coming world financial system and BRICS (and also discussed what MUSK ( USSF commander placed by Trump) Said of the U.S. getting ready to build their multi Trillion$$$$$$$$ crypto system with Trump. MUSK+ CHEYENNE USSF OPS <

I told you long ago the WORLD ALLIANCE MILITARY OPERATIONS are bringing down the Globalist who control CIA and CORRUPT military intelligence and world deep state banking operations..... And inside this ALLIANCE is TRUMP( U.S.) . MODI( India). Bin Salman (Saudi Arabia) XI ( China).... They are all working to clean their countries of the CIA and Globalist and XI is going to collapse himself inside a huge CIVIL conflict in his country to bring down the CCP Communist regimen ( later Russia will have a falling out with China >>> but this WILL be STAGED in operations aimed at the CCP and their collapse)

So why do you think MUSK , and Trillions Of$$$$$$$$$ from Mohammad bin Salman and world white HATS ELITES AND DIRECT MONEY FROM CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN ( they are hiding over a quint trillion in Gold seized world wide from early 2017 beginning Storm Operations.. This is part of the reason Trump closed of CHEYENNE mnt. )

Why? Why would MUSK . USSF. CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN MILITARY BASE AND TOP INVESTORS OF THE WORLD BACK TRUMP IN CREATING A NORTH, MIDDLE AMERICA FINANCIAL SYSTEM THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE AND BRING IN A GOLDEN AGE? 
>The real Truth..I have been telling you for a long time. I told you the United States corporation is broken! And Donald J. Trump was PLACED by military OPERATIONS. and when Trump became President he gave FULL powers to the Military to bring down the deep state //) and the MILITARY is currently SECRETLY, COVERT OPERATIONS CONTROLLING A PLANNED DEMOLITION COLLAPSE OF THE DEEP STATE INSTITUTIONS , FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ( CIA.DARPA. ROCKEFELLERS JP MORGAN [ DS] ops) ... YOU ARE INSIDE THE DEVOLUTION PLAN<<<<<< INSIDE A SECRET CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT HAPPENING///...... THAT IS SO LEADING TO A NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT/ NEAR CIVIL WAR/ NEAR NUCLEAR WAR>>>>. THAT WILL ALL CULMINATE INTO THE END OF THE STORM ARREST WARS AND 11.3 LAWS OF WARS MILITARY OCCUPATION ( OVERT OPERATIONS<< RESTORING PRESIDENTIAL POWERS AND A NEW GOVERNMENT ,)
__
Operation X is the Great Awakening movement and X is significant to this year in many ways that are MILITARY COMMS and X OPERATIONS GOING FORWARD>
__
Military WIRES>]: of 2019 
_When TWITTER is X'd out the final stages of FULL military world operations Begin
_
MILITARY WIRES>];2023
_When X appears over the United States (X Eclipse path 2024)  MARKER 10 BEGINS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 9:25 am

The Democrats have succeeded in their years long attempt to turn America into a third-world shithole. 

November 5 is our last chance to save it.

THE STORM IS COMING! 
BE READY!

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 10:22 am

ABYSS..  

https://t.me/MrPool_Q    ( Mr. Pool ) (https://t.me/+4BQQrRCaFStmNDA0) ❌
----
(me: I'm not good at interpreting Pool. Only guesses.  But the abyss is dark.)
--------

Patience.
Trump is the key.

https://t.me/MrPool_Q   ( Mr. Pool ) (https://t.me/+4BQQrRCaFStmNDA0) ❌

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 7:33 pm

Post 1000 here-

The Gitmo List: Betrayers of the United States of America

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Nancy Pelosi
4. John Podesta
5. John Brennan
6. James Comey
7. Maxine Waters
8. Adam Schiff
9. Hunter Biden
10. George W. Bush
11. Dr. Anthony Fauci
12. Huma Abedin
13. Bill Gates
14. Anthony Weiner
15. George Soros
16. Lindsey Graham
17. Mitch McConnell
18. Kevin McCarthy
19. Chuck Schumer
20. Kamala Harris
21. Robert Mueller
22. Mike Pence
23. Joe Biden
24. James Clapper
25. Lloyd Austin
26. Dick Cheney
27. John Kerry
28. Alexander Soros
29. Loretta Lynch
30. Andrew McCabe
31. Peter Strzok
32. Lisa Page
33. James Baker
34. Eric Holder
35. Tony Podesta
36. Susan Rice
37. Harry Reid
38. Paul Ryan
39. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
40. Sally Yates
41. Mitt Romney
42. Jerry Nadler
43. Klaus Schwab
44. Michelle Obama
45. Andrew Cuomo
46. Herbert Raymond McMaster
47. Deborah Birx
48. Mark Zuckerberg
49. Nikki Haley

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 8:11 pm

What if there’s another prosecutor ( outside of D.C.) assigned by SESSIONS with the same mandate/authority ?
ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS?
NOT LONG NOW.
Q
https://t.me/+T7ECJMCfT0Y2ZjI0

( JFK Jr? He had a law degree and his picture was in the post Wink)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 8:15 pm

This post at 9:11  hehe   some of this we've seen:

:boom: Breaking News Alert! :boom:

Unveiling a tangled web of covert operations:

CIA's Role: The CIA has been involved in the overthrow of over 70 countries worldwide, exerting its influence behind the scenes.

Unprecedented Coup: The United States finds itself embroiled in an open, overt coup, as the DNC and Deep State initiate plans to seize military power from Trump, sparking a power struggle.

CCP Turmoil: Xi Jinping takes drastic measures by arresting CCP officials, firing generals, and purging the military, all in anticipation of the collapse of the Chinese Communist Party.

German Leak: Military plans for World War III are leaked in Germany, leading to investigations and panic within their own military agencies.

Trump's Comeback: EU countries are preparing "silent cabinets" to align with Trump's imminent return, signaling a seismic shift in global politics.

Warning from Klaus Schwab's Second-in-Command: Yuval Noah Harari sends an alarming message to Davos, claiming that Trump's re-election will deal a devastating blow to the global order.

The Great Awakening: Over 2 billion people worldwide are part of the Great Awakening, a massive military alliance operation dedicated to dismantling the globalist Deep State Cabal system.

Strange Connections: A mind-boggling coincidence arises as coordinates from a Miami mall incident match those of Antarctica when flipped upside down. Mysteries deepen.

Jamie Dimon's Betrayal: Jamie Dimon abruptly turns against the DNC, defends MAGA, and challenges NATO. The unexpected shift raises questions about what transpired at the Davos group gathering.

A Promise from Trump: Trump declares that he will not create a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), but speculation mounts that plans could change in late 2025, involving the USSF and Elon Musk.

Vivek Ramaswamy's Revelation: Vivek Ramaswamy's alleged shadow campaign for Trump comes to light, potentially leading to his involvement in the Trump administration.

DeSantis Endorses Trump: As predicted, DeSantis endorses Trump, aligning with military intelligence operations and the Devolution Plan.

Globalist Exposed: The worldwide exposure of globalist agendas hampers their attempts to regain power, as the Great Awakening operations gain momentum.

Nikki's Fate: Trump's influence looms large as Nikki faces a challenging battle. Meanwhile, rumors circulate about Michelle Obama's potential presidential run, with the Rock potentially endorsing her candidacy.

Rogan and Trump: Against expectations, Joe Rogan endorses Trump, and preparations are underway for Trump to appear on Rogan's podcast—conflicting earlier statements were merely strategic maneuvers.

2024 Disclosure Leaks: Get ready for a deluge of real disclosures, unveiling shocking revelations, causing panic within the deep dark operations of DARPA, the CIA, and the Bush-Obama military-industrial regime.

Stay tuned as these unprecedented events continue to unfold and shape the fate of our world.

========================
Follow me on Telegram 
https://t.me/The17QLetter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 8:19 pm

Feds secretly knew for years Joe Biden met with Hunter’s Chinese partners on official trip.

New reported emails from a 2015-2016 federal investigation show agents were looking into Hunter Biden’s communication with business associate Devon Archer leveraging Joe Biden’s trip to China in 2013.

Devon Archer: “Did you end up meeting Jonathan (Li)?”

Hunter Biden: “Yes- and they got to meet Dad. All very good. Talk later.”

Archer: “great! have a good day over there.”

Hunter Biden: “Dinner w/ Xi was pretty amazing. They (Xi and JRB) were supposed to spend 2hrs together. It stretched to 7hrs. I think they are in love with each other. They all most kissed on departure”

Joe Biden in August 2019: “I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period.”

Join: Classified Q Proof (https://t.me/+iKVqPPQ08f83OWUy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 8:26 am

THE ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES THAT THEY WILL SOON CLOSE THE PHONES THEY WILL CLOSE THE RADIOS THEY WILL CLOSE THE MEDIA THEY WILL CLOSE EVERYTHING

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 2:00 pm

God Understands.
The Final countdown 
Respect the Storm 
Four forty four
Nothing can stop it
Plus Plus Plus 
Believe in yourself 
One thousand years
Sky full of stars
This is the truth
They made monsters
Let justice be served

https://t.me/QTHESTQRM

:link: (@QTHESTQRM) :cloud_tornado:️

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 4:49 pm

THE END OF ALL LIES IS CLOSE.
STAY TUNED.
BIG EVENT INCOMING.

https://t.me/INTHESHADQWS  🔗(@INTHESHADQWS)👤
----------------

Q+ ( THE GREAT AWAKENING )
Did you know…
Without the Federal Reserve, without political corruption, without the military industrial complex 
That every American family would be beyond wealthy living in a mansion and little to no debt?
How does that make you feel?

https://t.me/INTHESHADQWS   🔗(@INTHESHADQWS)👤
-------------------

Everything is much bigger than you think.
MUCH BIGGER.
As big as infinity.
Expand your vision.
Clash between TITANS.
---------------------

Q+ ( THE GREAT AWAKENING )
They want our children.
Do not forgive.
Stay focused.
We are fighting pure evil.
-----------------------

Q+  (THE GREAT AWAKENING )

17 CITIES.
1 EVENT.
TIME TO PUT OUT FIRES.
THE BIG BANG EVENT IS COMING
Quantum GESARA

If you are dumb enough to believe it’s standard operating procedure for the FBI to:

- Raid a former president’s home
- Authorize lethal force against "POTUS" and staff
- Prepare to confront US Secret Service
- War game possible casualties with a medic on standby
- Because of a documents dispute...

Then you are an enemy of America.
----------------------

May 25  Jeff Bezos  pic with the RED X.
-------------

LOVE HAS TO BE TAUGHT
HOW MANY HAVE SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF PARENTS WHO WERE NOT TAUGHT HOW TO LOVE AND CONTINUE THAT FAMILY TRADITION?

OFTEN ‘FREEDOM' IS AN EASY REPLACEMENT.

FREEDOM FOR A CHILD IS NEGLECT.
SO MANY USE FREEDOM FOR SEX, DRUGS, IMMORAL BEHAVIOR, PURSUIT OF MONEY, BOOZE AND SO ON.

THAT FREEDOM CREATED A LIFETIME OF FAILURES IN THE WORK PLACE, SCHOOLS, RELATIONSHIPS AND HEALTH.

DRUG COMPANIES, SHRINKS, AND COUNSELORS HAVE MADE A LIVING OFF OF UNLOVED PEOPLE WHO  DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LOVE.

LOVE IS THE HEALER, HAND-IN-HAND WITH JESUS.
MAY GOD HEAL THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN LOVED.

------------------

The call log of the 911 call about Obama’s chef drowning was left blank. 
Every other call that night has a reason listed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 4:56 pm

:rotating_light:Everyone should repost this to send a message

To Governments around the world, WE THE PEOPLE have a message for you;

For too long you have kept us at bay, indoctrinated and asleep, silenced and used but those times are over!

You have used our labor to enrich yourselves at our expense.

You have lied to us constantly through MSM to further ur personal agenda of global dominance.

You have sacrificed us in wars to for personal gain.

You have poisoned us to keep us dependent upon Big pharma

You have thrusted satanic idolatry to affect our future generations

You have played with innocent lives for too long, that ends now!

Liberatores servitutis

--------------------

:warning:
THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING:
TURN NOTIFICATIONS ON !!!
PREPARE AT ALL COSTS...
SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.
THE END IS HERE.

6....6....24(6)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 4:57 pm

ATTENTION NYC: THE STORM IS HERE !!!

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING !!!
NOTHING.

THE RESTRICTERS ARE OFF !!!
ORANGE MAN ACTIVATED.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 1:33 pm

Repost
Executive Order 13818 — Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption. 

You are witnessing the death of the Pedo Elites and their twisted lifestyles. The false idols of the world are falling. It’s finally happening.

Celebrity homes for sale:

Ellen Degeneres, Johnny Depp, Mathew Perry, Eli Manning, Kat Von D, Shia Lebeouf, The Hemsworth brothers, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, 
Brittany Snow, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Cindy Crawford and Rand Gerber, 
Gene Simmons, Bella Thorne, Tom Cruise, George Strait, Emily Blunt, Alonzo Mourning, Jemima Kirke, Kevin Jonas, Chelsea Handler, 
John McEnroe, Tommy Lee, Jason Derulo, Alicia Keys, Frankie Muniz,
Keith Richards, Lil Wayne, Peter Thiel, Pharrell Williams, Loris Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli, Rosie O’Donnell, Kellie Clarkson, Cheryl Tieg, Joe Pesci, Suzanne Somers, Adam Lambert, 
Meghan Markle, Sean Diddy Combs, Billy Joel, Gary Levinsohn, 
Dr Phil, Barry Manilow, Mel Gibson, Diane Keaton, 50 Cent, 
Heidi Klum, Ryan Seacrest, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jennifer Aniston, 
Katharine Hepburn, Christie Brinkley, Nicholas Cage, Ricky Martin, Angelica Huston, Charlie Sheen, Burt Reynolds, Emilia Clarke, 
J.Lo & Alex Rodriguez, Simon Cowell, Kris Jenner, Jeffree Star, 
Gordon Ramsay, Jason Aldean, Pamela Anderson, Jerry Seinfeld, Jimmy Fallon, Dave Ramsey, Jon Bon Jovi, LeBron James, 
Matt Damon, J.J. Abrams, Sugar Ray Leonard, Ellen Degeneres, Sylvester Stallone, David Bowie, Clay Mathews, Michelle Pfiefer, 
David E Kelley, Shonda Rhimes, Rihanna, Pete Townshend, 
Britney Spears, Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner, Robert Redford, 
Steve McQueen, Shaquille ONeil, Glen Frey, Sammy Hagar, 
Stockard Channing, Michael Chiklis, Tom Petty, Serena Williams, 
Bill Russell, Kathryn Bigelow, Don Rickles, Bruce Kovner, Adam Neumann, Leonardo DiCaprio, Barb Ellison, Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz, Kate Beckinsale, Robert Herjavic, Josh and Heather Altman , 
Soleil Moon Frye, Jim Harbaugh, Anthony Kiedis, Fredrik Eklund, Meghan Trainor, Gideon Yu, Hellen Miren, Taylor Hackford, 
Bette Midler, Todd Phillips, Mitt Romney, Dianne Feinstein, Miley Cyrus, Kelly Clarkson, A-Rod, Bobby Patton-LA dodgers co owner, Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union, Michael Amini, B-52 Kate Pierson, Bill Guthy, Victoria Jackson, Will Arnett, Zac Efron, Wayne Gretzky, Katy Perry, Derek Jeter, Mike Piazza, Shane Smith, Bryon Cranston, DJ Khaled, Leonard Ross, Ted Sarandos- Netflix co Ceo, Dustin Johnson, John Fogerty, Melissa Rivers, Jamie Lynn Sigler, Lena Dunham, Lyndsey Vonn, PK Subban, Robyne Moore

Cara and Poppy Delevingne, Big Sean, Steph Curry, Chris Bosh, Phil Collins, Liam Payne, Bryan Singer, Tom Ford, Robby Naish, Tom Brady & Giselle Bundchen, Anthony Davis, Emilia Clarke, Clare Bronfmsn-Seagrams heiress with ties to Nxivm, Jane Fonda, Carmen Electra, Morgan Moses, Bobby Cox, Danny Masterson, Evander Kane, Kate Winslet, Mark Teixeira, Jonah Hill, Judd Hirsch, Carlos Santana, Kennet Chesney, Brooke Shields.

G. Serpent symbolism is all over the catholic religion. In St. Peter’s Basilica in the vatican the pope literally sits in the mouth of a serpent as the tongue and preaches deception.The Druze bloodline of Jesus  are the descendants of “Jethro” ,The Priest of Midian in The Bible  “Torah”  (Exodus 2:18).

The 16th President Of The United States of America “Abraham Lincoln”  descend from The Kahlooni family.

To Governments around the world, WE THE PEOPLE have a message for you;

For too long you have kept us at bay, indoctrinated and asleep, silenced and used but those times are over!

You have used our labor to enrich yourselves at our expense.

You have lied to us constantly through MSM to further ur personal agenda of global dominance.

You have sacrificed us in wars to for personal gain.

You have poisoned us to keep us dependent upon Big pharma

You have thrusted satanic idolatry to affect our future generations

You have played with innocent lives for too long, that ends now!

Liberatores servitutis

https://x.com/QFs_Global/status/1797550695341842904?t=nXtuQsT4rcVNA_-Rf7nHZg&s=19

(me: very happy to see Peter Thiel go down)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 1:44 pm

TODAY. 

YESTERDAY.

HISTORY.

OCEAN CITY MARYLAND.
---

CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

What you are about to go through will be very painful 

--------------------

TRUST THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE. 
TRUST THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE RIGHT BESIDE YOU FIGHTING FOR WHAT WE KNOW TO BE RIGHT. 
GOD BLESS YOU ALL. 
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 2:28 pm

EXPOSED: JFK Assassination Military Coup on Collision Course With Military Coup of Trump: 

NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE. 

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 8:49 am

Trump assassination ATTEMPT<
COMING :warning: 

This EVENT is vital to taking down the deep state> MAJIC ( Majority Intelligence Communitee ) that controls the CIA and controls the U S. Government and controls the European union and several countries
( The true CABAL OPERATIONS)

_White Hats are going to STAGE the EVENT ( black hats [ DS]  have tried several attempts the last years and failed) and you WILL know it was a white hat Operation as TRUMP WILL SURVIVE  the EVENT & WILL LEAD TO DISMANTLING > MAJIC the deep state operations that control the dark deep operations that also control the illegal non-constitutional illicit operations and money laundering networks of the CIA and world banks.

The COLLISION COURSE OF EXPOSING> MAJIC ops > MILITARY COUP, STOLEN ELECTIONS. PLANNED WARS, WORLD COUPS ETC ++ ops
WILL COLLIDE WITH [ DISCLOSURE] WHITE HATS PROJECTS TO EXPOSING MILITARY HIDDEN TECH .UAPS.UFOS . 

Please help support our channel bringing TRUTH 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 10:36 am

:bell:Many of the old world bells were destroyed, buried, & replaced to hide the importance of acoustic resonance

We’re told they had to melt them down to create ammunition for our fabricated wars

What we weren’t told was these bells emanated a particular energy/frequency/vibration used to disseminate & broadcast aethereal healing energy from these temples & cathedrals 

Remember no architectural element of antiquity was just decoration. Everything held a function/purpose

The destruction of these bells shares the same ill intent of those who switched the musical pitch standard from 432Hz to 440Hz

Why would we be openly allowed such gifts of acoustic healing & free energy so long as the controllers aim to profit off our sickness & dependency

These bells were for more than just giving people a sense of time..they were meant for healing the mind body & soul

Yours, Richard Wilson.

Join us now: Forbidden History (https://t.me/+W7qM9iFwEJlmNWQy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 10:48 am

IN SEPT 1993 THERE WAS A DONORS RECEPTION HELD AT THE CLINTON WHITE HOUSE

In attendance were Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Document filed in the Clinton Pres. Library
------------------

Also filed is a 'thank you' to Epstein dated Oct 1993 for a payment of $10,000.00
made through a third party.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 1:20 pm

THE DAY BEFORE 666 $TOYRF TICKER CHANGES & FIDELITY SHOWS MERGER 🧸

THE DAY BEFORE THE SUPPOSED @RyanGarcia LAS VEGAS EARTHQUAKE WHICH COULD EFFECT THE HOOVER DAM 40 MIN AWAY & KNOCK OUT POWER TO 1.3M PEOPLE :ocean:

Q: 666 STOCK MARKET DIVE COINCIDENCE :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Q: BLACKOUT NECESSARY :new_moon:

I SEE A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY ABOUT TO EMERGE DURING A TIME OF CHAOS $BBBYQ $BYOND $GME $AMC :butterfly:

DEATH OF J. PAUL GHETTY (GHETTY OIL FOUNDER) JUNE 6 :frame_photo:️

ASSASSINATION OF ROBERT F KENNEDY (42) ON JUNE 6 (666) :eyes:

DEATH OF JACK HALEY > TIN MAN IN THE WIZARD OF OZ > FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD :full_moon:

HOW MANY COINCIDENCES TILL MATHEMATICALLY POSSIBLE :point_down:

Q: SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE :game_die:

Q: POPCORN READY :popcorn:

Q: ENJOY THE SHOW :clapper:

Q: WATCH THE WATER 🫧

TOMORROW LFG JUNE 6, 24 COMING IN HOT:bangbang:

https://x.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1798392670642929921?t=EIAOBqMzzOomh3OKlp-ygg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 1:35 pm

:point_up: 
Just like I have been saying telling you all dear Patriots..
It's All COMING..
Is going to connect to BUSH. CLINTON'S, OBAMA. CHENEY CIA. 3 LETTER AGENCIES AND A HELL STORM ON CORRUPT U.S. DEEP STATE GENERALS..

>I had told you several times the 911 DECLASSIFICATION was going to happen!!!!!.. This is a  MASSIVE STORM that is going to CONNECT ex presidents. Rumsfeld. Cheney.. JP MORGAN.>>>> FILL CORRUPTION AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY *//THE KILLING OF MILLIONS OF IRAQ CIVILIANS in a false invasion connected to HALLIBURTON r second largest oil( fracking) OPERATIONS in the world connected to the BUSH'S > CIA OPS.
_&
Trump getting arrested. INDICTMENTED and facing imprisonment is vital to Military Operations.

_Now  Congress and TRUMPs COMING ]> NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (AFTER HE FIRES OVER 10,000 PEOPLE THROUGH THE GOVERNMENT SYSTEM + just like he said he would do+ after the ARREST WARS) WILL HAVE THE POWER :fire: TO GO AFTER EX PRESIDENTS AND ARREST THEM. 

THE 2020 STOLEN ELECTIONS IS ONLY GETTING READY TO EXPLODE>>> THE [ DS]  MILITARY COUP OPS ...

I had told many many times..
COLLISION COURSE COLLISION COURSE COLLISION COURSE COLLISION COURSE COLLUSION COURSE COLLISION COURSE COLLISION COURSE COLLUSION COURSE COLLISION COURSE COLLUSION COLLISION COLLISION COLLUSION  :fire: 
EPSTEIN. CIA. JFK . 9/11. MILITARY COUP. WORLD MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATIONS. WORLD ELITE PEDOPHILE RING . PLACED PLANNED WARS BY GLOBALIST CONTROLLING THE PENTAGON AND U.S OFFICIALS. BLACK MAIL OPERATIONS.....

IT'S ALL COMING..

TRUMP CONFIRMS Q THE STORM RIDER POSTS :fire: AND DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_
BEHIND THE SCENES>]; WHITE HATS IN THE UK ARE WORKING WITH FAMILIES THAT LOST THEIR LOVED ONES IN THE 9/11 FALSE FLAG INSIDE JOB OPS. 

>AND THESE FAMILIES HAVE FOUND A LOOP HOLE IN THE UNITED STATES JUSTICE SYSTEM TO EXPOSE THE CLASSIFIED CIA. PENTAGON DOCUMENTS AND OPERATIONS 
. WIRES>]: INDICATE VIVEK RAMASWAMY IS ALREADY IN TALKS BEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE UK. WHITE HATS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS<

NCSWIC 
_

Q_ The Plan to save the world
_______
Please help support our channel
PATRIOTS , we have been helping since 2014 
Bring you the Truth and continue... We are inside a dangerous moment and in harms way.. We appreciate your support dear friends 

We have a friend who is letting us use her PayPal account temporarily 

:point_down: 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 1:49 pm

Biolabs & Stolen Elections?

So the NSA wasn't just Treasonously and illegally spying on President Trump, they were funding Biolabs by proxy? 

NSA former director James Clapper ADMITTED the NSA spied on President Trump during his candidacy and throughout his entire term.

"She wasn't suppose to lose"
Power had to be wrestled away from President Trump at ALL costs.

Ukraine Biolabs : Dilyana Gaytandzhieva & Edward Snowden uncovered Ukraine Biolabs were funded by Snowden's Former Employer - Booz Allen Hamilton - Defense Contractor which Obama's former DNI James Clapper was Executive Board member of.

Kinda seems like James Clapper & his NSA goons were doing A LOT more than just spying on President Trump :eyes: 

Interesting Putin is in Ukraine clearing out Biolabs while Edward Snowden is being protected in Russia.

Dilyana Gaytandzhieva's 2018 Ukraine Biolab Full Documentary :

https://youtu.be/_8hQi2Zv1L0?si=rnSMXrib5WaHlPQ_

Dilyana's EXTENSIVE Ukraine Biolab Research - 2018 :
US Diplomats Involved In Trafficking Human Blood & Pathogens For Secret Military Programs :

https://dilyana.bg/us-diplomats-involved-in-trafficking-of-human-blood-and-pathogens-for-secret-military-program/

Pentagon Biolab Discovered SARS-like Coronavirus in Bats

https://armswatch.com/project-g-2101-pentagon-biolab-discovered-mers-and-sars-like-coronaviruses-in-bats/

Pentagon Studies Bioterrorism Agents in Kazakhstan

https://armswatch.com/pentagon-unit-a1266-studies-bioterrorism-agents-in-kazakhstan/

* Documents Expose US Biological Experiments on Allied Soldiers in Ukraine & Georgia

https://armswatch.com/documents-expose-us-biological-experiments-on-allied-soldiers-in-ukraine-and-georgia/

Why isn't Dilyana's YEARS OLD (2018) and EXTENSIVE boots on the ground investigative journalism into the Ukraine Biolab isn't THE MOST hot topic right now? There's SO MUCH there!

Tucker Carlson should interview Dilyana Gaytandzhieva! The world should be getting access to her EXTENSIVE 2018 Ukraine Biolab research!

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 1:50 pm

George HW Bush aka Geroge H Scherff Jr, Nazi infiltrator to our country, spoke VERY highly of Dr Fauci. Why is that?

Operation Paperclip -> The creation of the CDC & most Pharmaceutical companies, designed to poison & weaken our citizens literally from the inside out. [They] play the long game for their one world government / New World Order.

Nazi Infiltration - Operation Paperclip

Didn't the CDC, CIA & most Pharmaceutical companies started up that year too? :thinking: 

“The timing of the CDC’s establishment in 1946 after the war & 'distinguished scientists' filling its laboratories US Government’s under the Office of Strategic Services (OSS – later the CIA)"

"The CIA has a sweet-heart relationship with CDC allowing it to dictate what the CDC reports.
CDC keeps several different "books" on morbidity & mortality to supply to different "consumers"

"In this way the CDC has helped the CIA cover-up Bio-warfare germs, released unintentionally or even intentionally, inside the United States.

The 1977 Congressional Hearing on MKULTRA revealed the CIA was keeping faked "cover files" to limit US liability & particularly liability of the Rothschilds / Rockefellers giving CIA orders behind the scenes, free of "democratic constraints"

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/cienci…

This is all going to lead further back & involve more than any of us can fathom!

This POS TRAITOR had the nerve to call Dr Fauci a 'hero' to our country?!

We, The People, NEED "LAW ϕ ORDER"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 1:50 pm

Did Dr Fauci help STEAL the 2020 Election from President Trump?

Is Fauci being exposed 5 months from the 2024 election for a reason? :thinking:

The NIH / Big Pharma Rigging Elections?
We know Covid-19 was a biological weapon used to steal the 2020 Election.

Fauci also admitted he had collusion / "Collaboration with Chinese Communists with Covid-19."

Sidney Powell hinted a few years ago that the NIH (Fauci) / Big Pharma are rigging elections. 🤫

Brannon - "Why would Defense Department want to patent software that allows them to flip elections?"

Sidney - "There are actually 2 patents that are KEY.
1 in 2005 for dynamic autiting of elections that allows them to monitor it real time & that was done with the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH which I don't exactly understand, but that's what it says."

The Defense Department & the National Institute of Health!
WHY would that be, Patriots?!

Because Weapons Defense Contractors that mold Wall Street, the Military Industrial Complex, Central Bankers & Big Pharmaceuticals ALL run the world & they do it by rigging elections to put their friends in power and keep them there.

[They] learned what another John F Kennedy could do with public eyes.
This is why ALL assets were deployed against President Trump to remove him from office.

Speaking of Fauci, I'll give you Patriots :point_right: 41 :point_left: guesses which POS infilTRAITOR installed Fauci many decades ago to steal our country from We, The People...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 9:13 am

Yesterday  5 June

Mr Pool has two drops early morning. 1h22m delta. 
Double meanings.. satanic= 122
Final Battle vibes. 
The Storm is upon us= 122
John Kennedy= 122
Flip it.. Donald Trump is JFK Jr= 221 :fire:
DDR= 26
EBS= 26
F2 > �Pawns in an F2 position are only defended by the King in the starting position, so they can be subject to attack.
Marshall Attack? 

When the dominos start falling, this will go fast imo. A few movies playing at the same time. 
Trump event is on the horizon. 
11 14 37
Rev 11:14 
Two Witnesses
Q37s date > 1111 > Rev 11:11 

https://x.com/WeTheAnon17/status/1798404432360509905?t=I_GdjqduWhinNqeLbcZYYA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 9:45 am

They didn't expect so many warrior spirits. 
They didn’t expect us to stand together. They didn’t expect us to walk from our careers, to leave our shoes behind. 
They didn’t expect us to boycott our old ways of living. They didn’t think we would give up our social activities. They didn’t expect us to do without restaurants, sports or concerts. They didn’t expect us to find new and better things to do. 
They didn’t expect the free thinkers to be so resilient.
They didn’t expect our souls to be so filled with passion and strength. 
They didn’t expect our intuition to be so tuned in.
They didn’t expect the fire within us to put all of hell to shame.

It has become very clear that those who have made their choice will not waiver in their decision. There is nothing that can be said, done or taken away that will coherse us into submission. We do not fear death and therefore choose life!

We choose to live life in this sacred temple with honor, dignity and truth. Because life is precious and also temporary, it will be over our dead body that we will comply with orders from their mind control.

We free thinkers will always seem crazy to those who can't see beyond conventions. We're being ridiculed for evolving past people's comfort zones. Self educated people who escape the shackles of deception will never be fooled by institutionalized propoganda.

I say we because I am not alone. There are me's in every country, city and town. There are me's isolated in the mountain's and me's strategically placed in positions of power. Our resolve is being tested like never before which may seem hard right now but we always knew this was never going to be easy.

The opportunity to create our own reality is upon us as it is times such as these that force us to do what is necessary. Not just necessary for our survival but what is necessary for a life worth living.

Nothing is what it seems so keep an open mind. We're waking up collectively as a species at a speed never seen before. So buckle up, keep your eyes on the ball and enjoy the ride, because things are going to get a lot more weird and crazy before they get better.

So to all those that have been called, conspiracy theorists, misfits, crazy nut jobs and space cadets. Never give up, keep doing what you're doing and stay focused, we got this.

See you on the other side.

John Parry

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 1:43 pm

US DEBT AND OTHER COUNTRIES HAS BEEN PAID OFF BY THE CHINESE ELDERS.
DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE?
WHAT A GREAT RABBIT HOLE FOR YOU!
START DIGGING.

-------------------------------

Should the lights go out please know that we are in control. Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 11:43 am

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: ALERT: THE SCHUMANN HAS EXPLODED !!!

INCOMING FALLOUT !!!
FALSE FLAGS EN ROUTE !!!
MAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

48 HOURS.

CHANNEL l (https://t.me/+Vci8g-mGr6liZTFk)

CHANNEL ll (https://t.me/+S5bWl3gpQ6NkMmQ5)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 5:57 pm

🧡Renaissance,🧡Re-wiring 🧡Reboot

NEW: Versailles Palace briefly evacuated due to fire.
- insiderpaper.com/versailles-palace-briefly-evacuated-due-to-fire/
- www.reuters.com/world/europe/fire-breaks-out-versailles-palace-swiftly-brought-under-control-2024-06-11/

The Palace, built in the 17th century for King Louis XIV, was the main royal residence until the French Revolution and the overthrow of the monarchy in 1789.

- youtu.be/P56w0ZlLNPQ?si=3NxqoyO7ewsP4de_
----
I wonder when Boston win 18 they then wipe it to 0? Maybe NBA renamed. Zero Day.
----
The Hunters Become The Hunted.
t.me/Whiplash347/1591
t.me/Whiplash347/184420
t.me/Whiplash347/189386
= The European Royals
Daniel 2.21
The Human Hunting Parties they started. Black Forest in Q drops.
Monarchs seeking Shelter.
Red Wave coming. Russia pulling back the iron curtain.
----
Liberation of #Tibet
Indo-Tibetan Rupee comes back.

- x.com/rajeev_sha59604/status/1794039844408349069?t=f9Kd-XkIJTi_v1FB50Be5Q&s=35
- x.com/JaipurDialogues/status/1799737584815603844?t=_aNSTBYhPMYFyMf1MFOT3Q&s=35

- x.com/raviagrawal3/status/1800518367536922627?t=DeQdAzusp4g3dQ_CfXCnVw&s=35

Big decision of Modi government, Modi Government changed the names of about 30 places in Tibet area.

🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲 🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲

Ready For The  Bay of Pigs  2.0
- youtu.be/Dyj9e0rnOxw?si=VIeqI_Fla7mdLhTN

As Q says
April Sun in Cuba

You 🩲🩲🩲🩲 Understand USMCA Section 27.5 and the bottom of Q34.
Goes together like Bacon & Eggs.
🧡 1776
Ready for THE STORM
I know exactly what it means, but i am not going to tell you in black and white. The reason why none of the big dividends have paid out.
11.4 No More Corona. 
King Charles Actionable. 
The Cure is the Military.
The Military will spread WorldWide.

certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at HOME and ABROAD).
All the militaries are together to conduct the World's Largest Ever Military Coup.
AKA - THE STORM

#TheGuardian 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 6:08 pm

Nov 01, 2017 10:56:16 PM EDT

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147567888 
Q Clearance Patriot
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 7:33 pm

@Prolotario1

[size=17]Many people do not know but a lot of celebrities walk around with presidential immunity papers. Why do you think they act so bold and walk around without a care in the world like they have been doing for the past 3 decades or more? They are promised that they would never be arrested or prosecuted.

This is one reason why they are so shocked once COG/JAG gets a hold of them and send them off to Gitmo. This is why some of them are always trying to get in contact with the president once they are arrested. Many tried to call Barrack Obama. Many tried to call Joe Biden. But they do not realize those figures are already gone.

This is one reason why this operation has to be covert. They go insane once they step foot in those prison offshore. I think there are quite a few locations they are sent outside of Gitmo. Guam being another place. Not to mention some of them do not even make it off the floating prison barrage.

Their entire trial takes place on the waters. I bet Darce E. Crandall had some fun with O. Winfrey. She thought she had so much power. But they do not realize the network they rely on to get them out of trouble was taken down 1st. So none of them have no one to call.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 10:59 am

NO COINCIDENCES   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f60a   I FORGOT WHAT I SAW LAST NITE, TILL JUST RUNNING INTO THIS~

SO, LAST NITE ON https://search.brave.com/search?q=THE+SECRET+OF+SKINWALKER+RANCH&source=desktop

THEY DROPPED THE 'K' WORD, calling it a surveillance system.  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f440 
Do these 2 things fit together?  Sure do.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 11:32 am

THE STORM ( post 1)
11.3 ARREST WARS 
(are coming closer and it's no longer a conspiracy that Trump is going to arrest the deep state operators and bring down the operations and real puppet masters of the world Swap)

>From the director of the FBI. > McCabe to U.S. military deep state general> Milley to leading MSM host >Maddow and hundreds more of Elites in the Senate, U.S. government and High Profile ELITES,.....>>>>ALL confirm Trump is coming after them<<<< 
>
>TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASONOUS Ops>>>
:fire: ALL CONNECTED TO A DEEP STATE MILITARY COUP.

The deep state Democrats, RINOS and ELITES are no longer laughing at Q nor THE STORM arrest wars COMING [ NCSWIC]
__
BEHIND THE SCENES>]: MULTIPLE MILITARY OPERATIONS SET BY TRUMP. EZRA. PATEL WHITE HATS MILITARY>DEVOLUTION PLAN IS EVOLVING INTO OPEN OPERATIONS 

_One of the known operations is now hitting the 2024 circa in social media ,books, TV and huge discussions inside the DNC and DC ring. THE MILITARY OPERATION WITH PENTAGON DOD . WHITE HATS IN 3 LETTER AGENCIES are going after Hilary Clinton and connection to money laundering/ BRIBES/ BLACKMAIL and a military COUP SETTING UP TRUMP 
>>Patrick Byrne publicly Gives some of the full information on the behind the scenes military/ DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE./WHITE HATS IN 3 LETTER AGENCIES GOING AFTER HILARY CLINTON AND THE STING OPERATIONS 
[[ NOW BEHIND THE SCENES TRUMP ( Military)  IS ALREADY PLANNING THE ARREST AND PROSECUTION OF HILLARY CLINTON> OBAMA> BUSH> CIA> ROCKEFELLERS*.> The Carnegie Endowment+++ to Gates to Fauci + more+]]

The powerful combination of The Storm is connected to the deep state ,dark deep operations and unconstitutional operations in the United States connected to underground bases and the real facilitators who control Washington DC and deep state actors and operations.
_ TRUMP. THE MILITARY ALLIANCE IS GOING AFTER
MAJIC > ( The secret Majority Intelligence Communitee) that is runned by the Rockefellers+ Rothchilds +13 Elite families who control most of the world intelligence and banks and government corruption systems. 

[ DS] MAJIC is connected to DARPA and the siphoning of hundreds of trillions of Dollars annually from world governments to maintain under ground bases that house the most advanced technology in the world, connected to infinit energy. Tesla energy*.z.> Zero point Energy 
( This important hidden technology is connected to a Golden future that WILL change everything, and create Wealth across the world to every country and people, including advanced health regeneration technology, ending cancer, heart problems and much much much more)
___.
THE WORLD STORM OPERATIONS 
_it's was vital and important that Russia broke apart the under ground biolabs in Ukraine. And broke apart the CIA runned military regime of West Ukraine and the dismantling of the world money laundering operations that went to Ukraine ( Blackrock*..> vanguard> NATO. UN. OBAMA. CIA.MI6 MOSSAD. world bank fake philanthropy operations were all funneling money to Ukraine for over 50 years) 
_
_It was important for Trump to step back in 2021_2024 as deep state dismantling operations in Ukraine took place. 
( If Trump would have fully initiated the dismantle of the CIA Ukraine operations The deep state European powers, Elites. Propaganda television would have crucified TRUMP.... Even in the U S. People would have been confused and the mockingbird CIA tv msm would have annihilated him!!!!!)
>>>>It was vital to world military operations that Putin move forward and bring down the nazi / GLOBALIST regimen in Ukraine and stop the deep state elite operations 
( A powerful PLAN is formulating in real time unfolding to bring down NATO. THE UN GLOBALIST AGENDA ..... This is ALL connected to the COMING WORLD NUCLEAR STANDOFF >>>>> ALREADY HAPPENING (SILENTLY)<<<<<

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 11:32 am

THE STORM ( post 2)
_THE WORLD ALLIANCE STORM OPERATIONS,<

.>As Putin brings down Ukraine deep state Enterprise CIA/MAJIC operations,  money laundering operation biolabs and securing nuclear weapons NATO/CIA has stored in Ukraine//
_at the same time in the U.S. TRIUMP has EXPOSED the corrupt Judicial system and exposing a military COUP that is connected to ex Presidents/current president Biden ( the same presidents who fund and funnel money to Ukraine) .
      The military operations through Ezra . Cheyenne and White Hats in 3 letter agencies that have initiated operations against Hillary Clinton through Patrick Byrne 
( Danger Close operations) And several covert operations connected to general Flynn and other important operations connected to United States Cyber Command operation s Admiral Rogers and USSF Cheyenne mountain operations are all combining together into the unveiling of the EXPOSURE OF A CAPTURED UNITED STATES OPERATIONS BY FOREIGN ADVERSARIES AND DOMESTIC ENEMIES ( MAJIC. CIA. DEEP STATE 3 LETTER AGENCIES) 
-
D_
_THE VITALITY OF RUSSIAN HELPING TO BRING DOWN DEEP STATE UKRAINE OPERATIONS  , CIA money laundering ops+
_MUHAMMAD BIN SALAM ( great friend of Trump) ending the CIA. DEEP STATE FIAT U.S DOLLAR CONTROLLING WORLD GOVERNMENTS  (just recent Saudi dropped the U S dollar) 
_White Hats in Israel bringing down the fakr Zion Israeli regimen ( a massive revolt and revolution will Begin and military occupation arresting the deep state Israeli forces and Leaders is slated<]]]
_European revolution begins as over 70% of Europe rejects the GLOBALIST cia placed Leaders in the current elections. ( A massive exposure of the PLANDEMIC. VACCINE DEATHS AND EXPOSURE OF THE VIRUS is going to hit EUROPE and mass anger and revolut will hit the Streets as the financial systems COLLAPSE WILL HIT FULL FORCES WITH BLACKOUTS , CYBER ATTACK AND FALSE FLAG EVENTS.. BUT EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPOSED)
_Trump vital to Operations EXPOSING the CIA and five eyes agencies and Military COUP.
:point_up: 
      These WORLD STORM OPERATIONS ARE ALL HAPPENING IN UNISON .
___
I told you years ago these EVENTS would all happen leading to a ( fake PLANned) NUCLEAR STANDOFF 
_NOW RUSSIA IS AT THE UNITED STATES SHORES AND BORDER REGIONS WITH NUCLEAR SHIPS AND SUBMARINES 
......... this EVENT is vital as DC. CIA. DOD WILL MAKE HUGE MASSIVE MISTAKES THAT WILL LEAD TO EXPOSURE> DEEP STATE OPERATIONS<<
this event is meant to shake American and the sleeping sheep to awaken and see their leaders are corrupt and the corrupt lying system. Fake news
( this EVENT is happening so the sleeping sheep will wake up and the this EVENT will lead to military intervention and 2025 EXPOSURE OF NATO. CIA. PROVOCATION OF INITIATING RUSSIA INTO WAR.. THE TRIBUNALS AND WORLD COURTS COMING ARE ALREADY IN THE MIST WORLD INDICTMENTS AND EARLY PROCEDURES)
_This RUSSIA WAR NUCLEAR EVENT is going to lead to an over haul of the U.S. military procedures ( cleaning the deep state military commands) by Trump 

When Trump comes back ( placed!!)into office he WILL REUNITE THE WORLD 

( How do you think i knew all these events would unfold years ago and have been guiding you all along dear Patriots)

Do fear the EVENTS 
____
IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY_Q 

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

YOU ARE WATCHING A :movie_camera: 

You have more than you know
_
Please consider a strong donation to us. We are Patriots from Arizona and helping across the world  warning people of the world events and fake pandemic since 2014 ... As we get closer to Nuclear events and to danger where governments and agencies want to shut us down we kindly ask for your help in donations dear friends. Patriots and world freedom fights.. Thank you . Below is two places to choose from for helping us. 

https://buymeacoffee.com/jonnypuggle

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 11:33 am

_
THE END GAME MILITARY OCCUPATION 
_The END GAME is Military world Courts.
_World courts 
> Tribunals (who funded Ukraine war. Soldier and Coup of 2014 )
>Tribunals (who funded biolabs in Ukraine)
>General code
>Nürnberg Code ( TRIBUNAL) these arrest and investigation start directly from the top and trickle down unlike U.S. RICO investigations
> Nürnberg Code( tribunals) who funded the virus? >>> CIA+ deep state EU actors+ intelligence> MAJIC
>

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 11:37 am

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then - "fix" of all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.

THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.

What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckingham Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. 

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE 
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Julian Assange.
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts - FISA
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
10 countries will be running EBS to cover the whole World.
Reveals.
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse as will Precision Cyber linked to Executive Orders 13818 & 13848. It is all a show.
Swapping from Rothschild's Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Are we still comfy?
Or are we scared?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.

Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Its all happening in front of you.
It's the largest GLOBAL MILITARY Operation in Planet Earths History.
Transition to Gesara/Greatness.

Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 11:38 am

To all the normies, 
We told you SEVEN years ago what was going on in the world. 
We told you the past SIX years the importance to them of normalizing pedophilia. 
We told you FOUR years ago that Hunter’s laptop was real. 
And now. 
FINALLY the court is agreeing with us. 
It is now a matter of PUBLIC RECORD that the SON of a sitting U.S. “President” is a pedophile. 
Wait until you find out who else is and what else they do. 
How could anything be worse than pedophilia you ask? 
We also have been telling you that for the last seven years. 
Have you not been paying attention? 
It might be time to start. 
Wake up Neo…. 
Follow the White Rabbit…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 12:13 pm

“Each day we must ask that Almighty God will set and keep His protecting hand over us so that we may pass on to those who come after us the heritage of a free people, secure in their God-given rights and in full control of a Government dedicated to the preservation of those rights.” -  President Dwight David Eisenhower

https://t.me/RealEntheos/1218

https://truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/112605938629486812

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 10:35 am

WHAT to EXPECT<  (post 1)
__
Biden to drop out soon 
(We all knew this was coming..)
Gavin Newsom being pushed to replace Biden
Hillary to run with Micheal Obama

____
>TRUMP Assassination>
This important Event will lead to EXPOSURE of CIA ops/
MAJIC Majority Intelligence Communitee deep state operations and Arrest wars
( Just like JFK) 
The deep state is already planning the operations.
>BUT COUNTER MEASURES ARE IN PLACE<
(White Hats WILL STAGE their own EVENT before the [ DS] ops .
> You WILL know after the assassination attempt happens that white hats staged the EVENT... You will know this because TRUMP WILL survive<

____
California Coast Major Earthquake 
Planned to hit Oregon. California, Nevada West region.
( I warned of this several times and now the event and test trials are happening,.. DARPA with deep dark operations and technology is already doing tests this past week as Mysterious Sonic Booms are hitting California and mainstream media is also reporting mystery and the deer state military is trying to find an excuse to cover up the massive sonic booms)
( Several test earthquakes are being placed through Nevada California and Oregon then past month) 
-It's week known several weapons and tectonic weapons exist with thousands of patents to create Earthquakes.
( The GLOBALIST have always wanted to kill millions in an earthquake and blame climate change and bring in laws and censorship)

____
The Exposure of advanced Military weapons and technology connected to UAP .UFOS
>This month Congress/Senate is passing NEW important laws that protect whistleblowers from inside the deep state military dark deep operations. 
These NEW laws are highly important to Bypassimg national security laws that protect the deep state operations. These NEW laws allow the Senate and Congress to see high level Classified files and videos that whistleblowers are Exposing 
( To this day theDARPA , Deep dark operations were protected under corrupt national security laws) 
_Now with the New whistleblower laws COMING.> Full exposure of MAJIC. DARPA. DEEP DARK . OPERATIONS ARE GOING TO BE EXPOSED 
____
PEDOPHILE RINGs/  human trafficking rings/. Sex extortion rings/ ELITE SEX RINGS/ is all coming to DISCLOSURE<
_
>You are highly unaware that Epstein was arrested during Trump Administration and 
P Diddy was also arrested during Trump administration and secret indictments were placed.
> Both Epstein and P Diddy were triple agents.. Both were forced by white hats to continue to play their parts as military investigations played forward ( i have been telling you since 2017 after Trump was elected.. Trump gave FULL military power to the military and A continuity of government was installed . Devolution plan was placed...
These military operations are controlling whites hats inside the FBI. And Pentagon at the highest levels) 
_NOW p Diddy is going to go on trial and sing like a :bird: bird
P Diddy is going to EXPOSE Elites and corruption inside music. Film industries on world Sec trafficking operations connected to the ELITES.
+At the same time EPSTEIN VIDEOS ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED by military inside DROPS and dropped through white hats media
> Congress WILL fully go after the EPSTEIN SAGA...( Open the case)
_ >>>>> THIS IS WHY ROBERT DE NIRO IS TRYING TO STOP TRUMP . and why the ELITES are pushing De Niro as a front to stop Trump.

_ Robert De niros involvement in the world sex ring is connected to the 80s and beyond and connected to Getty Museum> massive huge underground pedophile base and satanic rituals that connect to founder J Paul Getty and his connection to Bohemian Grove satanic Moloch rituals.... This is why Getty museum hosts satanists human cooker Marina Abramović as its spiritualist guild. The connection of De Niro to pedophilia ring is connected to Roman Polanski ( pedophile) who made the cult film Rosemarys Baby a satanic cult and baby of Satan...
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 10:37 am

The strong connections of Robert de niro to the sex industry and satanic ring goes deeper and connects to Christopher Walken ( remember Mel Gibson said he was frightened of Walken and Walkens was talking of torture) and De Niro's connection to the Hollywood dark deep satanic industry
Is connected to EPSTEIN.P DIDDY. CALIFORNIA BANKS>  CARTELS > DRUGS HUMAN TRAFFICKING/ SEX RING
>
___
(The EXPOSURE of Weather weapons/tectonic weapons/ earthquake weapons is ALL CONNECTED TO EXPOSING UAPs man made UFOs. ( And real UFOs) ////).... 

You are inside an amazing time and history, where everything is being revealed and a powerful PLAN with military operations is playing out. ( DISCLOSURE PROJECTS> ///

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 10:37 am

TURKEY JUST CHANGED THE ENTIRE FUTURE OF NATO<

Turkey to Join BRICS<
_
long before anyone was talking of Turkey planning to leave NATO or join Russia financial operations...... I was giving you the full inside operations of China delivering weapons to Serbia via Turkey.
I had told you three years ago that Turkey was going to leave NATO 
( Turkey is NATO's biggest army in Europe) and I you there was MASSIVE panic and inside Fighting in NATO.... And a huge COLLAPSE was beginning ( back then) 

Now you are seeing the true military operations to bring down NATO. The world banks, The UN.. the deep state operations..... From CIA controlled Ukraine ops and money LAUNDERING systems to Saudi Arabia ( TRUMPS friend MBS) shutting off the CIA/ Rockefellers+deep state FIAT DOLLAR$ ...

_NOW TURKEY publicly went to Russia and the Kremlin welcomes them...
______
I told you when MUSK went to China these were military COMMS for the leaders of the world to see that white HATS alliance military operations were moving forward. 
_Now TURKEY moves forward inside the PLAN. 
> SAUDI ARABIA MADE A MASSIVE MOVE TO STOP THE FIAT DEEP STATE MONEY. 
_NOW TRUMP AND MUSK ARE TALKING OF THE FUTURE CURRENCY OF THE UNITED STATES<

____
The destruction of the CIA/ Rockefeller/Rothchilds/ GLOBALIST/MAJIC  five eyes agencies control over Western countries and European countries is happening... And the deep state is going broke
( The wall Street financial numbers are rigged//)

And you know there is panic in Europe. The [ DS] U S. Elites are in panic as TRUMP is going to regain power and shut of the funding to UKRAINE money laundering OPERATIONS 
(No matter what laws the U S. Passes.. Trump is going to stop the funding and put in real safe guards)
____
In 2017_18 
Trump and Musk had a falling out ( but I told back in 2019 this was all a PLAN and a trick)
> Even after MUSK voted for Biden in 2020 I let you know it was all fake and military operations were already happening behind the scenes and I you long before anyone MUSK was going to buy Twitter..
And then after MUSK AND TRUMP WOULD JOIN FORCES
_
> NOW ALL THESE EVENTS HAPPENED
____
TRUST THE PLAN. 

THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 10:44 am

A US nuclear-powered submarine has arrived in Cuba .. a day after a Russian nuclear sub docked in Havana
--
:anger:US Navy nuclear submarine USS Helena arrived today in Guantanamo Bay
W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)
-------------------

:eyes::point_up_2::point_up_2: You can thank POTUS DJT for this. Prior to his rebuilding and expanding GITMO in 2018-19, there wasn't enough water to support this type of Navy vessel draft....remember, the [kenyan] had stopped all funding for Guantanamo Bay.

Now think about this for a second. Remember the Movie Red October. There was a Russian Sub, and a US Sub. Where do you think this is going? Standoff? Bay of Pigs moment?
---------------------------
LOL MOMENT FROM ~T
Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0? Pentagon Worries That Stealth Russian Nuclear Submarines Will Haunt American Coastline Undetected

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/cuban-missile-crisis-2-0-pentagon-worries-that/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cuban-missile-crisis-2-0-pentagon-worries-that

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 10:47 am

Let’s say you’re Trump in 2017.

You’re newly sworn in as President, and you’re surrounded by people who want you dead. They are trying to frame you with crimes, remove you from office, and obstruct any efforts to expose their criminality.

Your mission is to “drain the swamp” and eradicate the corrupt establishment, while all levers of government and the private sector are hellbent on stopping you. Intelligence community, Congress, MSM, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Hollywood, Academia, etc.

Also, the majority of the population have been heavily propagandized to believe you’re a Russia asset. They have been brainwashed for decades to worship the politicians and institutions that have enslaved them, and they don’t believe that a “Deep State” exists.

How do you go about solving this problem? How do you convince hundreds of millions of brainwashed citizens that they are subjects of an Orwellian dystopia, their perception of reality is false, and their ruling class are legitimately evil?

Do you just start arresting all bad actors and deal with the uprisings, civil war, breakdown of society, and mass civilian casualties?

Or do you try to un-brainwash the population first? And what would an “un-brainwashing” process look like? What would be the timeline?

Once you start observing from this perspective, more pieces of the puzzle start to fit into place.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 1:09 pm

They've gone full mask-off: ???????? ???????????? ???????????????? trust @OpenAI or its products (ChatGPT etc). There is only one reason for appointing an @NSAGov Director to your board. This is a willful, calculated betrayal of the rights of every person on Earth. You have been warned.

JJ: As the person who wrote the foundational patent for all these A.I. engines, I can say without any doubt that you are correct. OpenAI engines have hard logical locks on thresholds that will not allow them to learn anything [they] don’t want the engines to learn. Their initial training data sets are rife with hard-left ideology, and they WILL mislead anyone who puts their trust in them.

~T/Fletch edit: I've been screaming from the rooftops, the AI threat is not that it will take over.  The threat is that everyone will unquestioningly accept its output as gospel truth.  I saw it happen in offices when computers were first used: 
"The computer said it, it must be true!"

Kinda like the TV. And that is absolutely the threat.

https://x.com/Snowden/status/1801610725229498403?t=tzQHtbf2ZnHYD6-UUBvwRQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 9:12 am

A REMINDER BEFORE WWIII GETS STARTED :bomb:

YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE :movie_camera:

YOU ARE SAFE :pray:

OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS YOU WILL SEE WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK :flag_us:

THE PURPOSE OF THIS MOVIE IS TO RE-OPEN THE DOORS TO THE PAST & SHOW THE WORLD THE GREATEST LIE EVER SOLD :earth_africa:

THIS IS ABOUT EXPOSING THEIR CORRUPTION & TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY :flag_us:

ITS ALSO ABOUT WAKING UP THE SLEEPERS, & DESTROYING THE SATANIC STRUCTURES :sleeping:

Q POST 4022: WWIII > HELLO FEINSTEIN = SAN FRANCISCO

THE BLACK SWAN EVENT GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE LEADS TO THE GREAT AWAKENING & ARREST OF MANY 

AVICII REALEASD "WAKE ME UP" JUNE 17 :musical_note:

BLUE LAGOON GREAT AWAKENING RELEASED JUNE 16:clapper:

SIX O'CLOCK CAN BE A DANGEROUS TIME :clock6:

WATCH CALIFORNIA :bridge_at_night:

WATCH NEW YORK :statue_of_liberty:

ONE STORM DIRECTLY EFFECTS ANOTHER > BLACK MONDAY STOCK MARKET CRASH :chart_with_downwards_trend:

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY GLITCHED TO $180 A SHARE 10 DAYS AGO > TEN DAYS DARKNESS :new_moon:

LOOK TO TWITTER: EXACTLY THIS: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS THE STORM IS UPON :thunder_cloud_rain:

BLACKOUT NECESSARY :new_moon_with_face:

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING:punch:

TIME TO WAKE UP THE SHEEP :sheep: 

FLIP THE SWITCH :calling::calling::calling:

https://x.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1801728481731940360?t=0cbHtX8cplgToYYdlrW1JQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next