Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Francis......the False Prophet....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pope Francis......the False Prophet.... Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis......the False Prophet....   Pope Francis......the False Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:29 am

Pope Francis and the new church.....keep an eye on Rome they will be key players in the end times.....

Warnings From Catholic Media That Pope Francis Could Fulfill End Times Warnings As The Pope Who Becomes Illegitimate, Winds Up First One Impeached

Pope Francis......the False Prophet.... PopePetrusRomanusJorgeMarioBergoglio

What is the excitement all about? Are the words of the oft-sung hymn \"Sing a New Church\" about to become prophetic? We are told that the pope has changed the tone of the discourse. He has. But how significant is that change? Let's look first at the ways in which Pope Francis has indeed changed the tone. ... The train has left the station, and it is time to jump on board. I see signs of Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York doing just that. On the \"Today\" show on Friday, he said Pope Francis is forcing him to reassess the way he does things, and he is excited about this challenge. I believe inner examination will be something many clerics will be thinking about in the months to come. Finally, let me say a word to those who may want more from this new pope. I would place myself in that camp, but let me point out why that would be a really bad move: Any clear break with John Paul II or Benedict XVI would create a backlash that would destroy everything Francis is trying to do. He would be seen as illegitimate, and we could wind up with the first impeached pope in history. Conservative elements in the church would usurp the power of Francis and the church would move into a retrenchment that would likely last for centuries.

The Washington Post Says Pope Francis Is Unsettling And Dividing The Catholic Right 

For more than three decades, the Vatican of Popes John Paul II and Benedict XVI operated on a version of the conservative maxim, “No enemies to the right.” While left-wing theologians were silenced and liberal-to-moderate bishops were shunted aside in favor of hard-liners, liturgical traditionalists and cultural conservatives were diligently courted and given direct access to the apostolic palace. But in a few short months, Pope Francis has upended that dynamic, alienating many on the Catholic right by refusing to play favorites and ignoring their preferred agenda items even as he stressed the kind of social justice issues that are near and dear to progressives.

Fulfilling Prophecy? Pope Francis Romanus Revolution Already Drawing Criticism From Church Conservatives

Francis' predecessor, Benedict XVI, had coddled traditionalist Catholics attached to the old Latin Mass and opposed to the modernizing reforms of the Second Vatican Council. That group greeted Francis' election with concern -- and now is watching its worst fears come true. Francis has spoken out publicly and privately against such \"restoratist groups,\" which he accuses of being navel-gazing retrogrades out of touch with the evangelizing mission of the church in the 21st century. His recent decision to forbid priests of a religious order from celebrating the old Latin Mass without explicit authorization seemed to be abrogating one of the big initiatives of Benedict's papacy, a 2007 decree allowing broader use of the pre-Vatican II Latin liturgy for all who want it. The Vatican denied he was contradicting Benedict, but these traditional Catholics see in Francis' words and deeds a threat. They are in something of a retreat. Even more mainstream conservative Catholics aren't thrilled with Francis. In a recent interview with the National Catholic Reporter, Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput said right-wing Catholics \"generally have not been really happy\" with Francis...  

Pope Admits \"Freemasons\" A Problem At Vatican

In his recent comments about homosexual clergy, Pope Francis said the problem was not a gay person of good will seeking God but a “gay lobby” pushing an agenda, adding that a political lobby or a Masonic lobby constituted “the most serious problem” for him. On his July 28 flight from Rio to Rome, Pope Francis spoke with reporters for 80 minutes. When asked about an apparent “gay lobby” of clergy at the Vatican, the Pope said, “In these situations, it's important to distinguish between a gay person and a gay lobby, because having a lobby is never good. If a gay person is a person of good will who seeks God, who am I to judge? The Catechism of the Church explains this very beautifully. It outlines that gays should not be marginalized.” Pope Francis then said, “The problem is not having this [homosexual] orientation. No, we must be brothers and sisters. The problem is lobbying for this orientation, or lobbies of greed, political lobbies, Masonic lobbies...

Flashback To Catholic Prophecies Of 'Illegitimate Pope' (As Recorded In Books Petrus Romanus & Exo-Vaticana)

The unpleasant reality is that a conflict over who will become Petrus Romanus is boiling beneath the surface, largely unknown to the public but nevertheless foresaw by Catholic mystics such as Father Herman Bernard Kramer in his work, “The Book of Destiny.” Note his frightening and strange interpretation of the twelfth chapter of the Book of Revelation concerning “the great wonder” mentioned in verse one. Father Kramer prophesied: The “sign” in heaven is that of a woman with child crying out in her travail and anguish of delivery. In that travail, she gives birth to some definite “person” who is to RULE the Church with a rod of iron (verse 5). It then points to a conflict waged within the Church to elect one who was to “rule all nations” in the manner clearly stated. In accord with the text this is unmistakably a PAPAL ELECTION, for only Christ and his Vicar have the divine right to rule ALL NATIONS… But at this time the great powers may take a menacing attitude to hinder the election of the logical and expected candidate by threats of a general apostasy, assassination or imprisonment of this candidate if elected.”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pope Francis......the False Prophet.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis......the False Prophet....   Pope Francis......the False Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:12 pm

"for only Christ  and  his Vicar have the divine right to rule ALL NATIONS…"

faceypalm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis......the False Prophet....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: