Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up]   Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:09 am

Live 6pm PST [9pm EST]
I'll get the audio up as usual when the file becomes available in the archives.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/09/02/steve-quayle-and-v--the-guerrilla-economist.mp3

Quote :
Special Sunday edition of the Hagmann & Hagmann Report: Steve Quayle joins “V, The Guerrilla Economist”

Why Syria? It’s not what you think, & it’s not what you’ve been told

Sunday, 1 September 2013:
Join us tonight for a special edition of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report featuring Steve Quayle and “The Guerrilla Economist™️” at a special time (9:00 p.m. ET-midnight).

Sun Tzu said that “All war is deception.” Syria like Iraq and Afghanistan before it is no different.  Let us look at the real reason why the globalist corporations and banking interests are fixated on this nation. A fixation that started over a decade ago. A fixation that has the potential to lead to a major global war as key world powers are now involved.

Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up] ListenLiveGrey

Click above to “Listen Live” during broadcast times (9:00 pm-midnight)

Broadcast URL
: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/09/02/steve-quayle-and-v–the-guerrilla-economist

Last edited by researcher on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up]   Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Mp3 is up. Haven't listened so don't know if the audio is steady or not but the program is a full 3 hours so I assume that things musta gone pretty well. If anyone does notice anything glitchy please report back and include the time(s) of the glitch so we can all skip over the super gnarly bad bits.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/09/02/steve-quayle-and-v--the-guerrilla-economist.mp3

I heard the first 30 minutes or so live and it was very Syria, oil pipeline, Russia, and if I had kept listening I would place bets on "O" stepping into some deep and pungent smelling brown-25 as another hot topic as well.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up]   Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:14 am

WOW! I'm taking a break 2/3 thru. This is the most powerful broadcast by these guys yet. A must listen!
Thanks so much for posting. After the debacle of Thurs broadcast, I wouldn't have thought to check again so soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up]   Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hagmann: Steve Quayle & “V, The Guerrilla Economist” Sept. 01 [mp3 is up]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: