Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! Empty
PostSubject: Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!   Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:02 pm

If we only understood all these things they throw at us daily in ads!!
You really should read more at this site even though some is vulgar ... meant as lesson to learn the symbolism they use on us!
I found Burning Man very interesting as well as other articles... we think of Burning Man as well as other events as just crazy events but here we see that they are worship we must avoid!
Be careful that which you partake in! So easy to mistake what things really are.

http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50

Part 1 - Decoding Burning Man 2013, Cargo Cult and the Mysterious John Frum

Decoding the Dunkin' Donuts "Racist" Ad; Charcoal Donut
A new Dunkin' Donuts ad has caused some outrage.

(but if people understood all these they would be even more)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Good one.. Ok, MUST READ THIS ONE!!!   Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 pm

This one has a lot to with America biblically! May want to look at this too... heed his warning, just keep scrolling down from top of main page to:

Thursday, August 29, 2013
Decoding ORU Oral Roberts University - "MAKE NLP HERE"
The imagery associated with Oral Roberts University features plenty of Occult symbolism. Decoding some of it reveals more about the context of the sign described in the previous post, The ORU Bald Eagle Crash Sign. I'm going to proceed with the assumption that you're fairly well up to speed on what's been covered on this blog already. Caveat: If you're a victim of ritual abuse who is still being delivered or you're easily offended by mature subjects and descriptive language, please consider moving on.
or Direct link: http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2013/08/decoding-oru-oral-roberts-university.html

a snippet:
The bald eagle's name supports that prophetic interpretation, making reference to the armed forces. “Lewis” means “famous warrior,” like the variants Ludwig, Louis and Louise. (I noted this previously in a post where the setting involved the Cafe Louise: Yoplait Umbrella Commercial and the Flash Mob Black Awakening) America's celebrated armed forces ~ Lewis the bald eagle. Lewis flew around the ORU Chapel while the crowd chanted USA, USA, which compares exactly in meaning to a key passage in Daniel 8, to what was happening with another animal symbol, the goat with a conspicuous horn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!   Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Go ahead just view the other articles... Gmail ... all, so crazy it all keeps coming... you know...
ALL WILL BE REVEALED.... yup!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!   Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Crazy!!! Ya know, there was a time when I wanted to go to Burning Man and get all new-agey, crazy decadent, and pagan. Get my arms all tattooed up with tribal designs. Get my nose pierced for a ring to match my already pierced nipples.

Glad God put me straight before I made even worse mistakes.

Removed the nipple rings (that kept getting infections), never got the tattoos or the nose ring (thank you Jesus for waking me up when You did), and never ever had the urge to attend a Burning Man event again.

My left earlobe is still pierced though and sometimes I still put in the sterling silver star of David post I bought in Jerusalem. Oh, and I have a nice cloisonne post in the shape of Texas that I really like too. Don't mess with Texas! chuckle
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!   Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 am

The 'festival' occurs within an enormous pentagram etched in the desert. You can see it on google earth if you look. Occult mega ritual.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!   Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:53 am

Part 2 is up.

http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2013/09/part-2-decoding-burning-man-2013.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!   Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:34 pm

The Gates are Open!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2734257/Heavy-rain-leaves-Burning-Man-deserted-Thousands-turned-away-gates-deluge-turns-counterculture-Nevada-festival-quagmire.html

Who's who of silicon valley there this, google, facebook, amazon etc., all 'led' to attend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!   Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Scroll Blog: Burning Man, worship to avoid!
Page 1 of 1