Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   Empty
PostSubject: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/active-shooter-at-washington-navy-yard/#ixzz2f563lFVb

This stinks of a false flag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Very convenient that it is ON a BASE and CANNOT BE SEEN OR INVESTIGATED BY OUTSIDE JOURNALISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STINKS!!!!
Sorry, but this crap no longer makes me go OH NO!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:12 am

Picture of the guy below. Strange gesture with meaning. Could have been accidental.

At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   600x4505

Edit to add while it lasts:

"
Authorities investigating Monday’s D.C. shooting spree believe the gunman brought a shotgun, legally purchased from a suburban Virginia gun shop, to the Navy Yard and acquired additional weapons at the scene, according to three law enforcement officials.
The officials said Aaron Alexis of Fort Worth, Texas, a 34-year-old discharged Navy engineer, entered the building with a Remington 870 12-gauge shotgun that he’d purchased last week in Lorton, Va., and was later found with two additional weapons, a Glock handgun and an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/16/officers-shooter-may-have-picked-and-used-victimsw/#ixzz2f9jJzk6f
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addl info)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:39 am

Don't get me wrong, my prayers and well wishes go out to the victims and their families, but I think this was a two-for-one deal.

Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition

"The president, citing his authority under the Arms Export Control Act, announced today that he would "waive the prohibitions in sections 40 and 40A of the AECA related to such a transaction. 

Those two sections prohibit sending weaponry to countries described in section 40(d): "The prohibitions contained in this section apply with respect to a country if the Secretary of State determines that the government of that country has repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism," Congress stated in the Arms Control Export Act.

"For purposes of this subsection, such acts shall include all activities that the Secretary determines willfully aid or abet the international proliferation of nuclear explosive devices to individuals or groups or willfully aid or abet an individual or groups in acquiring unsafeguarded special nuclear material," the law continues.

The law allows the president to waive those prohibitions if he "determines that the transaction is essential to the national security interests of the United States."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2535885#.UjfhFLq_rXo.twitter

Courtesy of this treasonous monster villain :

At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   6d3cd09c1a435a0635d5eed315107f7e_normalEdward Snowden@EJosephSnowden 9h
Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition http://bit.ly/1eIaD4i#.UjfhFLq_rXo.twitter …

rose from kentucky wrote:

This stinks of a false flag.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 am

After Navy Yard shooting, Obama warns of 'extreme wing' Republicans

After briefly addressing the tragic Navy Yard shootings, President Obama delivered a sharply partisan message to Republicans on Monday.
Obama warned of an "extreme wing" of the Republican Party that was willing to shutdown the government over Obamacare.
Obama delayed his speech by about 50 minutes after news of the attack broke Monday morning, but pressed forward with his full remarks in the South Court Auditorium of the White House.
"The larger point is asked — after all that we have been through, after all the work to come back from the depths of a crisis, are some of these folks really still beholden to one extreme wing of the party that they are willing to take the entire economy just because they cannot get their way on this issue?" Obama asked. "Are they really willing to hurt people just to score political points?"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/after-navy-yard-shooting-obama-warns-of-extreme-wing-republicans/article/2535863

The answer is YES, in dick tater's bathroom mirror.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:12 am

The transition process.........from fact to fiction.

At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   CNNAR15shotgunjpg

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/09/17/CNN-Navy-Yard-Shooter-Used-Mythical-AR15-Shotgun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 am

This has happened in a place where no one had weapons to use defensively, and at a site that is wholly controlled by the feds. No independent investigators or journalists will be allowed in – eveyone will have to accept the information given out by the assigned spokespeople. No cell images or street camera footage will be released.  So they can make up the story as they deem expedient and use it to forward any agenda they choose.

They learned their lesson well in Boston – too many uncontrolled people mess up the story. Feinstein is already calling for gun control. Absurd.

I feel very sorry for the innocent people and their families who were caught in this; they have been murdered and their stories will never be truthfully told (until the Lord Himself comes back and reveals all).
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:37 am

Agree 100% Rose.

And where's the media outrage that a black man killed numerous white people?

NO AR-15 WAS AT THE CRIME SCENE. THE FBI IS LEAKING THE INFORMATION BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT'S GOING DOWN>
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:47 am

(CNN) -- It has been called the most popular rifle in America, and it briefly returned to the spotlight after Monday's shooting at the Navy Yard: the AR-15.
A U.S. law enforcement official said Monday that gunman Aaron Alexis unleashed a barrage of bullets using an AR-15, a rifle and a semi-automatic handgun. Authorities believed the AR-15 was used for most of the shooting, the official said. The news prompted Sen. Dianne Feinstein, one of the strongest proponents of a ban on assault weapons like the AR-15, to issue a statement the same day asking, "When will enough be enough?"
However, federal law enforcement sources told CNN Tuesday that authorities have recovered three weapons from the scene of the mass shooting, including one -- a shotgun -- that investigators believe Alexis brought in to the compound. The other two weapons, which sources say were handguns, may have been taken from guards at the Navy complex.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/17/us/ar-15-gun-debate/index.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hearing Voices….   At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 am

Like L A said.....We are a very sick nation, who is addicted to reality shows while ignoring reality.  God help us….

Hearing Voices….
Posted by lamarzulli on September 17, 2013
At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   Navyshooting3972_20130917_091848Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

DC gunman was suffering host of mental issues prior to shooting, report says
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/17/active-shooter-at-washington-navy-yard/#ixzz2f9s78RPP
OFFICIALS: GUNMAN TREATED FOR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NAVY_YARD_SHOOTING_GUNMAN_MENTAL_HEALTH?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-09-17-08-03-32
Note: 100 tons of Seawater from the Fukushima reactor has spilled into the ocean!  See yesterday’s blog!

Yesterday 12 innocent people lost their lives in yet another shooting spree by someone who had “mental health issues.” The suspect was hearing voices!  My question is this, what kind of medication was he on? Were the voices in his head, due to the taking of some prescription drug?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAqCf2gzYag
We are also being told the shooter was addicted to violent video games!
Exclusive: The Washington Navy Yard gunman Aaron Alexis played violent video games including Call of Duty for up to 16 hours at a time and friends believe it could have pushed him towards becoming a mass murderer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10314585/Aaron-Alexis-Washington-navy-yard-gunman-obsessed-with-violent-video-games.html
So lets add the two together.  Aaron Alexis is playing violent video games sometimes into the wee hours of the morning and he’s on medication, which may have “unwanted” side effects, while doing so.  In my opinion, this is a deadly combination.  The lines between reality and fantasy are blurred, as he kills and maims victim after victim on the screen and at some point he can’t tell the difference any more and the guy snaps.

However, California Senator, Dianne Feinstein is already shouting that we have to ban the guns!  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/16/navy-yard-shooting-revives-gun-control-fight/
Sorry, Senator, but rounding up the guns won’t stop the nut-jobs from finding them and carrying out their evil deeds.

Why not go to the root of the problem?  Most Americans see hundreds of murders and killings each year in the movies we watch, and the TV shows we view from our comfortable couches.  I recently went to the theater and saw Wolverine.   I was bored as their was little in the way of plot.  The body count was in the hundreds as the clawed mutant slashed his way through body after body leaving a trail of corpses in his destructive wake.

Last night I checked out the latest supernatural drivel in TV land, Sleepy Hollow.  The Headless Horseman decapitated two people and the show was just getting started.

We are fed a steady diet of shootings, stabbings, rapes, murders, and killings on a daily basis.  Some movies like Saw, reveal the most depraved kinds of torture and violence, and our kids see this junk!

Now lets add the endless, violent video games which are some people, like Alexis are addicted too and sprinkle in some mind altering drugs.  Voila, another mass shooting.

In closing todays post:  It doesn’t surprise me that Feinstein is calling for more gun control, but gun control is not the answer.   It goes much deeper than that.  Our nation has lost its moral compass.  Can you imagine slasher movies in the 40′s or 50′s?  Life is cheap as we kill millions of unborn babies each year, and call it, the right to choose.  We can’t mention God at our graduation ceremonies, and we have taken prayer and the ten commandments out of our classrooms, but we make sure we allow transgender first graders to use the bathroom of their choice and label it progressive!

We are a very sick nation, who is addicted to reality shows while ignoring reality.  God help us….
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:08 am

USA Today; ABC News; CNN & Google all knew Naval Shooting BEFORE it happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:44 am

• This man is probably innocent. He may have been set up, betrayed, and used as a patsy.
      He was a defense contractor and probably thought that he was participating in a security test or a drill. Then, he was double crossed and his co-participants shot him and the civilian casualties. An indicator that this might be the case would be the unexplained death of witnesses in the coming days and weeks: heart attacks, accidents, suicides, etc.

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Quote :
California Senator, Dianne Feinstein is already shouting that we have to ban the guns!
Would someone please do us all a favor in California and plug this bi***es pie hole shut in the next elections? Her and Barbara Boxer have cause this state countless troubles.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:02 pm

"There are reports the killer was armed with an AR-15, a shotgun and a semiautomatic pistol when he stormed an American military installation in the nation’s capital and took at least 12 innocent lives.
This is one more event to add to the litany of massacres that occur when a deranged person or grievance killer is able to obtain multiple weapons—including a military-style assault rifle—and kill many people in a short amount of time."

Feinstein from yesterday.

They evidently ran the numbers from the AR & they came back 'Fast Furious' / dispose of immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:07 pm

jem wrote:

Gained entry with a stolen card, or invited? Victim of discrimination, or was he just singled out? So many signs … Maybe he's just a patsy for an agenda. Maybe he's just a nice guy who crossed paths with some very evil people.
Dick Tater is supposedly having a tremendous amount of difficulty getting USN & USMC to 'obey'. I could list countless examples. Sending a young black men into a 'safe place' where they are unarmed and defenseless could very well be a message of sorts.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:11 pm

WELL, WELL, WELL . . . what have we here? Media as usual did a big 'ol knee-jerk. NO ASSAULT RIFLE!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/washington-gunman-had-shotgun-valid-entry-pass-fbi-183523324.html

Quote :
Washington gunman had shotgun, valid entry pass: FBI

2 hours ago
The gunman who killed 12 people at a Navy base in Washington entered with a valid pass and a legally purchased shotgun, the FBI said Tuesday.
Once inside, Aaron Alexis, 34, may have obtained a handgun after he began shooting, said Valerie Parlave, assistant director of the FBI's Washington field office.
He brought the shotgun legally in neighboring Virginia, and there is no evidence he had an assault rifle as some reports have said, Parlave addded.
Alexis, who was shot and killed after his rampage Monday, was working on a Navy contract through computer giant Hewlett-Packard.
"Mr. Alexis had legitimate access to the Navy Yard as a result of his work as a contractor, and he utilized a valid pass to gain entry to the building," Parlave told a news conference.
His motive remains a mystery, she said.
"We continue to conduct interviews, exploit digital media, and run down every lead we can to piece together his recent movements and determine the motive behind his attack," she said.
Alexis arrived in the Washington area on or about August 25th and stayed in hotels, she said.
The FBI has received hundreds of tips from the public, she added.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Something nefarious was afoot regardless. I was listening to a shortwave broadcast last night with some federal retirees who; in very plain terms said they'd heard there had been an AR used that's numbers came back either 'Fast Furious' or 'MIA-Park Service' they didn't know which & the AR part of the story would be "walked slowly back". Allegedly too many 'eyes and ears in the cornfield' got ahold of the receiver #'s before it made the Potomac and there had to be an abridged version.

If you follow the chronology of events the deletion is exactly what happened; albeit, the rest of it might be completely inaccurate. It is of course all just hearsay.

Every single media outlet was running hard and fast with pretty much the same story so it DID look as though somebody hammered out wire information instantly. Please forgive me if I sound crass, but it doesn't take a genius to tell the difference between buckshot damage and a 5.56 round.

I pray for the victims and their families.

I'm not buying the guy was 'buddhist'. Bravo Sierra

Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States
At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   D0c3eb8ca18907492a4b337b5cec5193Reuters – Fri, 13 Sep, 2013

"Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically", adding he hoped eventually to see a more significant strike, according to the SITE monitoring service."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-calls-attacks-inside-united-states-055757870.html

researcher wrote:
WELL, WELL, WELL . . . what have we here? Media as usual did a big 'ol knee-jerk. NO ASSAULT RIFLE!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/washington-gunman-had-shotgun-valid-entry-pass-fbi-183523324.html

Quote :
Washington gunman had shotgun, valid entry pass: FBI

2 hours ago
The gunman who killed 12 people at a Navy base in Washington entered with a valid pass and a legally purchased shotgun, the FBI said Tuesday.
Once inside, Aaron Alexis, 34, may have obtained a handgun after he began shooting, said Valerie Parlave, assistant director of the FBI's Washington field office.
He brought the shotgun legally in neighboring Virginia, and there is no evidence he had an assault rifle as some reports have said, Parlave addded.
Alexis, who was shot and killed after his rampage Monday, was working on a Navy contract through computer giant Hewlett-Packard.
"Mr. Alexis had legitimate access to the Navy Yard as a result of his work as a contractor, and he utilized a valid pass to gain entry to the building," Parlave told a news conference.
His motive remains a mystery, she said.
"We continue to conduct interviews, exploit digital media, and run down every lead we can to piece together his recent movements and determine the motive behind his attack," she said.
Alexis arrived in the Washington area on or about August 25th and stayed in hotels, she said.
The FBI has received hundreds of tips from the public, she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:16 pm

AND NEXT WE HAVE THIS:
http://q13fox.com/2013/09/16/navy-yard-shooter-once-arrested-in-seattle-shooting-incident/

Navy Yard shooter once arrested in Seattle shooting incident

See bio, contact info, and more articles from Steve Kiggins

23 hours ago
     by Steve Kiggins
     Reporter
   * Navy Yard shooting

SEATTLE — We’re learning more about the suspect involved in the Navy Yard shooting in Washington, D.C.

Police say he was also involved in at least two other gun-related incidents, including one in Seattle.

aaron alexisPolice reports show Aaron Alexis may have lived with his grandmother on Beacon Hill some nine years ago, and police say he shot up a car’s tires over an apparent parking dispute in 2004.

Court records say Alexis had a concealed weapons permit for a .45 caliber Glock pistol.

Seattle police say Alexis fired his gun three times into the tires of a car that was parked next door.  That car belonged to a construction worker who was working next to his grandmother’s house.

Nobody was inside the vehicle, and nobody was hurt.

Alexis then went back into the house after firing one more shot into the air. When cops questioned Alexis about the shooting, he told officers he didn’t remember the incident until an hour afterward and that he had a “blackout” fueled by anger.

Police also interviewed Alexis’ father, who said Aaron suffered from anger management problems possibly stemming from his experience in rescue attempts on Sept. 11, 2001.

During this investigation, Alexis told cops that the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001, disturbed him.

Plus, in 2010, cops in Texas say Alexis shot a bullet into his ceiling – and into his upstairs neighbor’s apartment. The police report says it happened over an ongoing argument about a noise complaint

Meanwhile, Alexis’ family members in New York state are struggling to come to grips with Monday’s shooting.

Whatever the reason as to why Alexis wasn’t prosecuted for shooting up the car tires back in 2004, people are going to want answers, arguing that an intervention back then could have saved lives on Monday.

Last edited by researcher on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : snipped out the bits that were hosing the thread)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:54 am

Spring I'm looking furiously for an article that hasn't been edited because I read one on my phone on the treadmill this morning that said he was a big tater supporter and had become disgruntled & flipped out. Went to post the article and its now well edited.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 am

On Tuesday, a guest on CNN’s The Lead with Jake Tapper who knew the alleged Washington Navy Yard shooter, Aaron Alexis, identified that he had a number of political conversations with the late mass shooter. The guest said that he found Alexis to be “more of a liberal type” and a supporter of President Barack Obama.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/he-was-more-of-a-liberal-type-cnn-guest-identifies-aaron-alexis-as-obama-supporter/

Found one. Not original one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ALERT ON AARON ALEXIS: THIS GUY WAS A TUNED UP, TURNED ON, FULL BLOWN MK ULTRA ASSASSIN. A "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE"   At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:03 am

ALERT ON AARON ALEXIS: THIS GUY WAS A TUNED UP, TURNED ON, FULL BLOWN MK ULTRA ASSASSIN. A "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE"
THIS REPORT ABOUT HIM CALLING POLICE TO TELL THEM ABOUT HOW HE WAS BEING MICROWAVED AND WAS HEARING VOICES THROUGH WALLS AND GETTING VIBRATIONS SENT INTO HIS BODY....

THIS ALL RINGS TRUE FOR MODERN MK ULTRA TYPE TACTICS USING NARROW BEAM TECHNOLOGY. THE PART WHERE HE DESCRIBES HAVING GOTTEN IN AN ARGUMENT BEFORE BOARDING THE PLANE IN VIRGINIA........THIS ALSO IS CHARACTERISTIC. SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS TRYING TO RESIST THE PROGRAMMING. 

THE FACT THAT HE REFUSED TO DIVULGE THE NAMES OF THOSE PEOPLE , TELLS ME THAT AT LEAST THAT PORTION OF HIS PROGRAMMING HAD TAKEN HOLD.......FORGET IMPLANTS ATTEMPT TO PRECLUDE THE SUBJECT FROM EVER REALLY KNOWING OR DISCLOSING HIS PROGRAMMERS / HANDLERS NAMES, IDENTITIES , OR DESCRIPTIONS.

NOTE HOW THE 'NAVAL POLICE' TOLD THE LOCAL POLICE THEY WOULD LOOK INTO WHETHER ALEXSIS WAS A SAILOR. THEY KNEW ALL ABOUT THIS GUY. IRONIC THAT SOME OF THE OFFICES OF NAVAL RESEARCH THAT MANAGE RESEARCH ON "EXOTIC" EXPERIMENTS ARE LOCATED IN THE WASHINGTON NAVY YARD. THIS COULD BE A MESSAGE BEING SENT SOME OTHER FACTION IN U.S. MILITARY /INTEL OR PERHAPS EVEN FROM A FOREIGN NATION ......LEAVING THEIR CALLING/DEATH CARD FOR EVERTONE TO SEE.

THIS GUY WAS A TUNED UP, TURNED ON, FULL BLOWN MK ULTRA ASSASSIN. A "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE"

Hawk:http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/aaron-alexis-rhode-island-police-report-675432
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 am

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/navy-yard-shooting-aaron-alexis-narrative-crumbling/

Bookmark the permalink.
Navy Yard shooting: Aaron Alexis narrative crumbling

Sep17 by Jon Rappoport

Navy Yard shooting: Aaron Alexis narrative crumbling
by Jon Rappoport
September 17, 2013
www.nomorefakenews.com
Yesterday, I referenced a USA Today piece which cited a federal law-enforcement source (off the record), who states that Aaron Alexis, the accused shooter, cleared a Navy Yard security checkpoint in his car. After parking in the lot, he got into an argument and opened fire on one or two people. He then entered the building where he went on a killing spree.
So did Alexis shoot his way past security guards at the building’s separate checkpoint? Why weren’t the guards waiting for him just outside the building with their weapons drawn, after he, Alexis, had already shot people in the parking lot?
This USA Today account hasn’t spread widely through major media. It’s a version of events quite different from the official, more peaceful “gained entrance to the building by using someone’s else’s ID.”
So that’s two accounts.
Now I have a third, from an unsourced person who appears to be familiar with procedures at the Navy Yard and other naval facilities where computer techs (private contractors) work.
According to this source, Alexis was to show up at the Yard to work. He’d been hired as a tech. This was his first day on the job. He didn’t need two IDs, because these private-contractor techs are issued a VAL, Visitor Authorization Letter, which permits them to enter and work in various buildings. These VALs have an expiration date.
Alexis would have been carrying a VAL to get past checkpoints. Also, these techs typically carry no more than a backpack or small bag for cables and program CDs. Highly unlikely that Alexis could have gotten inside with a shotgun.
So that’s three scenarios.
Then we have the variations. He obtained an AR15 inside the building. No he didn’t. He got hold of two handguns. He fired an AR15 shotgun (CNN), which doesn’t exist.
There were two other shooters. No there weren’t. One of the two was interviewed and released. The third suspect? Who knows?
Somebody’s lying, big-time.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:30 am

"Dick Tater is supposedly having a tremendous amount of difficulty getting USN & USMC to 'obey'. I could list countless examples. Sending a young black men into a 'safe place' where they are unarmed and defenseless could very well be a message of sorts." - see above &

"THIS COULD BE A MESSAGE BEING SENT SOME OTHER FACTION IN U.S. MILITARY /INTEL OR PERHAPS EVEN FROM A FOREIGN NATION ......LEAVING THEIR CALLING/DEATH CARD FOR EVERTONE TO SEE." see above

Hagel & or Brennan - both closet musloids

Try not to throw up.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Navy Yard: Swat team 'stood down' at mass shooting scene

A tactical response team of the Capitol Police, a force that guards the US Capitol complex, was told to leave the scene by a supervisor instead of aiding municipal officers.

The Capitol Police department said senior officials were investigating.

Aaron Alexis, 34, killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard.

"I don't think it's a far stretch to say that some lives may have been saved if we were allowed to intervene," a Capitol Police source familiar with the incident told the BBC.

Multiple sources in the Capitol Police department have told the BBC that its highly trained and heavily armed four-man Containment and Emergency Response Team (Cert) was near the Navy Yard when the initial report of an active shooter came in about 8:20 local time.
The officers, wearing full tactical gear and armed with HK-416 assault weapons, arrived outside Building 197 a few minutes later, an official with knowledge of the incident told the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/24153252

Edit to add: they knew telling the truth to the American Media would get no where and they are just a wee bit irritated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:25 am

Keep the eyes open as this is the usual cloak and dagger stuff, at first it is a OH NO!, but as you all can see after Sandy Hook looked so real .. we see these events are staged for the Sleeple.
Gun control is the BIG issue! They want and NEED us unarmed!
Just yesterday I called the Gov of Ca. to vote no on all new gun laws on his desk and also the abortion one AB170 where a Doctor is no longer needed.
We all have to keep this EVIL at bay.

Keep watch on this! Many lies about 1 subject cannot be hidden easily so you will find them if you pay attention, and be sure to not develop a conclusion quickly early in an investigation, gather all the dots and place them in a row and follow up on each and the truth is there... as the Lord too.

I'm saying after Sandy Hook and the countless hours on that and then the Marathon... that I'm done, I now see most of it now for what it is. I'm not going to go as in depth looking all over the net.
I sure hope more people start seeing this stuff before our NET goes down!
I'll still try to add a few articles here and there, so keep on keepin on! God bless everyone's attention and posts.
Start some Recalls of representatives that don't.... and call and let them know you don't like what they are doing as they don't really let us vote on these critical issues because they know what is best for us!! Right!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ‘My ELF Weapon’   At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:38 am

http://investmentwatchblog.com/my-elf-weapon-more-proof-navy-yard-shooter-targeted-with-mind-control-weapons/
‘My ELF Weapon’: More Proof Navy Yard Shooter Targeted with Mind Control Weapons
September 19th, 2013

The mainstream media is reporting that suspected Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis carved the phrases “My ELF Weapon” and “Better off this way” into his weapon before 12 people were reportedly killed with it in a mass shooting this week. ELF typically stands for extremely low frequency, the type of waves used in everything from weather weapons to mind control devices.
Can you imagine having voices talk to you, directly inside your head, for weeks on end? What if you went to authorities only to find they thought you were insane? What if those voices wouldn’t stop? What if they commanded you to do something you didn’t want to, something unspeakable, over and over and over, even invading your sleep without reprieve? What if they finally promised you rest, finally promised you that you would be “Better off this way” if you just did what they asked?
While we don’t really know what happened that day, more and more it appears that Alexis had been a target of directed energy weapons. The Washington Post is even admitting that ELF is used in conjunction with ‘weather efforts’! Discussion that would have been considered the talk of crazy conspiracy theorists even six months ago is apparently mainstream now…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:41 pm

OH NO, another FAKE??? discern.
One victim NOT! is not even in area shooting took place????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pT9ZmS4C_0Q

The Navy Yard Shooting so far has provided ZERO evidence there actually was any sort of shooting in the building. There are cameras all over this particular piece of real-estate which should show EXACTLY what happened inside the building- yet these have never been shown, or talked about or even mentioned on the media.

If the talking heads on the media admitted there were cameras not only all over the exterior of this building, but also all over the interior, the American people might start asking annoying questions like: "Can We See The Film?"

"Can We See the Film" is a question the people staging these events do not want asked.. ever.

Where are all the videos and photos from people who were inside the building from their cell-phone cameras?

Are people inside this building allowed to bring shotguns into their first day at work, but not allowed to bring in cell-phones?

The AR-15 Myth has now been completely rescinded by the media (not covered in this video) which begs the question: Why was the media parroting that an AR-15 had been used over, and over, and over again, if in fact that actually never happened? We even had FrankenFeinstein talking about getting rid of AR-15s before any investigation had started.

The "Iconic" picture of a man laying down, being helped, with military personnel in front of the CVS Pharmacy that time and time again was said to have been "1 Block Away from the Shooting" was in fact 4 blocks away from the "shooting"- a "minor mistake".. yet, later, it turned out this man lying on the ground actually had nothing to do with the Navy Yard Shooting- further reducing the amount of photo "evidence" any sort of shooting event actually happened.

The fact that that particular photo was unrelated did little to deter Mainstream media from airing it over and over again, and the online "news" sites from showing as some sort of proof of a shooting-

The "iconic" image of the man laying down with caution tape being strung up was provided by non other than a government "Communications Director" working for Representative Steven Horsford - a Rep. who of course "Supports restrictions on gun purchases."

Conveniently, helicopters removed the "victims" from the scene- "victims" who don't appear to be injured, or be bloody at all.. one guy smiling as he's being bucketed up.

So, not only was the most "iconic" image from "shooting scene" proven not to be one block away as reported (actually 4 blocks) and not actually part of the shooting- and the AR-15 not actually used in the shooting either (makes you wonder how they got that wrong) Nobody shown leaving the scene in a helicopter appears to be injured, and no images cell-phone, surveillance or otherwise have been mentioned to exist or released to the public.

Compare this event, and the recent "super shooter" events to Columbine: At Columbine there was volumes of security film, hundreds of images of obviously injured people, and news crews were showing injured falling out of windows and running away. Yet, as technology has gotten more advanced in 2013, on a military installation full of cameras covering multiple angles and people having cell-phone cameras on most phones- proof of a shooter event amazingly doesn't exist.

We have staffers of a Rep. who wants gun control supplying photos not related to the shooting as proof being re-uploaded across all news agencies- yet the follow-up explaining how these photos are unrelated to the alleged shooting never seems to make the air.

The Story of the Viral Navy Yard Shooting Photo That Wasn't (The Atlantic Wire):
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nation...

AP's Navy Yard photos unrelated to shooting? D.C. man who says he was in them tells his story
http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/me...

From the Above Link: "

When James Birdsall arrived with his AED, "It became pretty evident that he was shot," he said. "He had an entry wound on the left side of his face."

A spokesperson for George Washington University Hospital told journalists Monday that, "This injury was not survivable by any stretch," a hospital official told reporters. "The patient was dead on the way to the hospital."

Since there were no other shootings nor murders that morning excepting for those that took place at the Navy Yard, the "wounded" man on the ground was a "victim" of the Navy Yard incident.

Looks like we caught AP a willing participant in a badly staged false flag operation!

Ladies and gentlemen, the myth of a free press is just that...a myth. Governments can't allow for a free press, for obvious reasons. YOU have to do your own research in order to learn the truth. And any politician that mimics the press' lies, must be defeated at the next election...that politician can't be trusted.

Let this incident be your wake up call."

================

Crisis Actors again??discern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6Yzbhdyqo
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Can We See the Film . . .

. . . from the 1995 Oklahoma City Murrah building bombing? Multiple known security camera video tapes all immediately pounced on and whisked away by the government!

. . . from the September 11, 2001 Pentagon strike? Multiple known security camera video tapes all immediately pounced on and whisked away by the government, not to mention all the security CCTV cameras from the Pentagon building itself!

. . . from inside Sandy Hook elementary? The cops had to be taking forensics and that includes many MANY photos!

. . . and now from this NY Navy yard shooting?

At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   Flat,550x550,075,f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:13 pm

It is very interesting to me that within two weeks prior to this "shooting," Dr. John Hall, expert in detecting electronic harassment and doctor who has worked with many victims of these crimes, appeared on Hagmannx2 and Coastx2 with George Noory.  The Coast broadcast was a rebroadcast from a show last March.

What are the odds?

According to Dr. Hall (http://www.satweapons.com/ )

From the Coast website:
Date:08-26-13
Host:George Noory
Guests:Dr. John Hall, Philip Mantle
In the first half of the program, Dr. John Hall discussed his work with thousands of victims of electronic harassment, stalking, and mind control. Based on his research, Hall noted various kinds of electronic harassment, including being stalked by mysterious forces and, chillingly, "attempts at controlling the mind." Additionally, he said, victims report "hearing the voices of perpetrators in your head that you only can hear, while you are being attacked with directed energy weapons." He theorized that this ongoing electronic harassment is part of an overarching experiment to ultimately find the technology which would allow for control over the entire global population.

While political dissidents are potential victims of electronic harassment, Hall suggested that middle to lower middle class people as well as prisoners and the homeless could also be seen as ideal candidates for testing the technology. He explained that this would allow for those who are controlling the experiment to get a greater data set and see which tactics work best. However, Hall also put forward a troubling potential alternative scenario which was imparted to him by an insider working with this technology. According to that source, Hall said, the victims of electronic harassment are actually the outliers who are not susceptible to the control system. "That's a very scary thought," he observed, "because that tells me that the majority of people are already being controlled."

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:15 pm

I also think that the whole video game scenario in which Alexis was supposedly obsessed with playing war games is as much a ruse as the "Innocence of Muslims" was in the Benghazi attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Dr. John Hall was on Hagmannx2 on September 11th, no less:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/09/12/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

Start at 66 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:27 am

http://www.infowars.com/first-responders-radios-failed-during-navy-yard-shooting/

First Responders: Radios Failed During Navy Yard Shooting

At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   Printer_famfamfam  At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   YoutubeAt least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   PodcastAt least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   PptvAt least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   TwitterAt least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   FacebookAt least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   Cart

Technical snafu adds extra layer of mystery to Navy Yard shooting’s questionable events
Adan Salazar
Infowars.com
Sept. 21, 2013
In a report that has gone virtually unnoticed in the mainstream press, D.C. police and firefighters who first arrived to assist at the Washington Navy Yard earlier this week say they were frustrated when their radios failed during inspection of the building, adding yet another strange development to the already questionable set of circumstances that took place that day.
At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   Navyyard3
Navy Yard building: Emergency responders say radios lost contact inside building.
A union representative for the first responders said, “Initially, officers found that their radios were working. But as they ventured deeper into the building where the shooting took place, their equipment stopped functioning,” according to a report from The Hill.
Instead, officers were forced to rely on their cell phones to communicate with one another, a detail the chairman of the Fraternal Order of Police Naval District Washington Labor Committee, Anthony Meely, says was “unnecessary and sad.”
“They had to use their cellphone to just call out and tell them what’s going on,” Meely said.
Meely said he was disgusted by news that the team had to use cell phones, but that faulty radios were “a known issue” on the base, and that they were notorious for not being able to function properly within buildings, in addition to having batteries that could never sustain charge.
“…what could they do if the radios weren’t working?” asked Meely, adding “…that was the only way for them to call and get them some help.”
Additionally, firefighters were having the same problems with their radios. “The incident commander from Naval District Washington was not able to communicate from his position inside the building to fire units outside of the building. He was not able to communicate with his subordinate units outside of the building,” Greg Russell, president of the National Capital Federal Firefighters, said.
Although this may merely have been a technical snafu, it adds an extra layer of mystery to an already convoluted story that has only gotten stranger.
Wednesday, the Associated Press reported that alleged shooter Aaron Alexis believed people were trying to harm him with microwave radiation and had reportedly told Veterans’ Affairs physicians he was hearing voices and being followed.
On Thursday, we learned Alexis was found with firearms carved with messages, including one that read, “My E-L-F Weapon,” a message which the Washington Post wrote generally stands for “extremely low frequency,” which has led many to speculate he may have been a victim of targeted government mind control.
We also reported earlier this week that D.C.’s Containment Emergency Response Team (CERT) was mere minutes away from the shooting when it took place, yet when they arrived they were told by a commanding officer to leave the scene.
The CERT team’s leader has since been replaced and members of the team have not been questioned or debriefed as to why the stand down order was given, despite a source telling the BBC that the CERT team is typically debriefed “right away, at the very least the following day.”
This article was posted: Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 4:01 pm
Tags: domestic news, mainstream media
Related Articles

• Navy Yard Shooting: SWAT Team Ordered to ‘Stand Down’
  • Washington navy yard gunman ‘obsessed with violent video games’
  • SWAT Team Told to ‘Stand Down’ During Navy Shooting Stonewalled by Authorities
  • Journalism Professor Hopes for Death of NRA Members’ Children After Navy Yard Shooting
  • Breaking: US Navy Yard shooting: is it possible to learn the truth?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:48 pm

http://www.today.com/video/today/53111168#53111168

7 minute segment from the news. Strange...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Wow.  There are holes big enough in that story to drive a mack truck through - do they expect people to  believe that he just walked into the Navy Yard facility with a sawed-off shot gun in  his backpack?

Try to get into your local county courthouse with a concealed weapon, let alone into a federal facility.   It won't turn out well.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Wow.  There are holes big enough in that story to drive a mack truck through - do they expect people to  believe that he just walked into the Navy Yard facility with a sawed-off shot gun in  his backpack?

Try to get into your local county courthouse with a concealed weapon, let alone into a federal facility.   It won't turn out well.
My thoughts exactly! Heck, you can't even get through with a tiny pen knife. I know firsthand because I've faithfully carried a small pocket knife since I turned 10 years old. (a right of passage denoting responsibility and coming manhood in my neck of the woods) Yeah, back then I even carried this deadly weapon in my front pocket into (SHUDDER) school! Last time I went to the county fair here (at least 8 years ago) I was not allowed in until I returned it to my vehicle. Sooooo, get turned away for a 2½ inch knife and go inside where I can purchase and walk around the fairgrounds with an entire set of razor sharp Ginsu knives. Makes perfect sense, huh? I pointed this out to the guards; they were NOT amused! Knuckle dragging idiots!!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:16 pm

LOL next time I'm back in Switzerland I'll pick you up a Victorinox sold only there made 100% of thermoplastic with ceramic blades. A magnetometer's nightmare. They can't export them anywhere because the 65 mm blade is toooooo dangerous. (about standard pocket knife size)

Edit to add: they came out with them because they're practical, convenient & weigh next to nothing. The downside everywhere else is the mouth breathing, knuckle dragging bubba who's wanding you when not feeling up grandma can't find it. TSA not decent the mostly decent LEO people.

researcher wrote:

My thoughts exactly! Heck, you can't even get through with a tiny pen knife. I know firsthand because I've faithfully carried a small pocket knife since I turned 10 years old. (a right of passage denoting responsibility and coming manhood in my neck of the woods) Yeah, back then I even carried this deadly weapon in my front pocket into (SHUDDER) school! Last time I went to the county fair here (at least 8 years ago) I was not allowed in until I returned it to my vehicle. Sooooo, get turned away for a 2½ inch knife and go inside where I can purchase and walk around the fairgrounds with an entire set of razor sharp Ginsu knives. Makes perfect sense, huh? I pointed this out to the guards; they were NOT amused! Knuckle dragging idiots!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiveTheSky

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:50 pm

researcher wrote:

I only like to weigh in when discussing areas where I have unique knowledge- computer systems/security and military bases. Although I am in no way seeking to validate any aspect of the reported events, since I work at a military base I can give you a realistic picture of what it is like concerning security aspects. To get into a military base currently, you have to have a valid and current CAC (Common Access Card) which is an ID only granted after background checks. You drive up to the base gate and present your CAC- some bases will just look at the picture and expiration date, while others will scan the card (better from a security perspective because it could flag someone kicked off of the base) but it isn't consistent at this time. Although there are always armed guards, they don't search your vehicle unless you really look suspicious and something catches their attention as being really wrong. Now directly after 9/11 things were a bit different for a while in that they would use mirrors to check under vehicles, and there would be infrequent random checks of cars where they did search the entire vehicle... but I haven't seen that happen in years.

Once you have driven onto the base, buildings that handle any level of classified material will require another card that is coded and requires you to enter a matching pin. You will only be granted this card if you work in the building and they have verified all details of your clearance level- which means that the background check was done by the agency granting the clearance. If I have a valid card and associated pin to match it, I can get into most military buildings (where my card is granted access). Of course buildings that store weapons or any kind of explosive ordinance is going to have additional armed guards- but not so much at the other locations on the base. I take a backpack in to work everyday, and I don't find it unrealistic that someone could sneak in a weapon if they had the proper card for that building. You might think there is more security checkpoints and metal detectors, but the reality is it comes down to money and efficiency. To start with, additional man power to monitor a metal detector or post a guard everywhere is just not in the budget- there are continual budget cuts that makes that a reality. Secondly, thousands of people come onto any given base every day. If they took the time to look through every vehicle coming onto the base it would take hours, and make it very hard for everyone to get anything done. At the one single building at the Navy yard where all of the events took place there were 3,000 people- and there are a number of other buildings there as well. There are typically 2 gates at most bases, with a maximum of 4 lanes each- but lets say in this case they have 3 gates open. If you estimate only 2 minutes for a vehicle search, and don't count any more but only the 3,000 in the one building and you can do 12 of those searches simultaneously (3 gates/4 lanes each), it will end up taking over 8 hours to finish the searches for cars getting through the gate. Of course the government workers and contractors can't charge the government for more than 8 hours a day, so you can see how that would work... Wink

The bottom line is the scale of the number of people working on the bases ends up balancing some security, mainly relying on background checks and ID cards, with the practical aspect of the flow of people. Now I will add that a place like the Pentagon is radically different, and they do have metal detectors and require everything to be scanned. One way they can get away with the time overhead is that most people get there by the Metro, therefore car searches don't come into the equation, and most everyone is funneled through one entrance. It is a tedious process though, and that building requires more walking than I think any other building on the planet- I really am not a fan of it. If something ever breaks out like the Navy yard shooter at the Pentagon though, there is not much of a way someone could get a weapon through that building's security.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm

I don't disagree with the above comment.  In fact, that was excellent information and well written.  My misgivings fall along two lines. 

That was a Remington 870 (7 in the tube and one in the chamber) even with the butt stock sawed off that would be longer than 30 inches (like a Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip).  That would equate to a backpack on the scale of a framed mountain pack.  Also, where was the backpack in the video?  Unless his pockets were full of shells he had eight...max.  He shot (supposedly) at least 12 people...?

The real problem here is the psyop of the "partial hangout": coming right out and discussing the ELF and mind control but calling it a conspiracy theory (which is neuro-linguistic programing term meant to cause an emotional response to name-calling).  The work of Dr. John Hall has shown that it is in use.

A partial hangout is to expose a portion of the truth but deny the rest or put something out in the open but in a venue or delivery platform that can be discredited (like sci-fi).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:20 pm

OK, look at this video. He appears at 5 seconds at the glass doors and goes through ending at the 10 second mark. He carries what looks like a backpack slung over his left shoulder and under the left arm. Next frame is him in a hallway with the shotgun. Could it have fit into that pack under his left arm is the question? Looks like even with the stock of the gun missing it's still longer than what would fit into that pack. Are my eyeballs lying to me? Y'all look and verify please.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:55 pm

That pack is as long as his forearm.  Look at the rifle - is it as long as his forearm, or longer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:03 pm

I also have been thinking about what the gentleman above said about access cards.  I have worked in several secure facilities and I NEVER had the access cards on the first day.  When one is first hired, one is given a temporary pass and then has to jump through all kinds of hoops, take little classes and quizzes, have pictures taken, etc., to get the key cards and badges.  Even to be able to get on a computer requires a class and a test.

Usually, one is escorted by the trainer/facilitator through the first day/week of that kind of job.  It makes no sense that he would have such open access to a federal facility UNLESS he was hired to participate in some kind of drill.  And, in my opinion, the people in the background do not look like they are scrambling for their lives.  They look like they are filing out of the building for a fire drill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:05 pm

jem wrote:
After watching this latest video, I noticed that he had on a long shirt or jacket when he was entering the building that he's not wearing later. The rifle is most likely not in the backpack but it's possible that he put it in his pant leg, up through the waistband. I keep trying to see if it's sawed-off like the one in the photo but can't tell. It kind of looks like it. Probably if he was trying to rescue, there would have been someone else with him.
That is a good thought but he bends his knees when he walks.  He would walk stiff-legged if he had a rifle down  his pants.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Random shooting my @SS

Michael Arnold

Graduate, United States Naval Academy retired from the Navy as a commander and had previously been stationed at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. Working in consulting in Naval Amphibious weapon design.

Sylvia Frasier

Information Technology Security Manager with the Naval Sea Systems Command

Mary Knight

GS-15 Naval Cyber Security, daughter of a highly decorated Green Beret

Martin Bodrog - on base for a meeting

United States Naval Academy, Naval Officer oversaw Naval Amphibious ship program at the Pentagon

Immanuel’s pastor, Steve Holley, told those gathered to consider the service a celebration, not a funeral, because Bodrog had accepted Jesus. His application to help lead a Sunday school group showed a man who was intense about getting the job done, but also warm, the pastor said. He wanted to work with one of Immanuel’s most “formidable groups,” Holley said: the 3-year-olds.
In his application, Bodrog promised to get those kids “shipshape, ready for any enemy foreign and domestic.”He also wrote: “I can do all things through Christ.”

Frank Kohler, MD - on base for a meeting

Defense Contractor NAVSEA Project Manager

Vishnu Pandit

Naval Engineer and Architect

Kenneth Proctor

Civilian Utilities

Richard Ridgell

Naval Yard Security, had provided government security services in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Kathy Gaarde

Sr. NAVSEA Financial Analyst

Gerald Read

Information Assurance Project Manager

John Johnson

Naval Logistics Analyst

Arthur Daniels

Position given as "handyman" on one site and "furniture mover and installer in Federal buildings"
Credited as saving his boss' life by his boss Vice Admiral William Hilarides, Commander of Naval Sea Systems Command

Pastor Tony Lee quoted Proverbs: “Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will not serve before officials of low rank. Daniels was so skilled that an admiral came to his funeral to honor his work, Lee said. But “while he knew an admiral here, now he’s with the commander of the heavenly host.” All black funeral except for a Chief Petty Officer and an Admiral who managed to stay out of all the photos.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/navy-yard-victim-arthur-daniels-helped-save-bosss-life/2013/09/25/7fd15a22-260e-11e3-b75d-5b7f66349852_story.html

Most information from various sources, thought I'd link the most important article.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:25 pm

jem wrote:
After watching this latest video, I noticed that he had on a long shirt or jacket when he was entering the building that he's not wearing later. The rifle is most likely not in the backpack but it's possible that he put it in his pant leg, up through the waistband. I keep trying to see if it's sawed-off like the one in the photo but can't tell. It kind of looks like it. Probably if he was trying to rescue, there would have been someone else with him.
Also, I remember one of the first reports that said there was a second shooter: a black man with side burns wearing a black uniform and gloves.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Who knows, possibly. Its pretty clear to me there were target(s) and this wasn't anything that even approaches random.

"Arthur Daniels was coming back from a cigarette break with his boss when he heard the shots. The two men ran toward the elevator of their building in the Navy Yard. But when Daniels realized he was hit, he stopped and pushed his boss out of the line of fire.
Daniels “saved his life,” said Vice Adm. William Hilarides, the commander of Naval Sea Systems Command, at the funeral of the handyman he knew as Art."

Link on the other post.

They've scrubbed most of them:
WASHINGTON - One of those hit by bullets during the Navy Yard shooting lost his life, but helped save another. D.C.'s mayor shared the dramatic details at an interfaith service held Wednesday night for victims of the shootings and their families. The story centers on Arthur Daniels, a handyman at the Navy Yard, and the only D.C. resident killed there last week. "He happened to have been in the area when this started, and he was with his supervisor who he lovingly referred to as 'Bossman,'" Mayor Vincent Gray said during remarks Wednesday at Mt. Carmel Baptist Church in D.C.
Gray said once Daniels and his supervisor figured out the sounds they were hearing were gunshots, the two took off.
"They ran for the elevator and the elevator door opened," said Gray. At that point, Daniels said, 'Bossman, I'm hit,'" and pushed his supervisor into the elevator and out of harm's way.
The mayor recounted the story after hearing it at Daniels' funeral.
Gray also spoke Wednesday about D.C. police officer Scott Williams, who was shot in both legs while confronting gunman Aaron Alexis. Gray said he was surprised by the officer's attitude when he visited Williams in the hospital on the day of the shooting.
"I couldn't believe his spirit.""Here he is just hours after surgery, laughing, joking, smiling and saying to me, 'How long do you think this conversation will last because I've got to go home?', which of course was not going to happen that day."
After sharing those human stories, Gray raised his voice and spoke about what he said is America's need for sensible gun control laws.
"And if that change doesn't come, the only question is what day will we assemble again to mourn the loss of more people who have been gunned down."

Yeah, his supervisor along with 56,000 others.
http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/navybio.asp?bioID=319

http://www.wtop.com/41/3464285/Navy-Yard-victim-helps-save-life-before-losing-own

GROUNDZERO wrote:
ELF...I'll say it again.
Black Awakening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington    At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next