Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli

Go down 
+5
moko
Delfi
hiscity
windsofchange
Warrior Shepard
9 posters
AuthorMessage

The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 am

Everything seems to be on fast forward these days.....

The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….

Posted by lamarzulli on February 22, 2013

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Last night on Acceleration Radio I ranted for about 20 minutes and if my producer had not interrupted me my guest, Robert Reiland might never had gotten on. I was fired up and here’s why!

As Christians we sit in church and listen to stories about the supernatural, like Moses parting the Red Sea, donkey’s talking to their owners, a man being swallowed by a whale and emerging three days later, Jesus walking on water, people being raised from dead, ax heads floating on water, The Angel of Death passing over the first-born of the Israelites but slaying the Egyptians first-born, Prophets foretelling the future, Jacob wrestling with an angel, water being turned to wine, Sarah and Abraham who are in their 90′s conceiving and having a child, the flood of Noah, The Ark of the Covenant being taken into battle, Jesus rising from the dead….

The Bible, or what I prefer to call it, The Guide book to the Supernatural, is filled with supernatural stories from cover to cover! We are admonished, and warned ahead of time that The Fallen One, Satan, will come with all signs and lying wonders! That seems pretty clear to me. So the question I have is this, why does the church refuse to discuss what is manifesting on the planet? Of course I’m talking about UFOs and other supernatural manifestations! Why is it that most people shrug their shoulders in indifference or give the eyeball roll when the subject is brought up? Why is it that these same people sit in the pews on Sunday morning and hear stories about the supernatural, but disconnect with what is happening in real-time all over the planet!

Take a look at this video that happened over a Coptic church in Egypt. I show this when I’m speaking. It’s the real deal and was witnessed by thousands of people over a two-week period.

St.Virgin Mary Apparition in Coptic Orthodox Church in Warraq-Cairo-Egypt 16-12-2009-Part 4 – YouTube

You see, it’s happening all over the world and the churches, for the most part ignore it.

In closing today’s post. The Bible is filled with stories about the supernatural interfacing with the natural. Yet, the modern church is content to have a nice, safe ceremony, collect the offering and do the same thing over and over again, Sunday after Sunday, and we wonder why people don’t get healed when we pray for them! Meanwhile, the supernatural is manifesting and it’s not going away. When, not if, the occupants of the UFOs finally do show themselves what will the average Joe or Jane sitting in the pew do? I predict there will be panic, fear and lots of confusion. As Christians we should be ready to give an answer as to what the phenomena is and not shirk from it. The stories in the Bible are true, but so are the stories coming in from all parts of the world. The Fallen One is here with all signs and lying wonders. Don’t believe me? Look at the video I linked to above. Show it to you pastor and see what he says about it. Show it to your loved ones and ask them what they’re looking at. Then remind them that we hear about this “stuff” week after week, but when it lands on our doorstep we ignore it and run in fear. Time to wake up! Oh and one last thing. If we do see something, rebuke first and ask questions later!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:13 pm

I certainly understand and agree with his thoughts. Has anyone stopped to consider that what is coming upon Amerika is our Father's way of chasing us out of our "church buildings" and out into the streets where we belong. Just as it did in the early days? Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers! The best place to learn our Father's power is in the doing. YES, we will stumble and fall at first, but He will teach us to walk in the process. That means your are going to fall here and there and bruised and possibly bloodied in the process, but the result will be an intimate knowledge and walk with Yeshua!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
I certainly understand and agree with his thoughts. Has anyone stopped to consider that what is coming upon Amerika is our Father's way of chasing us out of our "church buildings" and out into the streets where we belong. Just as it did in the early days? Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers! The best place to learn our Father's power is in the doing. YES, we will stumble and fall at first, but He will teach us to walk in the process. That means your are going to fall here and there and bruised and possibly bloodied in the process, but the result will be an intimate knowledge and walk with Yeshua!

sigh...yes, I am one who thinks about these things constantly and has for many many years...I have seen the Holy Spirit move and heal and minister in ways that a lot of ppl would scream false,but it wasn't...it was real, but it stopped and that story is too long to tell and again no answers really.Just more pontificating ...I just long to see the glory upon God's people again!

I used to think doing this or doing that would bring in the Glory and then we would all awaken and do the works Jesus said we would.So after yrs. of heartache I finally gave up any type of works mentality and am practicing sole dependence on the Lord even when I do not understand...which these days is most of the time.The more one learns the more one realizes they know nothing.I'll admit I receive great revelation at times and I know how to hear to operate in the gifts, but still what does that matter?Unless the Lord builds the hosue and all.So I wait and do one day at a time. It is a challenge every day to rest and trust b/c there seems to always be the thought or voice to do this or do that ...there is one thing that so frustrates me which is that there is something to corporate unity (true obedience and living in and through His Love) which allows the Spirit to operate at certain levels shall I say? God's people must desire Him in all His ways.There are things I cannot do or operate in b/c it takes ppl desiring it.So you know that's just how the prophetic seems to operate at times.Some might call that faith,but I call it something else.
So anyways, thank you for the heads up and encouragement and exhortation!!!Nice to know there are like minded brethren crying out for the same thing...we will get to where He is taking us.He says so....
Be assured His callings are true.Whom He calls He equips so the rest is sure to follow...eventually!
king
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 am

Folks need to know that the problem may be spiritual (i.e. supernatural) and not just "nature and/or nurture" (age doesn't matter).

Which is not to dismiss the impact of drugs as "portals."

I'm recalling in particular the gang of kids that disrespected Elisha with "bald head."

cp: cartels, arab spring, indian rapes, etc.
...divorce, single families, etc. (note: father-less)

Nonetheless -- Christ is the Solution.
But not just in the sense of casting out demons.... (cleaning house)

Those affected need to be saved (deliverance, repentance, accept the Gospel) and to ask our Heavenly Father for more of the Holy Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:15 am

I think the Inquisition has continued to live in our psyche, the witch trials of Salem etc. Some Christians are afraid to talk or think about anything supernatural for fear of ridicule or worse. spanish inquisition
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:34 pm

i dont know what L. A. Marzulli is talking about.....the churches i have gone to since the 80's all believe in Angels,fallen Angels,and the "spirit" world....just not they way he looks at it.

we dont disconnect from whats happening around the world at my church....we address it with the Holy Spirit.....as this is certainly not Mary,we do know that angels will appear to us unknowing sometimes.....but an angel as a "angel of light" showing himself like this.....its a fallen angel.....the good angels dont show themselves just to get attention"which is ALL this angel/spirit did if legit"....the bible says to entertain stangers for you know not if there an angel or not......good angels dont show off to get everybody hootin and hollerin......please Rolling Eyes

there's millions of angels all around us,but discern if there good or bad if you see one....if he makes himself shine,and be scene,why is he doing that when the millions around him are not??....is he bringing a messege,does it line up with the Bible,is he protecting someone from evil people.if not then walk away.
if i came out of my church and saw a shining "angel/spirit" on top of my church,and did nothing but stand there,ide just turn around and walk away.....cause i already know angels are all around me,if one appears just to get gawks......i dont believe hes one of the good ones"they don't desire men to worship them".....he's one of Lucifer's "angel of light"
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Sounds like you have an awesome church Moko! angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:20 pm

It's the same at our church...I know we are in a far away country, but again, some of these people who are talking all the time about today's events, should at least sometimes....praise the churches who do talk about the stuff they don't think they do!
does/did that make sense? I'm with Moko Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Yeah, I know what you're saying Yaddy, it used bother me how some people lump everyone into a category and then proceed to slam it. It still does in certain areas, to be truthful. I don't know how to deal with it other than force the annoyance away but I think if they would take the time to use the word "some" it wouldn't bother me so much. I won't listen to some people at all for that reason. I do hate getting blamed for something I'm not a part of. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:52 pm

I can't tell you how good it is to hear that there are churches actually addressing these things. In our experience, it hasn't happened.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:48 pm

It is well established that neurons ( nerves ) can grow-they also can die. Research in brain neuron growth is linked directly to hopeful pleasant thinking see Philippians 4:8 .....if there be any praise , think on these things. So parenting with hope of salvation and peace with the Almighty God , is brain calming. The researchers describe the brain as a tree that is either watered , with positive thoughts , and grows more capable , or it withers without positive thinking and dies . So the Bible is such advanced science for the Word teaches us to be renewed with the watering of the Word ! I love the Bible KJV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 am

More from L A on this subject....

Sunday Go To Meeting Bun: The Supernatural IS Manifesting

Posted by lamarzulli on February 24, 2013

Sunday Bun

by

L. A. Marzulli

St.Virgin Mary Apparition in Coptic Orthodox Church

St.Virgin Mary Apparition in Coptic Orthodox Church in Warraq-Cairo-Egypt 10-12-2009-Part 1 – YouTube

2 Thessalonians 2:9 ….whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

all - each, every, any, all, the whole, everyone, all things, everything

power - power for performing miracles

signs - a sign, prodigy, portent, i.e. an unusual occurrence, transcending the common course of nature

lying - conscious and intentional falsehood

wonders - miracle: performed by any one

Someone posted on the Blog they weren’t buying the so-called apparition of “mary.” The above link will take you to a better video. Check it out around the 35 second mark.

The above scripture warns of what will take place in the last days. It is a clear, concise, no-nonsense warning of what will come upon the earth in the end of days. We know The Fallen One will come with all signs and lying wonders. I believe it is a very sobering warning and it was written for such a time as this.

As I mentioned on Friday, the church sits and listens to preposterous stories, Mary and the virgin birth, Jesus turning water into wine, Peter getting two gold coins from the mouth of a fish, Moses parting the Red Sea, Talking Donkey’s, The Ark of the Covenant destroying Israel’s enemies, Moses receiving the 10 commandments from God, Prophecy of the Messiah’s death, as in Isaiah 53, Jonah being swallowed by a whale, The flood of Noah, and on and on it goes. Most of us believe all the stories, even though many of those listed above are fantastic!

The supernatural is real and is manifesting, and we are warned it would be so in the last days. So, why is the church asleep at the wheel? Why isn’t the church and the pastors warning of what is already here? The church teaches about the supernatural, but won’t discuss the supernatural manifesting in the world today…. go figure! Week after week we hear these seemingly absurd stories and we lap it up and accept it because we’re sitting in a building and some guy in a pulpit is telling us this happened. Do we realize how nuts this sounds? Virgin birth? Are you kidding me? Yet, we believe this happened, as Mary was overshadowed by the spirit of the living God and conceived. Yet, take two steps out of the church and God help you if you see something in the sky, like a disc or orb or unknown craft. Whatever you do, don’t say anything about it, keep it to yourself and repeat until your brain is numb: What I saw was swamp gas, reflecting the planet Venus in a weather balloon.

In closing todays Bun: We are warned in the book we hold so dear, that in the last days, the Fallen One would come with all signs and lying wonders. I believe we are in the window of time where we are seeing this prophecy fulfilled. UFOs are manifesting. The phenomenon is real and it’s not going away is it? Strange lights in the sky are seen everywhere, so-called Marian apparitions are seen as well. We need to understand that outside the four walls of the churches there is a cosmic war raging and it is beginning to spill out over into our world. At some point, when the Fallen One is cast out of his domain, all hell will break loose. It’s coming and we are seeing the beginnings of it. We can choose to ignore it at our own peril and “play” church, or we can seize the day, take up our armor and go to war. Wake up!
Back to top Go down
andrejic89

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:48 pm

The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli Previe10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Warraq
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 pm

This VFTB is related:

VFTB 138: DNA and the Physics of God
2-24-2013, Derek Gilbert interviews Russ Dizdar

http://vftb.net/?p=4687

Of course, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Madison, Hamilton, and Paine are probably spinning in their graves (*) at the very thought of the supernatural involving True Christians.

(* - cp. sheol / hell)
note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 am

I remember when L.A. was wanting to travel to Egypt for the sole reason of rebuking this apparition. I hit the deck and begged God to stop him - I knew in my gut he'd get himself and whoever went with him killed. The time wasn't right. Thank God, he never was able to raise the money.

And soon after, the Arab Spring broke out.

This may as well have been the angel of death, especially for Coptic Christians.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Maybe it was an Angel of prophetic warning since the Arab spring started afterward. An Angel warning that the scales will be arriving and soon you will be judged?
Quote :
"Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat."
Luke 22:31 NLT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: a reply   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:46 pm

*... yep.

the supernatural is all too real, and what's amazing is the 'top secret' mechanical technology that is, and has been, in use to access these very powerful realms. the thing to remember is this: it is this specific techno-occultic access to both the conscious mind and un[sub]conscious mind (... the heart of man, that is, the spirit) that is the primary catalyst, without which, the excursions into these realms to the degree and level that is being, and has been, technologically accomplished, to date, is not even remotely possible...

this is not to suggest that the supernatural does not naturally occur in Christian circles. indeed it is. go to a genuine charismatic or pentecostal meeting where the power of God is being made manifest, and you'll see that this is legitimately so...

so, could these Virgin Mary apparitions be part of the techno-occultic deception utilizing the scenario i have just described?

i absolutely think so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm

*... i also think that supernatural manifestations do occur in Satanic circles as well. some are very powerful, no doubt. but, to the inth degree that is soon to be unleashed upon the world en masse, for the purposes of mass 'interactive' deception, that will, and can only be, accomplished, utilizing the techno-occultic 'apparatus' i have have just elaborated upon. i can tell you from personal experience: this is indeed the precise case! more later...Exclamation
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:31 pm

"the supernatural is all too real, and what's amazing is the 'top secret'
mechanical technology that is, and has been, in use to access these
very powerful realms. the thing to remember is this: it is this
specific techno-occultic access to both the conscious mind and
un[sub]conscious mind (... the heart of man, that is, the spirit) that
is the primary catalyst, without which, the excursions into these realms
to the degree and level that is being, and has been, technologically
accomplished, to date, is not even remotely possible..."
.did you mean is possible!??Or could you rephrase?I was with ya up until then~ confused

"i also think that supernatural manifestations do occur in Satanic
circles as well. some are very powerful, no doubt. but, to the inth
degree that is soon to be unleashed upon the world en masse, for
the purposes of mass 'interactive' deception, that will, and can only
be, accomplished, utilizing the techno-occultic 'apparatus' i have have
just elaborated upon. i can tell you from personal experience: this is
indeed the precise case! more later.."
So yes, most definitely however...God is upping His anointing on His people and we can be/rest assured as long as He has us in His hand we will be able to discern.We all have missed it before, but this that is coming to the End Time Glorious Church for this the final outpouring and harvest will be above and beyond what any of us can imagine.God promised and He just does not lie. Remember what happened to the "prophets" of Baal before....and this time is going to even more powerful.
Know your enemy... his plans and schemes...
but know,trust in ,rely on, and adhere to your God and His ways and plans even more ~ The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli 2104237937"I will never leave you or forsake you or let you out of the palm of My hand"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 am

*... hey' windsofchange'... let's see if i can do this. here goes: i believe what we are seeing as the modern day UFO phenomenon for example, is a combination of super advanced human technological accessing of supernatural power structures, both intelligent and living, obviously not of God & not sanctioned by Him at any level or degree. if it were, there would absolutely be no need for any sort of' Techno-Occultic' mechanical (i.e. via specialized machines or devices) applications to accomplish any relatable objectives or goals (ex... time barrier manipulations and/or travel, teleportation, even intergalatic travel; in fact, complete power over the most advanced and profound forces of creation for that matter, etc.). God would just sanction it and it would occur via the intervened course of [super]natural human and/or godly angelic spiritual principles, in conjunction with the power of the Holy Spirit, all in accordance with the Holy Scriptures and the will of God, of course...

*... as said example of forbidden human incursion, the Montauk Chair, as well as other mechanisms, was a device, a mechanical precussor of sorts, utilized to the technological psionic accessing of hyperdimensional (superluminal, or just plain spiritual or supernatural by definition) realms to the degree previously not obtainable by [super]natural human psionic processes, with or without 'otherworldly' assistance. there had to be an extreme 'amplification' of sorts... enter Tesla [type: scalar] Technological Applications...

*... i wished i had more time to do this, as i have only scratched the surface. my 'hands on' knowledge is dated and obsolete by now, as most of these specific types of applications are based on tech that is 30 yrs. old. can you imagine what they are doing now?

*... yes, i do believe God has more power than necesary in his little pinky to infinitely obliterate these puny techno-occultic attempts of Man to wield His power by forbidden technological means. the fact that the insane 'institutions' responsible even attempt to engage in such is a testament to their arrogance as well as to their stupidity...
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Though we wax nostalgic about bygone days of pentasonicjam... juke

And it seem like it couldn't get any stranger....

The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli Epicwin

And not that I wouldn't happily escape... rapture

We're in the care of the most able and loving rescue team possible for our time and place.

All is well.
canoe
Steady as she goes....
.......................................... sub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:05 pm

More from L. A. hammering home his point on the supernatural occurrences...

The Supernatural? Why does the Church Run From It?

Posted by lamarzulli on March 5, 2013

The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli Hopewellcropcircle111

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

I’ve addressed this last week but feel like going back to again today and here’s why. I was on a radio show last night and we were discussing the reluctance of the church to discuss UFOs and other “supernatural” occurrences. Added to this was a conversation I had with a man who lamented that while his pastor loved my stuff and had read my books he didn’t think his congregation was “ready” for me.

Let’s take a look at this. As Christians we believe in the Virgin birth, ax heads floating, talking donkeys, men that are swallowed by whales yet live, a man who walks on water, the Red Sea parting, Jesus rising from the dead, and angels appearing and interacting with men and women.

Do we realize how nutso this sounds to anyone with a rational mind? The brief list I made above reflects the supernatural manifesting in our space/time domain. So, why is the church reluctant to address what is happening now? Why are pastors who stand before their congregations week after week and discuss these biblical miracles from the Bible, or as I call it, The Guidebook to the supernatural, running from what is manifesting now?

So, can you imagine if an angel appeared let’s say in modern-day Texas? What would the reaction be?

“You’re not from a round here are ya, partner? Better move on!”

Take a look at the crop circle above. It appeared in Chillicothe, Ohio, near a burial ground. It was made in a field of ripened corn. Who is the Prince of the Power of the Air? Who is it who will come with all signs and lying wonders? Who will deceive the elect if possible?

We have been warned in the same book which pastors refer to week after week, that in the last days a strong delusion will come. Unless those days were shortened no flesh would survive. We are warned that in the last days, Satan will come with all signs and lying wonders.

In closing todays post: The church, for the most part, won’t deal with what is manifesting now. We hide behind our four walls and put our “plastic Jesus” smiles on and pretend everything is OK. Meanwhile, the X-opolitic crowd are anxiously awaiting the full disclosure of the so-called extraterrestrial presence. They are certain UFOs are real and they are here to help mankind. The book we hold so dear is full of supernatural stories. In fact if we were to take them out there would nothing left but some names and genealogies. What is coming will be unprecedented and as Jesus warns us, men will faint from fear from what is coming on the earth. So when is it a good time to wake up your congregation? After they appear…..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli   The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural? We don’t really believe in it….lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1