Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth About Libya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

The Truth About Libya Empty
PostSubject: The Truth About Libya   The Truth About Libya I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 pm

"I watched this video and was shocked by what it claims in how amazing Libya is/was and how Gaddahfi treated his people.  I didn't believe that everyone had free electricity, free great medical care, interest free loans, govt. paid 50% for purchase of a car, govt gave newly married couples $50,000 to buy a house, the lists goes on and on in how well the Libyan people have/had it.  The problem was Libya had an independent state bank, not part of BIS (Rothschild's banks) and wanted to switch trading oil from dollars to gold..."

More links to Billionaire Hugo Salinas - In the interview he said Gaddahfi was killed over starting to get a Gold currency started. Gaddahfi's Gold Money would have devastated the Dollar.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.ca/2011/08/truth-about-libya-watch-this-video-and.html
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About Libya   The Truth About Libya I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Yeah you mess with their unearned, undeserved, illegally obtained money, and they kill you.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About Libya   The Truth About Libya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:30 am

I saw maybe the same one about the canals for growing crops and more... and did you all know he was working with other African nations to start a gold based currency, that is 1 reason why it all went the way it did another is to install a Central Bank to control.

And those canals are now full of depleted uranium bullets etc. so the slow death is upon them and as well they are spread in other areas.

Mean while we just believe what the news tells us... the first 6 minutes otta do it and then a follow up every day for a month maybe 60% or ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About Libya   The Truth About Libya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth About Libya
Page 1 of 1