Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
jbrr1

Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 pm

I live in Loveland, CO but am high and dry on the unflooded side of the city. I certainly pray that what is in the video does not happen.  Already it is going to take years to recover. Just the road work could take a couple of years.   In the meantime, these tourist towns that are blocked off from the rest of the world will die.  Many of the people who live there work at lower elevations, so they will have to relocate during the reconstruction. 

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 pm

jbrr1, I didn't know we were close...we are in Centennial, only got about 6 inches of rain here. Glad to hear you are safe, but many prayers heading your way for those who aren't.  Those pics of US 34 going to Estes Park are brutal!  Going to be years for sure, but at least that one should make it through...gateway to RM National Park and all.  Others, not so sure about either.

All the best to you up there. 

As for the video, are they actually suggesting that those tropicals could just flow straight up here and keep raining?  Hmmm...then again, weird things happen with our Colorado weather...but I hope this doesn't.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Wow, jbrr1 and fishesnloaves - looks like we're neighbors!  I'm in Wheat Ridge.  We had some pretty bad hail on the first day of all of the storms, but after that we have just had rain.

This has been so hearbreaking to watch.  I have driven those roads up to Estes Park SO many times and have often thought about what it would be like to be caught in a rock slide, but FLOODING?  Who would have thought!

My husband and I have gone to Estes Park practically every year on our anniversary for 31 years.  Looks like this anniversary in 3 weeks is gonna have to be celebrated somewhere else.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Wakeupcall1111, I grew up in Wheat Ridge and my dad still lives there.  He has about 2" of water in his basement, and he and my brother have been bailing it out for almost a week now and the level stays the same.  He's going to have to rip up all the carpets (finished basement - split level).

That is minor, though, compared to the devastation in other parts of the state.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Just amazing all around!  I watched the systems in NM as they came up to Colorado and thought it looked just as bad.  The big dual rotor heli's (Chinooks?) are easy to spot going up and back from the affected areas.

Wakeupcall...were you in the area that got that crazy foot of hail?  I grew up in Florida, so a ton of rain is nothing too new for me (still insane getting that much in CO, but I've seen it before at least), but that much hail in like an hour was way past amazing.

btw...if this rain was cold enough to be snow, Boulder CO would have had something between 9 and 18 FEET of snow drop in a couple days, depending on how cold it was.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Wow Rose, you grew up here?  I wonder if we knew each other.  I graduated Wheat Ridge H.S. in 79.  Did you go there?  I didn't get any water like your dad did - we are kind of on a hill, thank God.

fishesnloaves, We got hail but not a foot of it.  Several inches was all.  I think the massive hail was alittle farther south in Lakewood.

Sad as it is to say, you are right - if this had been snow, they'd have been looking at 9-18 feet and I fear the damage would have been much worse.  There is a lot of damage now but can you imagine 15 FEET of snow on EVERYONE'S roof top?  I think there would have been a much bigger loss of life and property.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:51 pm

I graduated from WRHS in 1980 (Go Farmers!) - we may have known each other!  PM me and I'll dig out my yearbooks (eek, that'll be a lot of digging...).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 pm

I talked to my sister tonight and she says they've closed CU Boulder - students were taking innnertubes and floating in the bottom floors of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:26 am

Oh my gosh, how crazy is that - that we graduated from the same school one year apart!  I bet you know my good friend that I grew up with - she graduated your year too - and so did the guy I dated in high school!  I will PM you and we can dig out the yearbooks!

LOL - yeah I bet most of those students just float through school as it is anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:17 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:18 am

Here are more photos of the flooding.

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/09/historic-flooding-across-colorado/100591/
Back to top Go down
jbrr1

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:16 am

Nice to know you (fishesnloaves and wakeupcall1111) are so very close in the area and in good shape!  Loveland is getting things taken care of pretty quickly.  Yesterday they began the daunting task of rerouting The big Thompson River to it's prior course.  It is most needful since the large water pipes for our city water have been broken or compromised in some way and are getting contaminates from the river into the pipes.  Fortunately not every pipe was effected so we still have water.  There are still roads that are closed at points, but many are open again.  My daughter's boyfriends parents have a resort business and live in Estes Park.  They have been told that they won't have tourists for a year, so they can't afford to stay there and have no income, but to move, even for a year, is pretty much death to their business.  The first day of news about the floods, people naturally canceled all their reservations.  Our family lived in Estes park for over 9 years in the 90s, while we all knew flooding was possible it was more of the idea if the town were flooded again it can get back up on it's feet like it did once before... but that didn't take in account the possibility of mass flooding where every road in town would be destroyed.  Noone ever even dreamed of such a widespread disaster.
I grew up in Southeast Texas where flooding is common and other than hurricane Ike in 2008 i've never seen so much utter devastation from rushing water.  When you think flooding you just don't think of mountainous Colorado.
And Rose from Kentucky... i will have to ask my daughter's boyfriend if he participated in the tubing through the halls of CU.  He was in class there today.  Crazy kids, but really at that age I would have probably been one of them!     
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:48 am

That is so terribly sad about your friends and Estes Park.  I have friends who have homes there - so much destruction.  How did the Stanley Hotel fare through the flood?

There are pictures of young people playing in the water, and one of two kayakers on what seems to be the Big Thompson - that is insane.

GZ, I am very glad that you and your property survived these rains.
Back to top Go down
chele889

PostSubject: Prophetic Dream of THIS FLOOD!!! 10/26/01   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Flood Dream
10/26/01
It was Thanksgiving Day and Brian and I were getting up from the table to leave for evening.  The scenery was a very small town in a forested area.   We were walking toward the west, to our white truck, and saw water running in the street towards us.  It was not deep at all, just running steadily.  But just as I thought it was safe to just walk to the truck, the water began Rushing very quickly and then we began running to the truck! 
Just as soon as I got into the truck, I grabbed the door handle and looked out to shut the door, and to my shock, the waters were already up to the bottom of the door!  I hurriedly struggled to slam the door shut, and then in a totally bewildered voice said to Brian, “A FLOOD!  In GILLETTE!” 
We saw all the water rushing around the truck so deeply, swirling and churning.  We both were in complete shock!  Then the truck began to rise up, floating on the water, and just then the water began to leak into the floorboard inside the truck! 
The waters rose quickly, higher and higher to the feet, then the legs, then the belly, then the chest, and then the neck.  At this point I turned to Brian and said, “On this day, in this way, I am going to die?”  And he was silent, staring at my eyes.
I wasn’t afraid of the water itself, as I am naturally.  I just accepted it, and was more shocked that in this way I was going to die!
Then the water was up to the roof and I was breathing in air from a very small area, the last part of life for us.  Then the lights went out.  Time stopped.
Then it was as if some time had passed and we both found ourselves in a dry sandstone riverbed, that was surrounded by forest trees all around but to the east was a black, craggy majestic looking mountain.
We knew we had just been in the Flood, and KNEW the flood was not over, and that it was now coming towards those living in the dry riverbed.  People were LIVING in this dry riverbed, no houses or anything just people, but they were as if zombie’s walking around, not normal.
We both urgently ran to one after the other, warning them about the dangers of this flood that is coming is fierce!  “A flood is coming!  A flood is coming!  Get to the MOUNTAIN NOW!!!” 
Everyone we went to was just like a ‘zombie,’ completely dead to all emotion!  They didn’t even look at us when we were talking to them.  Like they were walking dead!  I was just amazed at this!  Why are they not listening, not showing any reaction to our warning?  Why?
Then we realized it was time!  “Get up! Flee to the MOUNTAIN!”  I could hear it’s rumbling from the place we had been before.  In a rush, almost panic, we RAN as fast as we could to the black, craggy Mountain and I thought to myself about our children.  “Where are they?  Are they going to be safe? “And I was given the sense they were ‘safe. They were with a friend.’  That was a comfort, to know they would not be in this destruction.
We both then, together, began climbing the Mountain. Higher and Higher.  We reached to the half way mark and found a landing area there and so we stopped climbing and turned to look toward the riverbed and the people in it. We could hear the rumbling of the water coming.
The people were still wandering around, when suddenly the water come rushing very loudly, high up to our left.  Then just as soon as we heard the loud noise, the water came up like a Tsunami, Raging Way Up over the tops of the trees even!  A Humungous Wave that had no mercy and it was headed straight for the people in the dry, sandstone riverbed!
The Waters crashed down into the riverbed and it was then when the people came alive emotionally!  Their faces were full of horrific fear!  I watched in wonder.  Why didn’t they hear? The waters picked them up by their feet and lifted them all, sweeping them away down, down, down in its path of destruction. 
At that point I had a vision in the dream.
I saw 3 creatures I called “abominable snowmen’.  They were covered completely with tan hair; Not a human looking creature at all.  The 3 were standing on a round piece of ICE, frozen solid with a hole in the middle of it.  The three creatures had a ‘victim’ bound with a rope, HAND TO FEET. 
One creature was holding the ‘victim’ upside down over the hole in the ice.  The other creature took a PIECE OF LAND MASS of EARTH and brought it down in front of the victims face.  The reaction of the victim to the land mass was key to their judgment. 
I watched as the victim was shown the land mass of Earth, and smiled at it.  Then the last creature took the victims head in his hands and cracked it against the ice hole.  Then the 1st creature dropped the victim through the hole. End of Vision
I then began to climb further up the Mountain, and realized I was alone now.  As I arrived at the top, I was with a Christian friend, Gail, and we both had made it to the top of the mountain.  We saw many people mostly elderly, who had been through the flood, wet cold and disoriented; still in a daze.  Their trailer homes were standing l and we were to help them.
End of the dream.

Now I felt compelled to share this dream, because when I had it years ago, it didn’t fit any current life situation.  I did do research the dream’s words in Hebrew and received much revelation about it that way.
But the Flood dream is now a reality. 
Brian and I did endure and terrific trial of faith, and even a great fall, that put us both in a deep sleep spiritually. Little by little the flood waters overtook us both.
On 1/10/11 Through much spiritual vexation, and struggle I awoke, and found the Lord hand heavy upon me.  Through fasting and reading the Word and praying I was given great revelations about the coming deception that many would consider too dark, too sinister to even look at. 
He was showing me, He was leading me and I was listening, learning again.
Dreams began again, and then words and numbers even that lead me on to more study and understanding.
That was now 4 months ago, and the Lord has revealed more to me in this time, than I ever received before.  Praises to His Faithfulness!!!! 
I now know He knew when this dream would become meaningful, to me and to others who would listen.
There is a great deception coming upon the world that will cause many to fall away from the faith they thought they had.  It will shake each of us to our very core, to try our faith, as fire.  This is where the  Christian is separated from those just claiming to be.
The Land Mass of Earth
We are not to love the earth/ world, for the love of the Father is not in those who love the World. 
The deception coming from Satan himself, and began before the Earth was even created.  When Satan fell he took 1/3 of the Angels with him, and the Book of Enoch tells us they came down upon Mt. Hermon in Israel Highest Mountain. 
These 200 leading angels then made a pact to go take women to marry for themselves and begin to procreate their own seed, mingling theirs with God’s seed.
God’s  Seed Prophecy
Gen 3:15  
And I will put 7896 enmity 342 between thee and the woman 802, and between thy seed 2233 and her seed 2233; it shall bruise 7779 thy head 7218, and thou shalt bruise 7779 his heel 6119.
The battle lines were laid out clearly by God Himself.  He knows and controls the End from the Beginning, and not even Satan with all his deception, demons and evil powers are going to overturn it!
Satan had devised a plan himself and was wasting no time.  His plan was to corrupt the seed of mankind, by mingling with their own seed.  Their ultimate victory would be to corrupt the lineage of Jesus and His own chosen people. 
The Bible starts out with this sinister, evil secret; and then continues throughout the Bible to the very end.   Bible scholars do not teach about this deception for obvious reasons.  God however is revealing this dark, mysterious truth, through His own word, and I cannot ignore it anymore!  The time is upon us and the deception is real.  Will the masses be able to hear when the warning call goes out, or will they have already become zombies, dead to all emotional responses?
I am compelled to warn all who will have ears to hear. 
This week the CDC is warning the world using a shock message that they label a ‘Zombie Apocalypse’.  It is using the fear FACTOR AND MEDIA’S Zombie movies as a message to attract attention, hoping to get their warning out:  Disasters are coming!  Get Prepared! 
This Zombie warning is also a warning to me as well.  Get the word out, Michele!  Speak now for the message is urgent!  There is great FLOOD of deception coming to America and the World too.  Don’t be caught off guard and unaware of this coming deception upon the entire world.
Study 2 Peter and then the last book before Revelation.  It’s the only book with only ONE chapter in it all about this Coming Last Days’ Deception:  The Seed of the Serpent Falling, Coming into Existence among us. 
Don’t hide your head in the sand, and hope it goes away.  As the Lord tarry’s He will use this deception to test, try, and purify His Bride and His Chosen Nation Israel. 
Awake Awake America! Awake Awake!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?   Millennial Rain:   "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millennial Rain: "Biblical" flooding coming to Colorado/New Mexico again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: