Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUMP SPEAKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 4:09 pm

I'll post the captions and the video embed in case you can watch it.
If you CANNOT, then I'd be sure to post more captions so you get
the message. But I don't know the answer to whether you can or not
-----
[ltr]@TeamTrump[/ltr]
·1h

PRESIDENT TRUMP: "It's been a terrible response from the White House. They're missing a billion dollars that was used for another purpose -- From that standpoint, it's been terrible."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 4:11 pm

PRESIDENT TRUMP to REPORTER: I'm not thinking about voters right now. I'm thinking about lives. A lot of lives lost. A lot of people missing and that's what I'd be focused on right now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 4:13 pm

Our hearts break for the more than 200 American families" who've lost loved ones.
- President Trump in Georgia

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 4:16 pm

Well, she's a RINO so maybe this is her...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 4:18 pm

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·17h

KAMALA HARRIS: “AND FINALLY PUTTING AN END TO FRACKING ONCE AND FOR ALL!”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2024 1:38 am

Good evening Donald Trump Rofl:joy::joy:

Soldier asks Trump about Building an Iron Dome over America

Trump promises to Build an Iron Dome over America and rename the Military Base back to FORT BRAGG

https://rumble.com/v5hhwhn-soldier-asks-trump-about-building-an-iron-dome-over-america-he-will-rename-.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2024 1:38 am

Wow… Trump is such a good man.I love you

SPACE FORCE Commander who was FIRED and Lost his Pension for Criticizing DEI Trainings in the Military, was just Given a Job in Trumps Next Administration 

Trump promises to create a Task Force to make sure DEI never shows its ugly head in the Military ever again….

And this man will be on that task force!

https://rumble.com/v5hi4qb-space-force-commander-fired-for-criticizing-dei-in-the-military.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2024 4:07 pm

Donald Trump has promised to fire those who pushed vaccine mandates for military service members.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2024 9:08 pm

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·4h

Lawyers at RNC — STOP THIS FRAUD, NOW!!!

TRUMP SPEAKS 037809e8389387de

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2024 9:18 pm

Nor on tips or on overtime pay

TRUMP SPEAKS D99c25adf82323d2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2024 5:48 pm

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Calls for Military Operation to Protect Americans – The Commander in Chief Speaks – ‘It’s Time for Action’

Ready to uncover the truth? Sick of the lies? Join our Telegram Channel now. It’s time for the real story! My gratitude to all my readers!

Breaking News: President Trump calls for a powerful military operation to protect American citizens. “By now, it’s the only way.” A bold move to secure the nation and unite Americans under a strong and patriotic defense strategy. Read how Trump is ready to take action.

TRUMP CALLS FOR ACTION – ‘By now, it’s the only way.’ The Commander in Chief Speaks – ‘It’s Time for Action’

President Donald J. Trump has made a clarion call for a robust military operation aimed at safeguarding American citizens. This urgent announcement comes amidst escalating tensions across the nation, with Americans seeking stronger protection and leadership. President Trump is ready to step up, rallying the nation in a way that only he can.

The 45th President of the United States has spoken out loud and clear: the country needs action, and it needs it now. “By now, it’s the only way,” Trump declared, calling on the military to mobilize for the protection of the American people.

In an atmosphere charged with uncertainty, Trump’s message stands out as a decisive call to arms. Americans face a barrage of crises—from threats at home to international disputes—and the President has made it clear that the protection of American lives is his top priority.

This announcement, true to Trump’s style, is a passionate plea for the nation to rally together, armed with patriotism and belief in American strength. With this move, Trump seeks not just to protect the American people but to reignite the flame of pride that every citizen holds dear.

Trump’s call for a military operation isn’t simply about deploying troops – it’s about restoring order, protecting communities, and upholding the Constitution. “Our country comes first,” Trump emphasizes. “American lives matter, and it’s time to act before it’s too late.”

The Urgency of Now: ‘It’s the Only Way’

Trump’s words couldn’t come at a more critical moment. America faces challenges from economic instability to looming threats of foreign powers. Many feel they are at a tipping point, and Trump’s supporters have long echoed the call for stronger measures to preserve American freedoms.

The plan for a safer America outlines a path to reinforce security and ensure that every citizen feels protected. It’s a rallying cry for unity and strength, with the military playing a crucial role in restoring peace and order. The safety of the American people comes first.

For many, Trump’s call is a breath of fresh air—a sign of leadership willing to confront hard truths. The Trump administration has always been about putting Americans first, and now, with this new military operation, the former president is ready to take every measure to protect the homeland.

Rallying the Nation – A Leader’s Call to Unity.

Trump’s message is a call to action for every American who believes in the values that make this country great. “We are one people,” Trump says, “united by our love for America and our commitment to its defense.” In times of crisis, it’s unity that leads to victory.

The Final Battle: The Time to Act Is NOW

The Deep State thinks they’ve won. They think they can control us forever. But they’ve underestimated us, Trump, the White Hats, and millions of patriots waking up to their lies. The time for talking is over. This is war. We won’t be silenced any longer. This is our time. The fight for freedom is here, and WE WILL WIN.

Stay vigilant. Stay strong. And remember, only the truth will set us free.

Join now, while it's not too late:
https://t.me/JFK_Q17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2024 6:26 pm

BREAKING: President Trump announces he will end sanctuary cities: 

"We will hunt down and capture every single gang member, drug dealer, rapist, murderer, and migrant criminal."

Join » ConservativeNation (http://t.me/ConservativeNation45)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 7:45 pm

PDJT’s TRUTH - Oct. 9, 2024 :

BETA MALE Howard Stern made a fool of himself on his low rated radio show when he “interviewed” Lyin’ Kamala Harris, and hit her with so many SOFTBALL questions that even she was embarrassed. He looked like a real fool, working so hard to make a totally incompetent and ill-equipped person look as good as possible, which wasn’t very good. I dropped Howard a long time ago, like most others, and have since been credited with very good judgment! MAGA2024

Howard Stern audio clip :link: https://t.me/c/1790225106/8376 

:arrow_right:BETA - Merriam Webster dictionary : 
. the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
. a stage of development in which a product is nearly complete but not yet ready for release :joy:
. BETA wave :wavy_dash:
:link:https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/beta 

h/t MaQ for the TRUTH re-post :link:https://t.me/FreeTheWillPatriots/178900  
PDJT’s TRUTH source : :link:https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113278758050760684 

See also chapter « Levels of MONARCH Programming » in the study « Project Monarch » by Ron Patton : 
« BETA » programming in [mk ultra] : 
BETA. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "Cat" alters may come out at this level.
:link:https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm 

t.me/EightQBall

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 11:40 pm

North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee and, always, Louisiana, Texas, and other States: Due to the unusual activity of Storms, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes, and other Natural Disasters, especially in well-reported parts of our Country, when I win the Presidential Election of 2024, on November 5th, the Most Important Day in the History of our Country, we are going to allow you, retroactive to September 1st, 2024, to purchase a Generator for your Home, which will, in so doing, entitle you to fully deduct the TOTAL cost of said Generator for Income Tax Purposes. With what our Country is going through, and with the poor response you’re getting from the White House and the Federal Government, including Lyin’ Kamala Harris and Crooked Joe Biden, this is something you fully deserve. This Tax Deduction is available until August 31st, 2025.  (https://cutt.ly/zevFnsil)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 9:56 am

"BREAKING: Trump says in Detroit that he will eliminate the estate tax." (https://cutt.ly/zevFnsil)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 7:51 pm

Absolutely HUGE:exclamation::exclamation: 

:clap:listen-up:arrow_right:  Trump Announces his plan to Hire 10,000 More Border Patrol Agents, Give Border Agents a 10% Raise, and a $10,000 Retention and Signing Bonus (https://cutt.ly/zevFnsil)

:red_circle: DARK M.A.G.A:red_circle:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 11:44 am

My message to the People is very simple. No person who has inflicted the violence and terror that Border Czar Harris has unleashed on our Country can EVER be allowed to become the President of the United States. Anyone who would import criminal gangs to OCCUPY America cannot ask to be President. Anyone who orchestrated an invasion of America cannot lead America. Kamala’s reign of terror ends the day I take the oath of office!  (https://tinyurl.com/5yjzr935)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 8:07 pm

DJT:flag_us: A FAKE and CLASSLESS Movie written about me, called, The Apprentice (Do they even have the right to use that name without approval?), will hopefully “bomb.” It’s a cheap, defamatory, and politically disgusting hatchet job, put out right before the 2024 Presidential Election, to try and hurt the Greatest Political Movement in the History of our Country, “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” My former wife, Ivana, was a kind and wonderful person, and I had a great relationship with her until the day she died. The writer of this pile of garbage, Gabe Sherman, a lowlife and talentless hack, who has long been widely discredited, knew that, but chose to ignore it. So sad that HUMAN SCUM, like the people involved in this hopefully unsuccessful enterprise, are allowed to say and do whatever they want in order to hurt a Political Movement, which is far bigger than any of us. MAGA2024! Comms: MOVIE (https://tinyurl.com/5yjzr935)
—>Today’s Delta 

:droplet:4800—Below in the depths of the D.C. swamp, THE HUNT IS ON.🧨
In the invisible war for the future of our Republic, THE TABLES ARE NOW TURNED. And now, THE HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED.🧨
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL🧨
Enjoy The Show 
>>
meme MOVIE poster "hunters become the hunted"
>>
After today, make more sense?
BUCKLE UP.🧨

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 11:14 pm

"Trump's Final Push: Multiple Paths to Victory in the White House Race"

https://dailyupdate24.substack.com/p/trumps-final-push-multiple-paths

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 am

Lyin’ Kamala, after having turned down the FoxNews Debate on September 4th, which I accepted, is now saying she wants to Debate, despite the fact that the Votes are already being cast. The reason she wants it now is simple, she is losing in the Polls, and is desperate - Will do anything! The problem is that Kamala can’t even do a simple Interview, and needs the Fake News Broadcasters, like CBS, to completely withdraw her answer on 60 Minutes, which was INCOHERENT, and illegally insert a completely different one in order to make her look modestly “intelligent.” IT DIDN’T HELP, AND 60 MINUTES WILL BE PAYING A HEAVY PRICE FOR A LONG TIME TO COME. (https://cutt.ly/zevFnsil)

As to her completely desperate request for my Medical Statements, she is dying to see my Cholesterol (which is 180!), I have already provided them, many times, including quite recently, and they were flawless. However, I have just seen Kamala’s Report, and it is not good. According to her Doctor’s Report, she suffers from “urticaria,” defined as “a rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely, sometimes with dangerous swelling.” She also has “allergic rhinitis and allergic conjunctivitis,” a very messy and dangerous situation. These are deeply serious conditions that clearly impact her functioning. Maybe that is why she can’t answer even the simplest of questions asked by 60 Minutes, and others. What is this all about? I don’t have these problems.

I’ve put out more Medical Exams than any other President in History, and aced two Cognitive Exams (the Doctor stated that my “cognitive exams were exceptional!”). I am far healthier than Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, but especially, Kamala. Also, I am far too busy campaigning to take time, from the 22 days left, as I am using every hour, of every day, campaigning, because we have to take back our Country from the Radical Left people that are destroying it. MAGA2024!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:12 pm

TRUMP SAYS MILITARY WILL BE DEPLOYED ON ELECTION DAY.

https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1845479931792293918?t=wu9QL5Z2cA3WiAiTJuvoqA&s=19

@MasterCMiller

ShadowofEzra

[size=17]In response to Joe Biden’s warning that election day won’t be peaceful, Donald Trump declared he would use the military against "the enemy within," which he described as the greatest threat the country faces, even greater than any foreign adversary.

video at link above.[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:38 pm

President Trump about Kamala Harris, and the Alien Enemies Act of 1798. 
PDJT’s rally in Coachella, CA
Oct. 12, 2024 

00:00 « Kamala Harris, her reign of terror end the day I take office. She’s finished.. » 

00:51 « I will invoque the Alien Enemies Act of 1798 to target and dismantle every migrant criminal network operating on American soil. » 
(https://nypost.com/2024/10/11/us-news/trump-plans-to-use-1798-law-to-dismantle-illegal-immigrant-gang-tren-de-aragua-and-kick-criminals-out-of-the-us/)The Alien Enemies Act of 1798 lets the president authorize citizens of enemy nations to be “apprehended, restrained, secured and removed” if they are deemed a threat to the US during wartime.  (https://nypost.com/2024/10/11/us-news/trump-plans-to-use-1798-law-to-dismantle-illegal-immigrant-gang-tren-de-aragua-and-kick-criminals-out-of-the-us/)

01:10  « And we will call it Operation Aurora… in honor of the people that have suffered in Aurora at the hands of this horrible gang. » (gang “Tren de Aragua”, or « TdA »)

The Tren de Aragua (Aragua Train) gang is a transnational criminal organization originating from Venezuela, with an estimated 5,000 members between Venezuela and the United States. Founded in 2009-2010, the gang emerged from the Aragua Penitentiary Centre (Tocorón prison) and has since expanded throughout Latin America and the United States.

(https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2024/10/11/tren-de-aragua-what-to-know-about-the-venezuelan-gang-making-headlines-in-san-antonio-and-texas/)Tren de Aragua: What to know about the Venezuelan gang making headlines in San Antonio and Texas (https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2024/10/11/tren-de-aragua-what-to-know-about-the-venezuelan-gang-making-headlines-in-san-antonio-and-texas/)

01:47 « And I’m hereby calling for the death penalty for any migrant that kills an American citizen or a law enforcement officer. Death penalty. It’s time. » 

t.me/EightQBall

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRUMP SPEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP SPEAKS   TRUMP SPEAKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUMP SPEAKS
Page 1 of 1