Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:59 am

Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 - The reason for this? These continuous reports about earth size UFO that can be seen near the Sun and some people even claim to have seen them flying straight into it. 

A very large UFOs activity around the Sun

UFOs activity around the Sun in August 4, 2013 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Japan UFO Video Mysteriously Deleted From YouTube   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:23 am

Japan UFO Video Mysteriously Deleted From YouTube

By Lee SpeigelPosted: 08/05/2013 3:17 pm EDT  |  Updated: 08/05/2013 3:17 pm EDT

Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 R-JAPANUFOATPLANE-large570

Images from a video are making the rounds, reportedly showing a large glowing UFO flying near a plane over Japan. But the lack of sufficient detailed information about this so-called close encounter raises a few doubts about the whole thing.

The UFO was apparently videotaped by someone from inside a private plane over the Chiba Prefecture Japan region outside of Tokyo. No date of the sighting has been given, even though it's presumed to have occurred at the end of July, when stories began circulating about it.

And then, as quickly as the video was posted to YouTube, the viewing settings were suddenly changed from public to private, with no reasons given.

"The mysterious UFO is far in the distance to start off with. However, when the filmer zooms in, the video becomes more intriguing...the object seems circular with blinking light around it," reports RealUFOs.net.

Readers chimed in to abovetopsecret.com with their opinions:

Quote :
"Haha that's burning on the ground; looks like farmers burning the fields like we do here in the south," suggests commenter Cito.

"My guess is it simply is the reflection of the sun on a glass building/structure through the low clouds. It really seems it is at ground level. The orientation of glass or reflective material...is directed towards camera. Simplest explanation often the best," writes Logiciel.

"The video is several minutes long, with the second segment given over to some unfortunate musical overdubbing," according to news.gather.com. "But the enhanced, slow-motion version, with the image enlarged, proves this is no ordinary aircraft."

The true mystery of this incident is why it was taken down from YouTube so suddenly. Does that point to a hoax or was the videographer suddenly afraid of possible ridicule?

And for those who favor conspiracy theories, there are allegations that some UFO videos have been targeted for deliberate deletion.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO? Superman? Mysterious light burns bright across the sky   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 am

UFO? Superman? Mysterious light burns bright across the sky

Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 Meteor_fct364x221x2029x440_t460

Willem Bruinsma snapped this burning light in the sky at Noosa National Park.Willem Bruinsma

EXPERTS believe a mysterious bright light in the sky north of Noosa was probably caused by the sun's light on a jet's contrail.

The phenomenon appeared to be soaring across the sky for at least 20 minutes, just after sunset on Sunday.

Owen Bennedick, of Wappa Falls Observatory, said it was likely to be an atmospheric event, as a meteor usually lasted a maximum five seconds.

He added that the presence of any comets at the time would have been well documented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am

Well the one about the sun is several years old... but hey... they came to collect Satan and will not allow escape.... how about the 22 mile wide one off the south pole no one seems to have written an article about this one?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 pm

That sounds more than a little interesting. Is there a thread or can you refer a video you'd recommend? The Antarctic seems to have a lot going on and a little information on it. Even the cruise lines have modified their offerings & itinerary. (I'm assuming 'no' wasn't an option for them)

spring2 wrote:
.... how about the 22 mile wide one off the south pole no one seems to have written an article about this one?
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:15 pm

I don't know if many know about the story of Admiral Byrd's expedition to Antarctica and how it is related to the "over 200,000" missing Hitler regime after the war, but......this Russian documentary gives a good background on it. We are talking about historical records from early 1900's on advanced technology possessed by Hitler and the groups from the vril and ahnenerbe societies. A very interesting vid and explains how "sights" seen today can be produced by man. This was almost 100 yrs ago and I can imagine the tech advancement today is beyond what is thinkable. No disclosure........just obedience.....man truly believes he is God, but deceived by Satan into trying to destroy his own kind (mankind). Excellent vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:07 pm

'High Jump'??? He committed 'suicide' for no real reason. SSDD
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Blessed1313, I have that video. It's saved in my WWII Nazi folder and is definitely worth watching. All y'all, it's Russian language with English sub-titles. As much as I hate reading sub-titles I will say, "do yourselves a favor and view it". Much info, and I would imagine, some dis-info there as well. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 pm

The rabbit hole of lies, deception, end justifies means....op after op....roswell, high jump etc.... man's greed and need to control and deceive. vid of very good interview with history of lies and reasons for lies by nations (beasts). Very long....3 hrs but GOOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI9EkqZqTVU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Giant Ship Caught Leaving Earth’s Sun On SOHO Photos   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Giant Ship Caught Leaving Earth’s Sun On SOHO Photos
Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:51

“Wow, this image was discovered by a reader of ours. There is a massive object flying out of the sun with five long tails! The geometrically even four legs make me believe this is a massive UFO leaving our sun. No comet in the universe would look like that. Amazing catch,” says Scott C. Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily.

Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 ET,+orb,+orbs,+UFO,+UFOS,+sighting,+sightings,+top+secret,+alien,++aliens,+Bulgaria,+Haskovo,+August,+2013,+paranormal,+space,+nasa,+USAF,+Justin+Bieber,+Selena+Gomez,++Screen+Shot+2013-08-11+at+10.41.41+AM+Shot+2013-08-11+at+10.49.46+AM
Email Report
Date of sighting: August 9, 2013 at 03:24
Location of sighting: Earths Sun

Email states: “I was scanning the SOHO site today for sunspot activity and noticed the attached anomaly and did a screen capture from the LASCO C2 – MPEG video. I am also amazed by the number of streaks that abruptly change direction in a single frame, not just on a curve but at sudden angles. “

Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 Screen+ET,+orb,+orbs,+UFO,+UFOS,+sighting,+sightings,+top+secret,+alien,++aliens,+Bulgaria,+Haskovo,+August,+2013,+paranormal,+space,+nasa,+USAF,+Justin+Bieber,+Selena+Gomez,+Shot+2013-08-11+at+10.41.27+AM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013   Massive UFOs Are Around The Sun // Alien Disclosure 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: