Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  Empty
PostSubject: Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides    Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 pm

82% troops overseas!=NO protection!

The Oct. List! (you can add to it if you like)
=============

\ Russian troop sightings and reports in areas southeast of Knoxville. See attachment. Looks like you will get the Russians augmenting American forces for civil suppression. That is relatively good news for you folks. The people on the West Coast get the Chinese. They won\'d5t be as nice about it.\
Please read the following and draw your own conclusions. All this is scheduled to happen by October 1st.\
\
15,000 Russians in Baltimore by October 1st.\
\
82% of our combat forces and their supply elements out of CONUS by October 1st.\
\
FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.\
\
FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.\
\
FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.\
\
Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.\
\
$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.\
\
World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERs coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.\
\
2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.\
\
No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th.\
\
NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.\
\
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.\
\
All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.\
\
Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.\
\
POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.\
\
Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.\
\
All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.\
\
Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.\
\
Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.\
\
A sidenote to ponder: For the first time in the history of the United Nations, the Secretary General addresses the Assembly, a speech that was broadcast live to over 60 nations, to inform the assembly that while we are dealing with what appears to be two global crises -- extreme climate change and financial downturns -- the governments of the world are working together to resolve the issues before they reach catastrophic proportions. In other words, he addresses the Assembly and the world just to say everything is going to be okay.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides    Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:18 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides    Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:54 am

spring I've been thinking about this "troops overseas = no protection" thing for quite some time now also. I feel this is part of their game plan.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides    Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 am

Governing by Fear and Intimidation.

Article dtd 8-26-13.
The editor of 'Storyleak' says other nations are speaking out for America more than we are.
"U.S. stop killing your own country."  This because the U.S. govt. is Corporate controlled.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/warning-america-preparing-for.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides    Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:21 am

jem wrote:
spring2 wrote:
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.
This one kind of stuck out like a sore thumb. Didn't quite fit in with the rest - or does it?.
An article that explains the significance.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/gird_your_loins_for_october_debt_limit_war.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides    Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 am

Another look at QE3 in light of U.S Treasury and Bonds dump in June 2013.

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2013/08/16/get-ready-the-great-transfer-of-wealth-in-gold-silver-is-coming/

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides    Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:38 pm

The US was trying to keep it under wraps, but Brazil has gone bonkers angry at the federal gov't because they were notified earlier this month that the US would not be making its annual $140 something million settlement payment that was settled upon amidst a trade dispute.

It was quickly swept under the rug as much as possible by claiming Congress hasn't passed a budget, but there hasn't been a federal budget since barry came in to office. The puppets just keep signing continuing resolutions to keep the cash flowing. So the explanation is utter nonsense. You can't 'cut' something that was never created in the first place.

Edit: The article below isn't really representative of what occurred. The feds didn't really 'announce' anything until the Brazilian government started yelling what they had been told through a bullhorn and they were forced to speak to the issue and lie to cover it up.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/07/feds-say-will-stop-cotton-payments-to-brazil/

Last edited by quietobserver on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : located an article)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides    Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lest ye forget.. as war starts.. what coincides
Page 1 of 1