Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Esther

Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation... Empty
PostSubject: Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...   Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Dear Church,

I want to share this most intriguing, interesting and in-depth study on this guy's Endtime Timeline with you by Steve Jourdan. As stated below his first Youtube: “Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation”; it says; "In summary, he is saying it is understanding what and when the Abomination of Desolation is on God's Time Clock; he says this is the key to understanding The Biblical Prophetic Endtime Timeline from The Book of Daniel and from The Book of Revelation... Steve Jourdan says in this video; Until we understand the subject of the Abomination of Desolation is and when we will remain in confusion...no condemnation, just saying... I agree with what this gentleman is saying. Please Watch & Pray and provide your input... I look forward on hearing back from any of you.

http://www.endtimetimeline.com/home
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...   Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Looks like a series of four YouTube presentations, each looks to be about 90-ish minutes in duration. The first one is below. I've never heard of Steve Jourdan and can't recall any prior mention of him on this forum. His web site is bare-bones bare so no info there other than the videos.

http://www.endtimetimeline.com/timeline-video-series

Endtime Timeline Part 2 The Trumpets And Bowls
Endtime Timeline Part 3 The Two Raptures
Endtime Timeline Part 4 The Seven Seals
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: RE: Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...   Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Dear Researcher,

After reviewing the beginning of his video; "The Abomination of Desolation" at exactly 2 minutes into the video this gentleman, Steve Jourdan starts introducing himself with the Romans 8 Church in Fort Worth, TX... It looks like his website is new and under construction... But from what I know about Steve Jourdan he is a Bible End Time Prophecy Teacher in the Fort Worth, TX area and that he is a sweetheart of a person and he loves the Truth...

Thank you for pointing that out...

His Love Endures Forever,
Patrice <><
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...   Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Patrice, thanks for the added info. Yeah, his web site does look like it's just been set up recently. Oh, and BTW, welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to watching at least the first video in the series later tonight or tomorrow too. thank you very much 
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...   Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:08 pm

I'm almost through the first video. Two raptures?
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: RE: Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...   Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Awesome!  Two Raptures; First Fruits and Harvest... Once he sets up the timeline his videos get better and better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...   Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endtime Timeline Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: