Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Babylon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Final Babylon Empty
PostSubject: The Final Babylon   The Final Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:12 am

Is America Babylon......Mystery Babylon?....European Babylon, Catholic Church?.....Historical Babylon?....Who is Babylon......

The Final Babylon

Doug Woodward is stirring the waters of controversy again. The title of his new book, The Final Babylon; America and the Coming of Antichrist, speaks volumes. Does one dare suggest that America could be home base for the Antichrist? Could that end-time “peacemaker” be somewhere on the political scene today, awaiting his final destiny?

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

The Final Babylon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Babylon   The Final Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:32 am

Wow very interesting view!  AC's seat right here in the USA.  Now I wonder who that could be.  Just kidding, it's actually a no brainer!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
jbrr1

The Final Babylon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Babylon   The Final Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Here is a link to Rob Skiba's interview with Woodward and co-authors of this book.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/09/05/the-final-babylon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Babylon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Babylon   The Final Babylon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Babylon
Page 1 of 1