Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rabbi, Lost Ark And The Future Of Temple Mount

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Rabbi, Lost Ark And The Future Of Temple Mount Empty
PostSubject: The Rabbi, Lost Ark And The Future Of Temple Mount   The Rabbi, Lost Ark And The Future Of Temple Mount I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:03 am

It may be time for the Ark to be discovered ....It's location may have been known for a thousand years....

The Rabbi, Lost Ark And The Future Of Temple Mount ArkFind 

Rabbi Chaim Richman shows me into a darkened room, strokes his beard and pulls out his smartphone. He has a specially designed app that works the lights. The room illuminates. He taps the screen again, and a heavy curtain slides open. There, resplendent in brilliant gold – and rather smaller than I expected – lies the Ark of the Covenant. “This isn’t the real lost ark,” he says. “The real one is hidden about a kilometre from here, in underground chambers created during the time of Solomon.” I look at him askance. “It’s true,” he says. “Jews have an unbroken chain of recorded information, passed down from generation to generation, which indicates its exact location. There is a big fascination with finding the lost ark, but nobody asked a Jew. We have known where it is for thousands of years. It could be reached if we excavated Temple Mount, but that area is controlled by Muslims.”

more

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10287615/The-rabbi-the-lost-ark-and-the-future-of-Temple-Mount.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1