Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Credible Mermaid Sightings?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Credible Mermaid Sightings? Empty
PostSubject: Credible Mermaid Sightings?   Credible Mermaid Sightings? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Are mermaids and mermen another form of hybrids/nephilim that Jesus warned will make a comeback in the end time as in the days of Noah?

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/294466-10-credible-mermaid-sightings-videos/
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Credible Mermaid Sightings?   Credible Mermaid Sightings? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:09 pm

GROUNDZERO wrote:
I remember the first two items on the list as being officially debunked just to save you the effort...
And it was "I" who was one of those "official debunkers" just to save even more effort.

beat dead horse
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Credible Mermaid Sightings?   Credible Mermaid Sightings? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Credible Mermaid Sightings? GetAttachment

Wait a minute.......
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Credible Mermaid Sightings?   Credible Mermaid Sightings? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Cause there aren't any images of mermaids and mermen (at least any real ones) to show, GZ. 

lol! giggling green

Last edited by researcher on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix text color)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Credible Mermaid Sightings?   Credible Mermaid Sightings? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Absence of proof is not proof of absence...   Rofl!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Credible Mermaid Sightings?   Credible Mermaid Sightings? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:44 pm

This thread is really turning out to be fun. We needed a break from all the bad news.
group hug

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credible Mermaid Sightings?   Credible Mermaid Sightings? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Credible Mermaid Sightings?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: