Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPA making wood burning stoves illegal??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

EPA making wood burning stoves illegal?? Empty
PostSubject: EPA making wood burning stoves illegal??   EPA making wood burning stoves illegal?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:21 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: EPA making wood burning stoves illegal??   EPA making wood burning stoves illegal?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:57 am

Take a good long read of this. Memory refresher, the EPA established aliases and fake email accounts so they could lie, cheat, steal, and avoid freedom of information oversight. They're doing this to deceive the United States Senate & Congress, so I'm surprised they still 'allow us' to breathe 'their air'. Funnier still, the employees 'fired' now work at Apple

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2013/05/lisa-jackson-former-epa-chief-works-tim-cook-now/65668/

From the Washington Examiner:
Quote :
“‘The agency established an alias identity to hide the actions of the former administrator; has purposefully been unresponsive to FOIA request, oftentimes redacting information the public has a right to know; and mismanaged its electronic records system such that federal records have been jeopardized,’ the report said.
“‘Moreover, EPA’s leadership abandoned the historic model of a specialized public servant who seeks to fairly administer the law and has instead embraced a number of controversial tactics to advance a secretive agenda,’ the report said.
“In addition to multiple abuses of the FOIA, the Senate report claims EPA officials have sought to cover up such activities when challenged by congressional oversight officials.
“‘As Congress has raised questions about EPA’s lack of transparency, the agency has steadfastly ignored its constitutional obligation to subject itself to congressional oversight, apparently in an effort to prevent the public from knowing what is going on behind closed doors,’ the report said.
“The “alias identity” referred to by the report was the official government email account for “Richard Windsor” that was used by former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson.”

Last edited by quietobserver on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apple not google)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPA making wood burning stoves illegal??   EPA making wood burning stoves illegal?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPA making wood burning stoves illegal??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: