Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA Empty
PostSubject: Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA   Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 am

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/06/obama-claim-to-hawaii-birth-place.html

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Obama claim to Hawaii birth place eerily verified by Google maps in Kenya?... right outside the GATES OF HELL! Strange but TRUE!

A friend of PPSIMMONS sent us a picture of what we originally thought to be a photoshopped image of a place called 'Hawaii' in, of all places, Kenya! So we posted it to our blog for a few laughs. The picture is below...

Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA Facebook_2064830596-759880

Little did WE know that our sleuths at the fb page would begin digging a little deeper and discovered that such a place really does exist!

Below is a screen shot of a Google map search for Hawaii Kenya. The result turned up a place called Hawaii Dormitory.

Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA Hawaii+kenya

The red dot on the bottom right is Hawaii (Dormitory) Kenya. You can see for yourself by going to this link.

Notice also, the close proximity to a place called "Hell's Gate National Park.'

Are we saying we have found Obama's true birthplace? No. We are simply pointing out some seriously creepy connections here. Obama claims to have been born in Hawaii. Others say he was born in Kenya. Now we discover a place, called Hawaii, in Kenya, which sits right outside the Gates of Hell.

This definitely isn't helping Obama shed his Antichrist image at all folks.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA   Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:41 pm

As much as I don't care for Bam-bam PP Simmons blew it this time. There is no such place. I did my own search. Zoomed in and there is no Hawaii in Kenya. I did find Buffalo Springs in Kenya though. For real. Anyway, big zoom on so-called Hawaii.

https://maps.google.com/?ll=-1.10586,36.64258&spn=0.033339,0.044246&t=h&z=15

View Larger Map
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA   Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Fact check thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA   Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Delfi wrote:
Fact check thanks! Smile

Hehehe, yer welcome. Just for fun here's Buffalo Springs, Kenya. I was pretty surprised to stumble across it as I searched for Hawaii. Rofl 

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Buffalo+Springs,+Isiolo,+Kenya&hl=en&ll=0.517037,37.589035&spn=0.5335,0.707932&sll=37.269174,-119.306607&sspn=13.572103,22.653809&oq=Buffalo+Springs+Kenya&t=h&hq=Buffalo+Springs,+Isiolo,+Kenya&z=11

View Larger Map
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA   Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 am

We need a fact checker, I almost haven't been able to live down the "Dick Tater, sends troops to Egypt to help Morsi" tale I spun to my husband.... There was that one and then one more, I can't remember what it was, but it was some ATS story or whatever and now, my credibility is gone when it comes to international affairs. shot down idea facepalm 
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA   Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 am

I wouldn't be 100% sure the Dick Tater to help Morsi stories have completely played out yet. He's in prison now & they're working up a bunch of charges against him that sound a little bogus (don't get me wrong he's a dirtbag). The aforementioned Tater probably can't let him squeal like a pig on his 'helpers'. Further, the Egyptian military is killing the brotherhood supporters right & left in the streets.

Delfi wrote:
We need a fact checker, I almost haven't been able to live down the "Dick Tater, sends troops to Egypt to help Morsi"  tale I spun to my husband.... There was that one and then one more, I can't remember what it was, but it was some ATS story or whatever and now, my credibility is gone when it comes to international affairs. shot down idea facepalm 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA   Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama claim to Hawaii birth-right outside the GATES OF HELL! KENYA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: