Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Revelation stuff...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
murray leslie

murray leslie

Interesting Revelation stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Revelation stuff...   Interesting Revelation stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:49 am

this is were most of my focus has been, last couple of years, what seems out of place gz ?
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Revelation stuff...   Interesting Revelation stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 am

murray leslie wrote:
this is were most of my focus has been, last couple of years, what seems out of place gz ?
Yes Groundzero, please share your thoughts.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Revelation stuff...   Interesting Revelation stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Yes, Groundzero you have brought up a very interesting topic that I've thought and studied about for many years. My studies have certainly brought to light for me that many things don't fit as most teach and preach. Many people take the verses and mold them into a set view,instead of reading the words that are there. Take the words for what they say,not what we want them to say.

One area that has caught my attention for years now is........" the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished."

Those who were not part of the first resurrection are humans who have died and have remained unresurrected until the 1,000 year period of time is fulfilled. Most people believe "the rest of the dead" will be resurrected after a Little Season of Satan is fully concluded and the White Throne Judgment is about to take place. The words do not read after a Little Season of Satan is finished,but after the One Thousand years were finished. If it is only exactly 1,000 years fulfilled then a little season of Satan must be fulfilled also after "the rest of the dead" live again.

How much time in our time frame of today will Satan have to deceive the nations once again?........How long is a Little Season?

......."that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season"........(Revelation 20:3)

We know that before the Millennium begins that the Antichrist and the False Prophet will be cast into the lake of fire. Satan is locked away in the Bottomless Pit and will have no direct influence on those living during the One Thousand years. 

Satan will be restrained in the Bottomless Pit for that 1,000 year period of time and can't deceive the nations of the earth. But once that 1,000 year period of time is fulfilled Satan's restraining will end for what Revelation calls "A Little Season". Satan now goes forth to deceive the nations of the earth from all four corners of the earth.

Revelation 20:6......."Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

One thing to notice is that those who are blessed to take part in the first resurrection are to be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

If they are to reign for 1,000 years only,then what about "A Little Season" of Satan that comes after 1,000 years are fulfilled?

Revelation 20:7-9

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

We can read that there are saints here on earth during  "A Little Season" but that's to be expected after the rule of Jesus Christ and teaching of the priest for 1,000 years.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Revelation stuff...   Interesting Revelation stuff... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:35 am

u need to realize that new & old test. saints are in the new jerusalem as the wife of God,being raptured there prior to judgement, to the place Christ is preparing for us now, the tribulation saints are the 1st resurrection, to rule & reign w/ Christ for the thousand years...

rev20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Revelation stuff...   Interesting Revelation stuff... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Revelation stuff...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: