Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Empty
PostSubject: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 am

Done in English Gematria Equals: 228

Revelation 2:28
28 I will also give that one the morning star.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 0lai

Could only have been by DESIGN! Oh by the way that's 3 Morning Stars!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:32 am

So interesting and wow, there are no odds?

Where do you go from here?
And a thought that came to mind is ... how many of us have something like this to discover
about ourselves and relationship with our Father or our Lord?
How to begin a search like this?
Were there any tell tale signs so to speak?

Myself, I have always had a sense of things askew in my 20's, I'm logical thinking among other things. I have a sense that I have some purpose not yet revealed. I've only asked the Lord to lead me down the path he has chosen for me because I am sure he would not reveal future events until their time.
So how did you start this search of yours.. and interest in astronomy... I also have a telescope, a Celestron 9.25. Since we get a lot of chemtrail skys there are few clear nights these days so I don't drag it out much now. I don't think I would have any similarity between us but I do look up a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:42 am

Ezekiel 12:25

25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done.

I had a lot of help, God told me I would find my answers in the Bible, and at Cydonia Mars,he also  told me how to render the ESA image so you could see what NASA & ESA was not going to show you about the Four Living Creatures Revelation 4:7. God told me to look at the Resurrection of Jesus from Mars to see what it would tell me in the Heavens, that's when I found 1630 to be important. That's when I began to look into Heavens for the 4 Royal Stars, Aldebaran the Bull or Ox,  Regulus the Lion, Antares the Eagle, Fomalhaut the Man. Then I found that all 4 have 1630 in them.Searching my own soul, asking God to forgive me. Asking God to show me the way, that I was scared, and I needed something to calm myself. That is when God told me to read psalms 91. You have been along side me for almost 2 years, watching as I went along myself open I was to what I got right as well as to what I got wrong. God has revealed something to you and me hasn't he. I'm still looking for my own answers. So keep looking up high five

Last edited by Done on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 am

Take a look at the Sun's size next to the seven stars viewing from 1630, again the numbers can make up 1630. With a Perfect Cross that parallels the ground, made up by 2 Planets and 2 Stars. The star PI Sculptor with my name above it given by my Mother is Buster. 

Revelation 1:19
 19 Therefore write down the things you saw, and the things that are and the things that will take place after these. 20 As for the sacred secret of the seven stars that you saw upon my right hand, and of the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars mean the angels of the seven congregations, and the seven lampstands mean seven congregations.

Revelation 3:1-3
King James Version (KJV)
3 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Sk81
This is where it gets Scary!!!
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 99rs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:21 am

This one really scared me when I founded it Sept. 21, 2013, had no idea. A perfect Cross parallel to the ground with my name in one of the points at sunrise on my birth date, what are the chances of that? I say they can't be counted. Well here it is with the constellation art as well as a better look at that cross, no way people this was not set up by God or someone, but who. I always felt that someone else new of my work in secret, but this went to far. Really scared the pants off me. What does it all mean need help here guys and gals. Anything may help with finding the truth. You all know that is really what I'm looking for, its just it has so much to do with what I have founded out.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Rvyp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:18 am

Jewish tradition says the "four standards" under which Israel encamped in the wilderness, to the east, Judah, to the north, Dan, to the west, Ephraim, to the south, Reuben, were respectively a lion, an eagle, an ox, and a man, while in the midst was the tabernacle containing the Shekinah symbol of the Divine Presence. That is what the Lord had shown me, (Revelation 4:7)
http://www.aletheiacollege.net/angels/angels3_1.htm
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Otfy
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? H9ar

Others have suggested that a strict reading of the text implies that it formed a Giant Cross. The latter is particularly interesting because the census numbers reveal a well-balanced symmetry very similar to the traditional Cross of Christ. That is what the Lord is showing me on my birth date.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 7wcv
So fulfillment was made on 12-21-12 at 5hrs 21mins 58sec my birth date 5-21-58 when Antares the Eagle or Phoenix rose on RA1630 from my home address 1630 the same as Jesus on his resurrection at RA1630 on 4-6-33
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Kjfo

Word Origin & History
Antares
bright star in Scorpio, from Greek. Antares, from anti Ares "rival of Mars," in reference to its red color, which is like that of Mars

The Lord knowing what my Avatar would be in advance. Ring of Fire 7 Months to the Pyramid or DIMARYP or Done Mar Pi  The Lord knew what year I would put it all together.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Oj8w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 am

See David Flynn got it right!!!
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Lhk0

These symbols are revealed in the opening vision of the Book of Ezekiel (Spoke 4, Cycle 2) where also we find the greatest density of the Number 4 in the entire Bible (BW book pg 178). These Four Faces appear again only in
Revelation 4, where they signify the dominant aspect of the character of Christ revealed in each of the Four Gospels in their proper canonical order.

John 14:26 - But the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

According to Numbers2, the camp of Israel in the wilderness was divided into four camps, with the Levites camping in the middle. Four tribes: Dan, Judah, Reuben and Ephraim, represented three tribes each. As an interesting side note, the distribution, based on the number of people in the camps, would form a cross surrounding the tabernacle:

Type of creature
Likeness of living creature
Wild beasts (
Genesis 2:19)
Lion
Domesticated (
Calf
Human (
Genesis 2:23, 3:20)
Man
Birds (
Eagle

Last edited by Done on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:09 am

28 and I will give him the morning star
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 5o2g
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Gagh
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Learth
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Hrrz
Amos 5:7-9
New International Version (NIV)
7 There are those who turn justice into bitterness
and cast righteousness to the ground.

8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
who turns midnight into dawn
and darkens day into night,
who calls for the waters of the sea
and pours them out over the face of the land—
the Lord is his name.
9 With a blinding flash he destroys the stronghold
and brings the fortified city to ruin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 am

I say this is what he is saying.

John 14:26 - But the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:03 am

This came to me on Sept. 22, 2013 Antares RA1630 you all know what that date was?
Buster fully rises at 6hrs. 6mins. 6sec. or Buster and 666. I see both good and evil
Revelation 13:18
18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six or 666
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Jec6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:39 pm

How to interpret the Shepherds Monument
When the monument was designed Poussin's image needed to be stretched and elongated to adapt it to what is shown on the map.  The addition of the ossuary on top of the image was done to fill in the extra space, it doesn't mean that this all leads to the 'bones of the shepherd' or anything like that.  That the image was reversed is not of import either.  It was common at the times that copies of original artwork appeared in reverse,  the result of using etching and printing plates which produced a reverse image.  In this case the reversed format assisted in fitting the image to the shapes on the map.

The wreath on the ossuary was added to enhance the funereal appearance of the tableau along with the inscription D    O.U.O.S.V.A.V.V.   M
 A wreath and the initials D M were commonly found appearing on Roman tombstones.  D & M stood for 'Dies Manibus' which is a exhortative dedication to the  Gods (Dies) of the Departed Shades (Manibus).  In this case it stood for Degrees and Minutes as Lord George Anson was a sailor and you do need the latitude and longitude of the location you are navigating to : the letters are just  an alphanumeric code which gives the latitude and longitude for the centre datum point of the map.  

All alchemists know the acronym V.I.T.R.I.O.L which is for the latin phrase 'Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem' (Visit the interior of the Earth, by rectification you will  find the Hidden Stone).    

As a clue it means that if you had the map you had to 'go to the interior of the earth' which is where the Manes can be found,   in other words go to the 'Manes' on the Shepherds Monument and conduct your 'rectification'.   
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Bk37
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Uflg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:59 am

The abbreviation D.M. at the top of this 3rd-century Christian tombstone stands for Diis Manibus, "to the Spirits of the Dead"
English: Funerary stele of Licinia Amias, one of the most ancient Christian inscriptions. Upper tier: dedication to the Dis Manibus and Christian motto in Greek letters ΙΧΘΥC ΖΩΝΤΩΝ / Ikhthus zōntōn ("fish of the living"); middle tier: depiction of fish and an anchor; lower tier: Latin inscription “LICINIAE AMIATI BE/NEMERENTI VIXIT”. Marble, early 3rd century CE. From the area of the Vatican necropolis, Rome.

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 5hhx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Done in English Gematria Equals: 228
I will also give that one the Morning Star.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 3or8
I say I got the Morning Stars just like he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:01 am

From one of David flynns sites

The Martian sphinx face is a symbolic representation of Jesus , The Word made flesh, the Word of God Who spoke the universe into creation.
Quote :
John 1:14 
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
John 1:1 
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The word God gave me was Done before I found it in the Bible.

Ezekiel 12:25 and 12:28

25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done.

28 Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “‘There will be no postponement anymore as to any words of mine. What word I shall speak, it will even be Done,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.

John 1:1
[ The Word Became Flesh ] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Numbers 12:6 

he said, “Listen to my words: “When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.

The Martian Sphinx and the rising of the Earth symbolized the Word, Jesus, manifesting in the flesh on Earth, redeeming the Earth by His death and resurrection. At the time the Cydonia monuments were constructed, the Word of God had not yet manifested in the flesh on the earth. But the builders of the Cydonia monuments obviously knew that one day God would dwell with humans in the form of a man... on Earth!

The abbreviation D.M. at the top of this 3rd-century Christian tombstone stands for Diis Manibus, "to the Spirits of the Dead" Funerary stele of Licinia Amias, one of the most ancient Christian inscriptions. 
T he D & M Pyramid alludes to, typifies the atonement of Christ on the cross.
Isaiah 60:1-3:  1630 being my home address
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, And the glory of the 
Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold the darkness shall 
cover the earth, And gross darkness upon the people: 
But the LORD shall arise upon thee, And His glory shall 
be seen upon thee. And the gentiles shall come to thy light, 
And kings to the brightness of thy rising.

This is why the Cross was forum on my birth date to show he was speaking to me.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 5t9t

Hebrews 10:35-36

35 Do not, therefore, throw away YOUR freeness of speech, which has a great reward to be paid it. 
36 For YOU have need of endurance, in order that, after YOU have Done the will of God.

The Second to the Corinthians 3:17

17 Now Jehovah is the Spirit; and where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom. 18 And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the glory of Jehovah, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, exactly as Done by Jehovah [the] Spirit.

Luke 1:49
49 because the powerful One has Done great deeds for me, and holy is his name;

Mark 7:37
37 Indeed, they were being astounded in a most extraordinary way and they said: “He has Done all things well

Matthew 25:21-23
21 His master said to him, ‘Well Done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’ 22 Next the one that had received the two talents came forward and said, ‘Master, you committed to me two talents; see, I gained two talents more.’ 23 His master said to him, ‘Well Done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’

Last edited by Done on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:25 pm

This is the mirror image God had shown me. just like he says.

The Second to the Corinthians 3:17

17 Now Jehovah is the Spirit; and where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom. 18 And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the glory of Jehovah, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, exactly as Done by Jehovah [the] Spirit.

A chair, placed in front of a large mirror in a dark room, serves as the oracle. Once
positioned on the chair, the occupant stares into the mirror and waits for contact
with ET or the ghosts of the dearly departed. In ancient times, the psychomanteums
mirror-system for communicating with "spirits" was employed by primitive Greeks in
gloomy underground caverns called "halls of visions". Standing in front of a shining
metal surface or caldron, grieving ancients saw and spoke with familiar apparitions.

The Sumerians, Egyptians, and Romans employed similar oracles of polished crystal,
brass mirrors, and pools of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:56 am

Hebrews 10:36 thats 1630 again Smile

36 For YOU have need of endurance, in order that, after YOU have
 Done the will of God 
YOU may receive the fulfillment of the promise. study 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:21 pm

After 7 years of hard work I think this is what I was shown.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Ujp8

1. Ecclesiastes 3:11
    He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has Done from beginning to end.

Beginning
End
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Rvyp

1. Isaiah 46:10
    I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:41 pm

The END came to me the day before the Fall Equinox 9-21-13 the Lion
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Cukn
We all END UP this way.
D&M Pyramid Eye of the Lion!!!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Merry Christmas Done! Smile hope you have a happy one!  love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Oj8w

See the Triangle and the Circle are at 1630!!! My AVATAR!!!
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Vhuw

See at his Resurrection the Triangle and the CircleImpossible yet Done, what are the odds? Kjfo
AS ABOVE SO BELOW!!!
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 9v3v

David again got it right. He knew and had shown when 666 would show up.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? D0jl
666 Buster 2013  9-22-2013 is when it came to me. The 2013 Equinox occurs on 9-22-2013 at 4:44 EDT THE LION.

Revelation 13:16-18
16 And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 5fg4

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Whitestone440

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Jec6
You can see where 33 comes in to play. I was 33years old when I moved to 1630.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Milkpyramid

D&M=33

3 And they are singing as if a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one was able to master that song but the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth. 

Last edited by Done on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:23 am

Delfi wrote:
Merry Christmas Done! Smile hope you have a happy one!  Love you too!!! See the Triangle and Circle very well on his Resurrection
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? X75u
 love 
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? V6qy

My Triangle and Circle 1630NM

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Usapyramid5

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:59 am

This all began when I looked at a image of the Cydonia Mars Face so it was JC who got into my head.

From one of David flynns sites

The Martian sphinx face is a symbolic representation of Jesus , The Word made flesh, the Word of God Who spoke the universe into creation.

So it was when he had shown me his Resurrection of 4-6-33 form Mars that it all began to come together and we became one. 

Location of Mars when the image of the Mars Face was taken. The secret JC gave me 1630 linking him and me. His location RA1630 on his Resurrection and 1630 being my home address. The time came to be my birth date
5-21-58

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? 4uzf
Would not have gotten that if not for his help. Look close he's giving you the number to find their secret.
Matthew 13:23
But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundredsixty or thirty times what was sown.”
100 60 30 (1630) where Earth and Jesus is located at his  Resurrection from Mars 4-6-33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:03 am

Proverbs 23:33
Your eyes will see strange sights, and your mind will imagine confusing things.

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? M3dw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Trying to read the message.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Upm7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:46 am

Mark 16:20
20 They, accordingly, went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and backed up the message through the accompanying signs.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Upm7

Act 17:18-19
18 But certain ones of both the Ep·i·cu·re´an and the Sto´ic philosophers took to conversing with him controversially, and some would say: “What is it this chatterer would like to tell?” Others: “He seems to be a publisher of foreign deities.” This was because he was declaring the good news of Jesus and the resurrection. 19 So they laid hold of him and led him to the Ar·e·op´a·gus,(Mars Hill) saying: “Can we get to know what this new teaching is which is spoken by you? 
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? A2ls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:58 am

3 And I came to YOU in weakness and in fear and with much trembling; 4 and my speech and what I preached were not with persuasive words of wisdom but with a demonstration of spirit and power, 5 that YOUR faith might be, not in men’s wisdom, but in God’s power

What are the odds?
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? S3yn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Got to thinking about it and I think it reads better this way. Funny I always knew it had something to do with me. just didn't know it was so much, very odd. I just had to prove it. I would like someone to prove me wrong, I think I need it. Would take a heavy load off my mind. Please answer you guys and gals.
Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? Jafk

Last edited by researcher on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected !!! typo in "guys and gals")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:26 pm

After talking to the Doctor I don't think he'll have me post any longer so, I may be gone for sometime to come. Don't see him again till next month, but here is what we will be talking about, and when he see my work I.m sure it will end.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Even though we can tend to stress by all we've found, doing what He's called us to see, know and tell,  I most sincerely believe He means to carry on Himself any of the burden of it that it is for us.
And, stepping back is what allows us to see the bigger picture.
We all benefit from taking a break sometimes.
It's all okay!  Enjoy the Peace He's provided for us.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?   Impossible yet Done, what are the odds? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impossible yet Done, what are the odds?
Page 1 of 1