Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within

Go down 
AuthorMessage

$10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within Empty
PostSubject: $10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within   $10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:41 pm

This is interesting what do you think.....FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? 

on July 29, 2013

The hidden imagery on the $10 bill, eerily fits together perfectly with what is going on in the military presently, and what the Lord spoke through Jonathan back in 2007-2008:

"Thus saith the Lord of Hosts: Behold the hand of the oppressor has been lifted against you, and out of the sea shall come fire and smoke and a devouring wind. Water as high as the walls of Jerusalem will cover the city by the sea, and great shall be the destruction of that city. 

Behold the great wall, which holds back the abundance of the rivers, shall burst forth bringing the hand of the oppressor against you, for I have seen it says the Lord. For mighty is your enemy that has risen from within your own borders. 

Now behold, the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place where it should not be. Here is the mystery made known to you, you are the holy place of which I speak, and the abomination of desolation shall rise from within the walls of the temple, to destroy the temple. For have you not seen, and have you not heard, has it not made known to you, have you not read the scriptures; 'for when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, they did bare children to them, and the same became mighty men'. Has not the sea turned mighty.

And the sea shall turn terrible before your very eyes, and the terrible one shall be elevated within the sea (*sea of humanity). Behold the man of peace, Barack Hussein Obama, shall come forth from the sea, and with words of 'peace' he shall bring chaos and destruction. 

Behold the fig tree, puts forth it's leaves, and suddenly the time is upon you. The travail begins, and a holy nation is to be born, and it will not stop until that nation is brought forth."

FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video)

By Susan Duclos

Well this is pretty creepy. According to a notice sent by Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State and published, with a video, which will be shown below, titled "Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!," the government obviously believes something big is coming.

Region three includes, DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV.

The preparations listed include; Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st; 

$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC; 

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st; 

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st; 

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st; 

2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st;

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within   $10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Yeah folks remember when I reported on Hoover dam and all the stuff at the bottom????????
Wall holding back!
Remember the earthquakes at the base of the dam that didn't show on the USGS but if you had them emailed to you about new quakes in an area They DID?

Maybe a Fukushima nuke at the bottom of the ocean to create the tsunami... or maybe it is just one big one at Fukushima as it reignights! Or maybe they want us to believe that it was.... but we may not ever know if the net goes, and all we have is main media masters writing the script for nightly news?

I guess all those posts are at the old forum with no way to search? I don't remember where that main article came from but I think and maybe a search can pull some of it up. Including that park at the bottom of the Dam, maybe a second look at the planetary stuff will show something new too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within   $10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 pm

One of my thoughts a few days ago about the 57 ships and the drills back there Was that maybe they are trying to take one Region at a time and secure it before going to the next... we'll see soon Unless we are gone Nov. 28?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within   $10 Bill Prophecy – Treason From Within I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1