Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE HAVE A CORPSE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 8:05 pm

How would I rate this??  Wink  Could be..could be! Sounds like it!

https://t.me/Official_MrPool/700

Ladies & Gentlemen We Have A Corpse 

So we have Las Vegas metro and law enforcement officials who said
Joe Biden slipped and hit his head during his Las Vegas visit. We have all planes are being diverted away from Delaware. We also have the Capitol Flags flying Half mast. And Kamala Harris is meeting with Joe Biden staff. 

So this is looking like an unofficial announcement that Joe Biden is no longer with us. Especially since Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu  reportedly requested to meet with  President Donald Trump due to Biden's absence.

This is going to be fun.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 6:45 am

Update-

:rotating_light:#BREAKING:

:warning::warning::warning: JOE BIDEN is dying and final preparations are being made for him.

He was supposed to leave Delaware today, but his health has deteriorated.

Due to his accelerated decline, Joe Biden has cancelled nine trips that were scheduled for the next two weeks.

Biden is expected to leave his beach home in Rehoboth, Delaware on Tuesday afternoon and arrive back at the White House at 2:30 pm, although that could be changed to Wednesday, July 24th. It all depends on how much he continues to decline… 

Biden has been dying, and he is dying rather quickly. This is why Kamala flew to Delaware today and why Biden’s White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients called for an emergency meeting and call with all White House staff today. 

The medical emergency Joe Biden had on July 5th, 2024 on Air Force One that I exclusively reported  almost killed him.  His time left is limited.

Biden’s staffers and his family are holding on for dear life right now.

Kamala Harris will be made President very soon….

Join, it's not too late!   https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 7:23 am

https://t.me/MasterCMiller

He is gone..

https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1815346424877400561?t=CLI_TVWUMfpnMkL79FmRqw&s=19

Shadow of Ezra

@ShadowofEzra

[size=17]Did Joe Biden even sign the letter of resignation?

The ‘B’ looks totally different from how he signs everything else.

Old Joe doesn't have a history of underlining his signatures.

Biden was last seen a few days ago, slowly walking off Air Force One after supposedly testing positive for COVID-19.

WE HAVE A CORPSE GTFn8_JXcAArhwF?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 7:29 am

IWNH
@__US17__

revelation of the method
predictive programming
Next to leave
"They" can t move without script
You are witnessing the systematic destruction of the old guard
Nothing can stop what s coming

video https://x.com/__US17__/status/1815322987341422800

see new thread on the Knights of Malta

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 7:32 am

WE HAVE A CORPSE GTFs7IcXEAEP_XH?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 10:15 am

Q has a habit of 'calling those things that are not as though they were.

And it's easy to speak ahead of the world when you've written the script.  WE HAVE A CORPSE 1f609 

And there is an element of predictive programming in it which counteracts the MSM
official narrative-programing.  That's okay with me. When we understand the
messages we can grasp 'now but not yet', and even help it along. 

Biden has been "dead by all intent and purposes' at least since his inauguration.
------------------------------

BREAKING:

Joe Biden is dying and final preparations are being made for him.

He was supposed to leave Delaware today, but his health has deteriorated.

Due to his accelerated decline, Joe Biden has cancelled nine trips that were scheduled for the next two weeks.

Biden is expected to leave his beach home in Rehoboth, Delaware on Tuesday afternoon and arrive back at the White House at 2:30 pm, although that could be changed to Wednesday, July 24th. It all depends on how much he continues to decline… 

Biden has been dying, and he is dying rather quickly. This is why Kamala flew to Delaware today and why Biden’s White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients called for an emergency meeting and call with all White House staff today. 

The medical emergency Joe Biden had on July 5th, 2024 on Air Force One that I exclusively reported  almost killed him.  His time left is limited.

Biden’s staffers and his family are holding on for dear life right now.

Kamala Harris will be made President very soon….

Bookmark this!

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 10:17 am

I have a very spicy exclusive story about one of the potential VP picks for Kamala Harris that I’m breaking tomorrow.

This is going to shake up the Veep stakes for The Democrats and affect a key swing state. 

This story is EXPLOSIVE. 

:rotating_light: Turn notifications on!
:rotating_light: You don’t want to miss this!

Join, it's not too late! :point_down: 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 10:17 am

Phase I - Remove Biden
Phase II - Get Kamala To Be The Nominee
Phase III - Choose Obama Or Hillary as VP
Phase IV - Remove Kamala
Phase V - Replace Kamala with Obama or Hillary

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 2:52 pm

BREAKING! EMERGENCY WHITE HOUSE MEETING OVER BIDEN HEALTH, COUP UNFOLDS | REDACTED W CLAYTON MORRIS
video: https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2024/07/24/breaking-emergency-white-house-meeting-over-biden-health-coup-unfolds-redacted-w-clayton-morris-2/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 4:07 pm

Body double... Folks over at Tiger Droppings ain't buying - I ain't either. Thread on this "appearance" even got a sticky.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/biden-seen-in-public-today/114240238/

Potatus seen for the first time today. Watch the  1 min. video on twitter, see the TD topic, then you tell me. Is it him? Is it alive?

https://x.com/townhallcom/status/1815806459650658728

WE HAVE A CORPSE It_s_a10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 10:52 am

[ltr]@NewsMax[/ltr]
·3h

President Joe Biden’s withdrawal from the 2024 election might not be as clearcut – or as trouble-free – as Democratic Party leaders want.
States like Wisconsin make it illegal to change a major party’s candidate on a ballot except for death. South Carolina does not allow changes to the ballot. bit.ly/4fhSA63

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE HAVE A CORPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE A CORPSE   WE HAVE A CORPSE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A CORPSE
Page 1 of 1