Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth of new royal baby

Go down 
+5
quietobserver
Proskuneo
Delfi
GROUNDZERO
Elizabeth345
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth345

Birth of new royal baby Empty
PostSubject: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Has just been announced on SKY TV 9.00 pm news, that a new royal baby ... a BOY, has been born to  the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge ( Catherine and William Wales) at 4.24 pm this afternoon, mother and baby doing well. I am sure they are delighted.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Congratulations to them! Smile I bet they'll be doting parents. That's a plus for Lady Catherine, having a boy, I wonder what they are going to name him?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Can't wait to see a pic of the little tyke. Bet he's a cutie. Congrats to the loving couple.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:39 am

They don't qualify to be royal.
The Brits are sleeping as well.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Presented at 7:13 BST (7+3+1=11) at St. Mary's Hospital.

7-23-2013 (7+2+3+2+1+4=18)

Discern & draw your own conclusions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Valiant would be a cool name for the new prince. chuckle

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Birth of new royal baby 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Prince Valiant, King Arthur! You guys are killin me! LOL, I really hope the little guy's numbers don't end up being the illuminati death numbers, like his grandmum's Lady Diana.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 pm

quietobserver wrote:

crazy math, Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Are 9  and 2 the bad numbers? 9-11 is kind of weird.Question
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Looks like the new baby's name is Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Looks like the new baby's name is Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:54 am

GROUNDZERO wrote:
The Anti-Christ?

Remastered score to Rosemarys Baby announced on the same day the babe was born.

http://waxworkrecords.com/rosemarys-baby/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 am

Birth of new royal baby Cxgo
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Delfi wrote:
quietobserver wrote:

crazy math, Smile

I thought the time of his birth was an interesting number 4:24... Not sure what it means tho?

Interesting diameter Done. 33.3 Hm???

Some times I think it's God taking back control, and its another message to the AC that his time is short.

Missing Dave with his explanations. Sad

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
Delfi wrote:
quietobserver wrote:

crazy math, Smile

I thought the time of his birth was an interesting number 4:24... Not sure what it means tho?

Interesting diameter Done. 33.3 Hm???

Some times I think it's God taking back control, and its another message to the AC that his time is short.

Missing Dave with his explanations. Sad

Look at the time of the full moon at 33.3  4:16  they say 4:24  8mins after. In that 8mins. she's giving birth.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 pm

But the baby was born on July 22nd not the 23rd.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Well peeps, I've been watching this thread since the beginning and so far GROUNDZERO and Jrcole have come closest to my thoughts on this new prince.

The worlds "royals" or "bluebloods" all believe that they are direct decedents of none other than Yeshua, that he DIDN'T die on the tree or cross, and that he fathered children through Mary Magdalene. Evereryone has seen all those Madona and Child paintings. Mother and child, but most don't realize that the mother isn't the Mary of Yeshua's birth but Mary Magdalene and the child isn't Jesus but is really the child of Jesus and Mary M and the start of this royal and blueblood lie.

So just why are we celebrating the birth of another elite royal blueblood who someday will end up ruling over and enslaving us? I just don't get it????

Birth of new royal baby Saar1954mary3set

Birth of new royal baby GRKIT-8675-Makua___Keiki
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Agreement here, but I pray for the child as in 'their' terms I fear he represents a perfect sacrifice. 'Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge' totals '300'.

Remember the occultic movie '300' where king Leonidus and his 300 (or 299) were sacrificed to delay the Persian onslaught??

Per an old book on blue blooded lizardology:

"300. Mithras.
300. The riches of Korah were so vast that it took 300 mules to carry them.
There were 300 sorts of devils in Sichin.
The Veil of the Temple required 300 priests to draw it aside, and 300 to cleanse it."

It's only 'important' because they chose the child's name, presentation time & date, etc. etc.., probably all part of the scam.

researcher wrote:
Well peeps, I've been watching this thread since the beginning and so far GROUNDZERO and Jrcole have come closest to my thoughts on this new prince.

The worlds "royals" or "bluebloods" all believe that they are direct decedents of none other than Yeshua, that he DIDN'T die on the tree or cross, and that he fathered children through Mary Magdalene. Evereryone has seen all those Madona and Child paintings. Mother and child, but most don't realize that the mother isn't the Mary of Yeshua's birth but Mary Magdalene and the child isn't Jesus but is really the child of Jesus and Mary M and the start of this royal and blueblood lie.

So just why are we celebrating the birth of another elite royal blueblood who someday will end up ruling over and enslaving us? I just don't get it????

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Oh, my bad got the date wrong sorry.

Birth of new royal baby Ijiv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:12 pm

http://www.thedrum.com/uploads/drum_basic_article/114516/main_images/PrivateEyeWomanHasBaby.jpg

Birth of new royal baby PrivateEyeWomanHasBaby
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:58 am

researcher wrote:

Because he's just a baby when it's all said and done. I'm happy for any family when they have a baby, this one has two parents of the opposite sex (score for normalcy)and it makes no difference to me if he's a prince. Hey, maybe the young Royals aren't as twisted with that birthright thing as their medieval ancestors. 

It looks like we women on here are lovin on the baby and the men are hating on the family......
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:01 am

Delfi wrote:
researcher wrote:

Because he's just a baby when it's all said and done. I'm happy for any family when they have a baby, this one has two parents of the opposite sex (score for normalcy)and it makes no difference to me if he's a prince. Hey, maybe the young Royals aren't as twisted with that birthright thing as their medieval ancestors. 

It looks like we women on here are lovin on the baby and the men are hating on the family......

When are the British royals going to enslave us? In the future? ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 am

Seems many celebrate independance and then celebrate new rulers?? What's up with that?

GOD made us free.

Isn't this like false idol worship... someone above the true King?
Oh boy, let's all get back to ET or TMZ and worship true STARS.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Well, I've had fun watching the royal family over the years. I find their long history interesting. Maybe because my grandma was from england. IDK?

Our American founding fathers came from England. They took what they got right and fixed what they got wrong and created something better for us. Oddly enough our country is the only place where democracy works. I love America and my God. I'm not worshipping them, just curious.

Babies are cute. They are a bundle of joy. Shouldn't we pour love on all children? We all start out as babies. Even Jesus.

btw... Doesn't gal mean something pretty significant in hebrew?
(back to the conspiracy...)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Proskuneo wrote:

btw... Doesn't gal mean something pretty significant in hebrew?
(back to the conspiracy...)

Birth of new royal baby 3v71
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 pm

spring2 wrote:
Seems many celebrate independance and then celebrate new rulers?? What's up with that?

GOD made us free.

Isn't this like false idol worship... someone above the true King?
Oh boy, let's all get back to ET or TMZ and worship true STARS.
I think you mean me?
 It's not my ruler and I'm not celebrating over it, This is a lot of sarcasm over a baby. Poor thing, like I always have said about the two princes and now this little one.  Hated from birth by people that will never know them.
I'm sorry to disappoint some of you because I don't share your "dislike" of them. But I have no reason to hate them or their children. 

And so, are you saying I worship them or tmz?  Make some more stuff up why don't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 am

She got Diana's wedding ring?  I read that William refused to wear one. Some radio guy insinuated that she wore the pants in the house but after hearing that, I don't think so. If you can't get your husband to wear a wedding ring, you have no power at all.  It made me feel sad for her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Catherine always wears her engagement ring that once belonged to Diana, if you look at most of her
photos or appearances at public engagements she usually has it on. I don't see a problem with that, it
is a lovely ring and William gave it to her because he thought so much of her. She also is a 'commoner' and not a 'blueblood'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of new royal baby   Birth of new royal baby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of new royal baby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: