Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VP JD VANCE maybe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

VP  JD VANCE  maybe Empty
PostSubject: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 10:29 am

VP  JD VANCE  maybe 98780d44b86869bf

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 12:52 pm

[ltr]realjimbeau[/ltr]
·1d

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

We’re being played by both sides! The DS owns both sides! JD is owned by AIPAC! Just ask T. Massie!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 2:15 pm

Replying to 
@DC_Draino

They hate populism...but yet cant offer anything to their base from the GOP Establishment. Keep voting with Democrats, fund Ukraine and hate the most popular man in American...
Tucker said he didnt know JD Vance..BUT he based his opinion on the people that hate JD...That was enough for Tucker to support him..

VP  JD VANCE  maybe 1bcd9b92ab009661
VP  JD VANCE  maybe 1416a112995ffa05
VP  JD VANCE  maybe A2e1a02500c541dc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 3:38 pm

For his 1st order of business, Vance 'royally' p.o.'d the Brits.  VP  JD VANCE  maybe 1f604  I guess they haven't looked in the
mirror lately.  They seem shocked! 
Then he gets into a money making thing. But as a follow up he has UK statistics
that are horrible. 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 6:45 pm

JD Vance Addresses His Past Trump-Hating Comments & Why He Changed His Mind

Although I believe them both to be politically the best choices for America, I’m still given pause on them both being so Zionist Khazarian Israel focused. That is my biggest fly in the ointment concerning Trump and Vance. Absolutely NOTHING will change my mind on that!

Show Notes wrote:
Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a DM clip of JD Vance telling Fox News’ Bret Baier the real reason he changed his mind about Donald Trump after publicly denouncing him during the 2016 election.

~2 minutes

https://old.bitchute.com/video/i0VwVd_4S3E/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 7:23 pm

I get what you're saying Researcher.  I'm just not sold out that it's real, meaning he doesn't take every enemy straight on.  
Remember 'don't interrupt the enemy when they're busy destroying themselves?'
He IS fighting the Khazars non-stop with every move he makes. the gov't, judiciary, the elite, MSM, Hollywood, the Fed, the stock market, blackrock, banks, etc.etc.  All of it-worldwide with his Peace Accord policies.

But the agreement is Putin will handle it overtly while Trump flushes them out of the U.S. by causing them to expose themselves and setting them up to fail.

So, what he is really supporting is the Israeli people and conducting himself towards them as the Bible instructs. He doesn't talk about Bibi really.
I did hear him say that when he talked over the Abraham Accords with Bibi,
that Bibi 'wasn't interested in peace.'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 7:09 am

Also in Daily.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 1:11 am

Ariel
@Prolotario1

Mr. Super Pac JD Vance? Well this would be a good pick only because of the dark money used in certain operations with Peter Theil. The same guy who had nothing but negative things to say about D. Trump.

This is why I stopped following certain conservative accounts like DC Draino. They are scared of their own followers. Which is why I only repost them when I reveal info about the hypocrisy.

Remember that blackmail I was telling you all about? It goes both ways. Here are 8 reasons why.

1. A "dark money" group called Per Aspera Policy steered hundreds of thousands of dollars into a super PAC spending on Ohio's Senate race in support of Vance. This group has ties to billionaire tech investor Peter Thiel.

2. Peter Thiel gave $5M to his pro-JD Vance super PAC in the month before the [size=17]#OHSen
primary, on top of the $10M he gave to seed the PAC. Thiel's fellow PayPal Mafia member David Sacks also contributed $1M to the PAC.

3. The "dark money" group Per Aspera Policy gave another $200K to the super PAC supporting Vance.

4. Vance's nonprofit received a mysterious $45,000 survey of "Ohio citizens," and there are questions about who provided the bulk of its money.

5. Vance received significant financial backing from Peter Thiel, who became his patron, installed him at Mithril Capital in 2016, set him up with Narya Capital in 2019, and spent $10M running him for Senate.

6. Vance's performance in the Ohio Senate race was considered pathetic until millions poured in from Thiel and other dark money sources.

7. There are questions about whether Vance's nonprofit and super PACs violated campaign finance laws by coordinating with his campaign.

8. Vance's financial ties to Thiel and other wealthy donors have raised concerns about potential conflicts of interest and whether he is beholden to their interests.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 1:18 am

VP  JD VANCE  maybe GSi_72sbIAEDmCH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 2:14 pm

CENTRAL CASTING UPDATE                  Ariel
@Prolotario1
So Donald Trump has selected JD Vance.

I want you to keep in mind. This is not the final VP pick. Remember, during the debate D. Trump said one other VP pick would be there watching and he was. But not only that he told you all stay tuned for more surprises.  Not to mention I gave you a rundown with his role as a young protégé of Peter Thiel who we know does not like D. Trump. Because only hard-core but clueless Patriots would understand why D. Trump chose JD Vance. 

What would be their reasons?

• JD Vance was holding fundraisers for Jan-6th prisoners. 

• He is pro 2nd Amendment.

• JD Vance liked Adrew Jackson defiance of the Supreme Court. 

• He wanted to overturn the 2020 election results. 

• He is a marine coros veteran. 

• He is crypto friendly. 

• JD Vance supports firing mid-level bureaucrats replacing them with loyalists.

• JD Vance is also supported by Steve Bannon. 

• JD Vance was against giving Ukraine more money.

This all looks good on paper. But none of this makes him a good guy. Because we have people in government who play both sides. Which is why this selection makes the Deep State a little comfortable for now. And it definitely throws them off. Because we know JD Vance has a lot of skeletons in his closet. 

How? 

Did you know JD Vance ran the company Ambrosia? The start up to harvest the blood of the young. Think (Adr•n•chr•me) I stated before many people were taken out back for two reasons. One some never returned. Two the ones who did were given a new playbook to abide by or risk having their reputation ruined. 

This process to choose a VP is not over. It just cools things down a bit to keep the Cabal at ease because they know July 18th D. Trump officially gets security briefings. So maybe they were thrown a bone to hush the barking for a bit. As they have all the worries in the world to be concerned about. Everything becomes official at the RNC. So allow this to play out. Because D. Trump already told you he has more surprises coming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 2:15 pm

Health Ranger

In the days ahead, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE MANY VIDEOS of JD Vance trashing Trump many years ago, saying he's a "never-Trumper" and that he supported Mitt Romney. This will be deployed to drive a wedge between Trump supporters. 
The video compilation I've seen is several years old. 
Notably, JD Vance in 2024 is NOT the same person he was 4+ years ago. None of us are! We have all been dramatically changed by the constant terrorism of the Biden regime, the weaponized bureaucracy of regulatory agencies, the outrageous and malicious bias of the courts, the lawfare targeting #Trump and of course the recent failed assassination attempt. 
None of us can be judged TODAY for what we thought or believed in 2020. 
You and I are not the same people we once were, and neither is JD Vance. 
Or Trump, for that matter. 
Voting for Trump + Vance is not an endorsement of every single thing both men have uttered over the last decade, it's a vote to put pro-America champions in a position where they can fight for liberty (free speech), justice (honest courts), accountability (prosecutions against the treasonous actors), honest elections, economic abundance (domestic energy production) and much more. 
By the slight turning of Trump's head on Saturday, GOD GAVE THIS NATION ONE FINAL CHANCE to embrace Him and denounce evil. 
We must take that opportunity as it is presented, with the all-too-human beings who are willing to rise to this challenge, as imperfect as they are. 
They will face enormous obstacles, threats and challenges ahead. 
They are not perfect, but they love America and they represent the one remaining chance, granted by God, to set this nation on a course of freedom, justice and prosperity. 
I'm voting for Trump / Vance. And then I'm going to call for determined, courageous action on their part to put America first, close the open borders, lock up the treasonous criminals, defund the deep state agencies and de-escalate wars around the world where the USA has been provoking conflict or supplying weapons of violence to rogue nations. 
DEFEAT THE DEMS first, or we have no nation remaining at all. And yes, a great financial collapse is coming no matter who's in the White House. Plan accordingly.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 2:16 pm

NEW: 

:flag_um: James David Vance, on the United States being involved in virtually all major conflicts and wars around the world: 

"Sometimes, my friends, it just is none of our business, and we ought to stay out of it." 

But the war industry needs blood to keep making some cache. And they are using the US army as their private army. 

The problem now for them is that other nations are also developing advanced weapons.

@megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2024 11:46 am

q drop today on Vance's real job as VP

JD Vance Has Reportedly Received His Secret Service Code Name.
-----
Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sen. J.D. Vance of Ohio has picked his Secret Service code name, according to a new report.

According to the Daily Mail, Vance’s code name is “Bobcat.” 

https://www.westernjournal.com/jd-vance-reportedly-received-secret-service-code-name/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2024 2:51 pm

J D Vance is the candidate for VP of the US Corporation (which is bankrupt and was run by the cabal) - he hasn’t been elected. 
------------
me:  Here's one way why they are saying he will be removed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 6:26 am

Anyone real?

~T edit: We've discussed Trump loving to shove people into the light... Its like we are watching a Movie and everyone is an actor.....

I've told you [vance] won't be VP...

https://x.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1821253872725135476?t=PQtaxlOfSotZ2QYyoykaCw&s=19
VP  JD VANCE  maybe GUZkr7XWkAEmSax?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 6:28 am

Not Op Cue

@NotOpCue
·
Jul 15

Why is @JDVance1 taller than @realDonaldTrump?
You are seeing Doubles.
VP  JD VANCE  maybe GSk73LXXMAAYo0D?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 6:28 am

VP  JD VANCE  maybe GUaSjeyX0AA9p1H?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 6:32 am

VP  JD VANCE  maybe OQjp7Jnm_normal
WeTheAnon17
@WeTheAnon17

Who isn’t central casting? VP  JD VANCE  maybe 1f525
James Donald Bowman= 166
CIA Agent= 166
Praying mantis = 166& Follow the Wives

Anyone real= 110
Punisher = 110
Trump scare event is hotVP  JD VANCE  maybe 1f525

Your TS & Q1435
Date of the drop is key here.
5/22
Melania’s Storm is on the way time stamp
5:22

Melania brings the storm. VP  JD VANCE  maybe 26c8
12y 1m 16d ago
121 / 116 /611
Blood sacrifice = 121
Second coming = 121
Assassination = 611
Agent Smith= 116 & Melania is a character too.

Biblical
John 5:22
22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

VP  JD VANCE  maybe GUZ7mmHW8AAvMq3?format=jpg&name=small
VP  JD VANCE  maybe GUZ7mmGWYAEYqLB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 7:44 pm

Trump might replace JD Vance.

@MasterCMiller
----
(me: I'm really curious as to how that plays out)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VP JD VANCE maybe   VP  JD VANCE  maybe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VP JD VANCE maybe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: