Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks Dove!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thanks Dove! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Dove!   Thanks Dove! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Thanks Dove! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dove!   Thanks Dove! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 am

flower

I wanted to put Brian's website here for ref., as he's compiled much already.
That's : www.visionsoftomorrow2012.blogspot.com/2011/12/signs-in-heavens.html

" Chronology was a chief consideration in the study of astronomy among the Jews; sacred time was based upon the cycles of the Sun and the Moon. The Talmud identified the twelve constellations of the zodiac with the twelve months of the Hebrew calendar. The correspondence of the constellations with their names in Hebrew and the months is as follows:

Aries - Ṭaleh – Nisan Taurus - Shor - IyarGemini - Teomim - SivanCancer - Sarṭon – Tammuz Leo - Ari – Av Virgo - Betulah – Elu lLibra - Moznayim – Tishrei Scorpio - 'Aḳrab – Cheshvan Sagittarius - Ḳasshat – Kislev Capricorn - Gedi – Tevet Aquarius - D'li – Shevat Pisces - Dagim – Adar

The first three are in the east, the second three in the south, the third three in the west, and the last three in the north; and all are attendant on the sun. According to one account, in the first three months (spring) the Sun travels in the south, in order to melt the snow; in the fourth through sixth months (summer) it travels directly above the earth, in order to ripen the fruit; in the seventh through ninth months (autumn) it travels above the sea, in order to absorb the waters; and in the last three months (winter) it travels over the desert, in order that the grain may not dry up and wither.

According to one conception, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius face northward; Taurus, Virgo, and Capricornus westward; Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius southward; and Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces eastward. Some scholars identified the twelve signs of the zodiac with the twelve tribes of Israel."
[grouped into 4 threes...making the 4 cardinal points, the 4 corners.]
~~~~~~~~~~~

And he and MM have a new program up today [1-9-12] with more on Ophiuchus at

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theendtimetribune/2012/01/09/wi2c--behold-nebo-stoopeth
Back to top Go down

Thanks Dove!
Page 1 of 1