Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game Empty
PostSubject: Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game   Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:32 pm

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/254162/mass-ufo-sighting-at-canada-baseball-game

Posted on Friday, 6 September, 2013 | Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game Comment 59 comments

Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game News-baseball-night
Even the winning team acknowledged the UFO sighting. Image Credit: CC 2.0 Sam MacCutchan

Multiple witnesses observed a strange object in the sky during a baseball game in Vancouver.

The minor league game took place at the Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium and saw the Vancouver Canadians taking on the Everett AquaSox. Not all eyes were on the players however as part way through the game something strange turned up in the sky above.

Fans immediately grabbed their phones and started to Tweet photographs of a peculiar object that appeared over the stadium. The object sported a row of lights and seemed to be triangular in shape.

Two pictures of the object posted on Twitter are included below.

Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game BTSkR3UCYAIaPpp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game   Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game   Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 am

They ran the clip a couple of times on the 'TODAY' show on NBC this morning. Not my normal viewing but was in a waiting room where it was on. No commentary on it, they just showed it a couple times and said it was weird, you decide, etc.etc.

The outhouse errr I mean whitehouse basically governs the script on anything aired on NBC so I found it curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game   Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:16 pm

I hope you were in a waiting room for something routine and not serious.

I have found some of the best information on local news or radio before it was caught by the news director or local censor.  It is curious that this made it to the national news - that is a foreboding of disclosure.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game   Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game 6d3cd09c1a435a0635d5eed315107f7e_normal   Edward Snowden@EJosephSnowden                      
Former moon-walking astronaut blows open Roswell. Will THEY kill him like THEY killed Hastings? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0R0zPnrKPs …

View media Hide media

• Retweet Retweeted
  • Delete
  • Favorite Favorited
  • More

• Embed Tweet

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game   Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 pm

"their campaign did not include sending hoaxed images or videos to UFO bloggers or the media. They “simply flew the drone and posted a few images and clips. The internet did the rest.”

It was a UFO alright, just not in the 'traditional' sense....beat dead horse 

GROUNDZERO wrote:
Hoax.

http://www.openminds.tv/vancouver-space-centre-hoaxes-baseball-ufo-encounter-1137/

Not very cool...i have a few more explatives...but I'll keep em to myself.
 I didn't think it was real, but still...mean spirited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game   Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:26 am

This may explain why it made it onto national news - it was designed to make those who believed they saw a UFO (which, technically they still did) feel foolish.  It enforced their normalcy bias.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game   Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1