Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deyo w/ Richard and Joe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
windsofchange

windsofchange

Deyo w/ Richard and Joe Empty
PostSubject: Deyo w/ Richard and Joe   Deyo w/ Richard and Joe I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/firefall-talk-radio/2013/02/25/reflections-in-the-dark--stan-deyo-returns

I am at the end of the first hour and what they are discussing regarding Tesla and what is happening now along w/ Stan's research on this is incredible!Talk about confirmation and many dots connecting~many other things so far discussed are also really encouraging.

I love learning truths (even when scary) but top that off with Holy Spirit revelation and wow, what a mighty God we serve and He will have His way in it all!

BTW~ researcher you in particular may find this interesting re: our differences about Rev.Michelle's findings.I have not heard Stan speak of these things b/f but I am thinking this is new or very recent info he has just found.

Very good show... other topics being discussed are about the comets, and Richard's latest call from the Lord to "take it up again".Gotta listen to find out about that.
woo-hoo and then some cheers
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Deyo w/ Richard and Joe   Deyo w/ Richard and Joe I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Thank you for thinking about little 'ol me. I am so on this! Got it! Wooo-hooo, a whole two hours. Can't wait to listen later today.
love

Here's the direct link to the audio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/firefall-talk-radio/2013/02/25/reflections-in-the-dark--stan-deyo-returns.mp3
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: Deyo w/ Richard and Joe   Deyo w/ Richard and Joe I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Back at ya Bro~
Deyo w/ Richard and Joe 2802032491 Deyo w/ Richard and Joe 124550655 Deyo w/ Richard and Joe 2046301419
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Deyo w/ Richard and Joe   Deyo w/ Richard and Joe I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Could one of you post a link to the Rev. Michelle teachings that you are referring to? I must have missed it. Thanks in advance! study
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: Deyo w/ Richard and Joe   Deyo w/ Richard and Joe I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Here ya go~

https://www.youtube.com/user/revmichellehopkins/videos?view=0
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Deyo w/ Richard and Joe   Deyo w/ Richard and Joe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:09 am

Thank you! woot
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Deyo w/ Richard and Joe   Deyo w/ Richard and Joe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 am

Very interesting show! Stan thinks the Abomination of Desolation may be a nuke on the Temple mount. I'd never that before but I don't think, imo, that's what it is. I would think Jesus would have to warn all of Israel not just Judea if there was a nuclear threat. Unless of course the wind carries the fall out towards Judea only and the Nuke is very small. Idk, I'd have to get out a map. Smile It seems more likely the Jews have to flee Judea because of racial hatred uprising than a nuke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deyo w/ Richard and Joe   Deyo w/ Richard and Joe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deyo w/ Richard and Joe
Page 1 of 1