Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few rambling thoughts on these end times

Go down 
+2
Delfi
saved
6 posters
AuthorMessage
saved

saved

A few rambling thoughts on these end times Empty
PostSubject: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:23 am

I think everyone feels it. Something is happening. Things are changing. There is a lot of prepping to survive the coming event. A lot of people gathering food, supplies, guns and ammo, learning to survive off the grid. They are looking to survive an economical crash and that's good, economic collapses happen. But that is not what is coming.

Yeshua is coming. Satan is going to have to leave. He and his buddies know that and they know that if they are to have any chance to survive outside of the pit of hell in chains then they have to do something and do it NOW! IMO, that is why there is this all out push we see of everything evil going full steam, every thing good seems to be being overcome with evil. They are fighting for their very existence and they are not very nice.

Yeshua tells us in scripture that he is going to come like a thief in the night and will surprise us. How can that be if we know that it will be exactly 1290 days after the AOD that he shows up? I am beginning to believe the last days will not go down like we have believed they would. I grew up on Hal Lindsey's Late Great Planet Earth and while it is a good interpretation of the final times I really don't think it is right. I don't know how it will go down. I am still studying but I can no longer hold on to a 7 year period, very confident that we will only have a 3.5 year period of Great Tribulation. Recently, I saw this site: http://www.bibletruth.cc/Body_AbominationofDesolation.htm and it confirmed what I had begun to know was true and that was the AoD already happened. Will there be another one? Should we be watching for another one when this one fulfills the scriptural prophesy so well?

The final 7 years. I'm beginning to think the 3.5 years of Yeshua's ministry fulfills that. Read Daniel 9:26 & 27 again. It is not talking about the AC but it is talking about the people of the prince that is to come. I don't see it talking about the AC. I think Yeshua is the central figure talked about here. I think I was mistaken to see this as the AC/prince to come... I used to, but now I believe this focuses on Yeshua.

Things are different that we have conditioned ourselves to believe. We must pray for wisdom on these matters. Things are not going to unfold like we were taught they would. They are just not.

The Messiah, Jesus - Yeshua is about to be Emmanuel - God with Us! He is coming and these are the most exiting days to ever live. If we persist in watching for things that won't happen we are going to sidetracked. We get caught up with rapture arguments. Forget the rapture! When it happens it happens but for now just feel the excitement of standing at the door and knowing that our redeemer is about to take His place as ruler, king, straightener-out of this earth. For thousands of years, this moment has been yearned for and you and I get to experience it. I feel it and I go from exquisite joy for my Savior's return to profound fear at what is coming upon the earth for those who reject Him. 

The time is now. It's upon us. Praise His name!!!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:41 am

Yep! That "people of the prince to come" gets me too. It sounds like it is talking about Jesus. It's caused me many headaches in the past and I'm still not sure. The Lord says he'll save the tents of Judah first....  This is right after the AOD is set up, which adds to my rapture confusion. Smile So, I'm also not worrying about the rapture, just waiting and ready. Smile  Great ramblings my friend! Smile God bless YOU!
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 am

Delfi wrote:
Yep! That "people of the prince to come" gets me too. It sounds like it is talking about Jesus. It's caused me many headaches in the past and I'm still not sure. The Lord says he'll save the tents of Judah first....  This is right after the AOD is set up, which adds to my rapture confusion. :)So, I'm also not worrying about the rapture, just waiting and ready. Smile  Great ramblings my friend! :)God bless YOU!
Thank you Delfi for the encouragement!

I believe that many of us believers are feeling like this but are having a hard time "getting past our raising".

Many of us really believed the 7 year trib would begin in '09 or '10 (I forget now) and were really confused that it didn't happen. I know I was, things were just sooooo lined up and perfectly. I still say the absence of a rapture then means there is no pre-7 year trib rapture for us. I started looking for answers and in Matthew 24 Yeshua says

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

All the wishful thinking on other verses can't negate these 3 verses giving clear a timeframe. I used to think the end times prophesy authors who set up ideas of how it would all go down, rapture-wise, must know something I didn't in order to discount these 3 verses. Now I fear they were just trying to sell books. My money is on Yeshua and His words. So I set out to find out what is really going to happen....
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 am

Wow this is a great post saved, thank you!!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 am

scottr99 wrote:
I appreciate that, scottr99. Your signature line: "I believe that the Bible is the literal and completed Word of God!" is one I can agree with.

One of the things I am trying to do is go back into the Bible and look at the end times prophesies of the end times and re-evaluate them. There may be multiple fulfillments but then again there may be only 1 and if there has been an established fulfillment of it in the past, I want to take it and set it aside in my picture of how future events are to be fulfilled. Now this might drive some people nuts with "you can't do that" - I'm not trying to rewrite how it is going to go down, just evaluate what might not be an upcoming event. Evaluation of one's deeply held beliefs can be brutal. But YHWH's truth will set us free. And we must seek His truth and not defend theory we learned long ago. I will be the first to say I don't know. I am searching. I am constantly praying for wisdom on these matters. Things are happening and it is important for us who call ourselves His to help others. We are here for a reason. You and I are alive right now for reasons that only He knows and if we are pliable to Him and His leading then we will do "great exploits" for Him in these end times. What great exploits could we possibly do? Who knows maybe it will be to help someone find Him, perhaps it will be to assist someone in surviving that needs to live to enter bodily the millennial kingdom for many alive today will live to see Messiah return and restore the earth. Yep. There is a rapture but many will not go in it for reasons like they are not yet believers. I don't know but there are great things ahead of us. We must pray for wisdom and guidance and to not be allowed to be deceived by the evil ones everyday and be prepared to hear His guidance and follow Him. The time is upon us. Be ready.
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Hey Saved, This guy has a lot of answers to the End Times he may be able to clear up some of the inconsistencies and the popular messages of End Time teachings of the past and the present... Be sure and listen to Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation he really puts you on some sound footings scripturally regarding the Time Line of the End Times.

http://www.endtimetimeline.com/home
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 pm

patlewis7591@hotmail.com wrote:
Hey Saved, This guy has a lot of answers to the End Times he may be able to clear up some of the inconsistencies and the popular messages of End Time teachings of the past and the present... Be sure and listen to Part 1 The Abomination of Desolation he really puts you on some sound footings scripturally regarding the Time Line of the End Times.

http://www.endtimetimeline.com/home
Thank you for that link. I have seen them before and just connected to them via your link again to hear the AofD video. He gets to discussing the "he" of Daniel 9:27 and therein lies the rub. Who is this "he"? Go look at the scripture and carefully read this Revelation of 70 Weeks prophesy. Can you say with certainty that this "he" is the AC? I used to until I really got into it and studied it. It seems to be talking about Jesus, Yeshua. This "he" in 9:27 has no one prior to it to point to but two groups, one is the savior, and the other is the people of the prince to come. It is not referencing the prince but the people of the prince. This I propose is a biggie.

Daniel was told it would be sealed up until the end times. Up until not too long ago everyone who looked at this pretty much all agreed this was the AC but now.... I don't really know for sure but I think it is talking about the one we know as Jesus and not the AC. It changes up what we are to look for. And all I'm saying is let's be open, honest, studying and praying for wisdom. There's a lot riding on us being wise servants of the Most High in these last days and not being saddled up on wrong theories. If this is Jesus, Yeshua, then we are not looking for a confirmed covenant to be signed and it means this confirmed covenant was, I suppose, the Abrahamic covenant which was confirmed at the cross of calvary. I don't know. I'm trying to learn. I want truth and I want to be right by our savior's side when he comes back and, with his voice, absolutely destroys all the evil ones slithering along the face of this earth. HallaluYAH! Come quickly, Yeshua, our precious Lord Jesus Christ!!!
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Let me add one more thing... I once had a wonderful, beloved family member who was a minister, actually held a doctorate in theology. Very intelligent, open minded man who has gone on the be with the Lord. One thing I noticed about him was he held tightly to the interpretation he learned early in life, he defended it and really couldn't set aside prophetic interpretations to study them from an unbiased point of view. He considered Revelation to be all about the first century and had no real basis in this time period. 

I knew another minister who was very open minded and could look at scriptural interpretations anew and consider alternative views. He was not a degree-ed theologian but I rated his opinion higher and you know why? He actively sought the truth, prayerfully and whole-heartedly. 

Both of these men have gone on now. I miss them both and my life is poorer that they are gone but they have passed the torch to me and now it is my turn to try to figure out this mess and await the Master's call. 

It doesn't take education, degrees and long years of dedicated study. These things can often restrict us in being open to really understanding God's word. We tend to bow to the experts when often the experts have inflexible and not-all-together-correct opinions. A heart for the Father, salvation through Jesus, open minded serious study of scripture for yourself, and prayer begging for wisdom and understanding can get a long way toward truth.

Thank you all for letting me ramble today. I hope I have not offended anyone. I have not meant to. I just love the Most High and am looking for our Savior's return and just needed to tell someone. But I stand by everything I've said. May He richly bless each and everyone of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:12 am

Scottr99 wrote:
Yes very good post Saved! I think you are right on target. Especially on these two points.

Quote :
Things are different than we have conditioned ourselves to believe. We must pray for wisdom on these matters. Things are not going to unfold like we were taught they would. They are just not.
And
Quote :

The time is now. It's upon us. Praise His name!!!
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:35 am

Thank you jem and jrcole for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:01 pm

I am starting to think the same thing,although being far from convinced....there is something to what the OP is saying,but I just not sure how to go about settling the issue....I listened to walter veich talk about this very subject and it opened my eyes.....I am fairly certain that THE GREAT TRIBULATION is only 3 1/2 years and it is possible that the last 3 1/2 years of Yeshua's life was the first part of the 70th week......we definitely need to be sure about this,though
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 pm

michael371 wrote:
I am starting to think the same thing,although being far from convinced....there is something to what the OP is saying,but I just not sure how to go about settling the issue....I listened to walter veich talk about this very subject and it opened my eyes.....I am fairly certain that THE GREAT TRIBULATION is only 3 1/2 years and it is possible that the last 3 1/2 years of Yeshua's life was the first part of the 70th week......we definitely need to be sure about this,though
If we keep an open mind and ask our heavenly father, YHWH in the name of his son, He promises to give us all good things. Wisdom and truth are good things. When we need to know, if we are prayerfully seeking Him and truth, he will impart wisdom and the knowledge we need. I believe this and He has never let me down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few rambling thoughts on these end times   A few rambling thoughts on these end times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few rambling thoughts on these end times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: