Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do Christians, Muslims and Jews worship the same God?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

Do Christians, Muslims and Jews worship the same God? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Christians, Muslims and Jews worship the same God?   Do Christians, Muslims and Jews worship the same God? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Didn't read all of the above (sorry) but no we do not worship the same God and the Muslims know it.

That's why they say "there is no god but Allah and Muhammed is his messenger".  They make this distinction. They say God would never have a Son. That having a son would be beneath him. They also call their god the chief deceiver amongst other names.  Wish I could find my Walid Shoebat book right now.

I used to be naive and think it's all the same god but Walid taught me different and Bismillah is why.

Bush was a fool to say what he did. He said it to appease the Muslims and it worked for a little while. But I am no longer fooled.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

Do Christians, Muslims and Jews worship the same God?
Page 1 of 1