Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bite the Big Apple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:32 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 am

Was there ever a question????Everything about you on your iphone is sent to Utah...nom.nom.nom.nom.

"Tim Richardson, District Manager of Apple’s North America Marketing Department admits about the sharing of Database with NSA........

NSA and FBI have been compiling a special database for over a year now to use with the new Apple technology. Fingerprints from all over the nation. Cold cases. Fugitives of the law. Missing persons, Richardson added. "

http://hackersnewsbulletin.com/2013/09/apple-admits-iphone-5s-fingerprint-database-shared-nsa.html#sthash.RBppqurA.dpuf
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 am

Great video jem.  I have the "4" but I guess they already know that!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:57 am

United States Patent 7,734,048

Crandall June 8, 2010

**Please see images for: ( Certificate of Correction ) **

Cryptographic system using chaotic dynamics

Abstract

The invention is a cryptographic system using chaotic dynamics. A chaotic system is used to generate a public key and an adjustable back door from a private key. The public key is distributed and can be used in a public key encryption system. The invention can also

be used for authentication purposes. The adjustable back door of the invention can be used in conjunction with the public key to derive the private key. The degree of difficulty involved in deriving the private key is dependent on the adjustable back door. That is the value of the back door can be adjusted to vary the difficulty involved in deriving the private key.

Inventors: Crandall; Richard E. (Portland, OR)

Assignee: Apple Inc. (Cupertino, CA)

Family ID: 25182402

Appl. No.: 11/135,709
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:01 am

BUT, they're everywhere anyway. No where to run but to Jesus. Listen to how excited this woman is describing technology that has one purpose..........

Back to top Go down

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:24 pm

lol

Bite the Big Apple Sf_dixit_image02

Quote :
This one made me laugh. Too bad it's not really funny though. I absolutely LOVE my iPad, such an amazing and wonderfully useful piece of technology in and of itself. Unfortunately there are strings attached. A perfect example of John Nash's Game Theory?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:53 pm

I don't even own a cell phone for this exact reason.....this PC is enough that I am on the "list"....I am not joking, I am on the list FOR A FACT....This was verified by a mutual friend, also on the list, and who also received a visit from the secret service....He has a friend who is an FBI agent,who verified that there were three people on the list in our small town....Him,me and one more person, that recently died....now, there are 2,and neither one of us are a threat to anyone,or anything....I doubt that I could fly on a plane again,even if I wanted to,which I do not....I have been vocal in the past, spoke in church's  and in public, although to a dumbed down population that did not believe what has,since been revealed in the last few months( I wonder what they think now?)...if that,and/or my visiting many,many websites ,some of the same ones that you guys visit, is what caused this, I can't be sure, but I suspect it.   I have not threatened or acted in any way that resembled violence, or implied it through words...this s#!t is real folks....I am almost 60 years, so bring on big boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bite the Big Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite the Big Apple   Bite the Big Apple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bite the Big Apple
Page 1 of 1