Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank Empty
PostSubject: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 am

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/03/03/obama-plans-to-extract-timetable-for-israeli-pullout-from-west-bank/

JERUSALEM — U.S. President Barack Obama has demanded a timetable for an Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank. Israeli sources said Obama, scheduled to arrive in Israel on March 20, wants a detailed Israeli withdrawal plan from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the president’s visit. The sources said the Israeli plan would be considered in what could be an imminent U.S. initiative to establish a Palestinian state in the West Bank in 2014. A settlement in East Jerusalem. /Photo by Emil Salman “Obama has made it clear to Netanyahu that his visit is not about photo-ops, but the business of Iran and a Palestinian state,” a source said. “The implication is that if Israel won’t give him something he can work with, then he’ll act on his own.” The sources said Obama’s demand has sparked concern in the office...

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 am

Hell act on his own? I have a smiley for him Smile ob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:10 pm

PEACE AND SAFETY coming soon...
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:17 pm

From John McTernan's blog:

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/
"I just spoke with my contacts in Israel.
They said Israeli news just reported that when Obama visits Israel, he
wants to stand on the Temple Mount and visit the Al-Aqsa Mosque! It
gets worse as he wants to enter the Temple Mount from the Arab entrance
to Jerusalem, without any Israelis or without Israeli security! What an
insult to Israel.

He wants to be alone with his Muslim buddies in the Al-Aqua mosque.

The thought of Obama standing on the
Temple Mount with the Muslims is frightening. He carries with him all
his abortion and homosexuality sin along with supporting the Muslim
Brotherhood.

Could he be a forerunner of the antichirst standing on the Temple Mount?

The above verse is about the antichrist
entering the Temple on the Temple Mount and declaring himself God.
Before that happens Islam must be destroyed so the Temple can be
rebuilt, but Obama standing on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem with all
his sin, reminded of 2 Thessalonians 2:4

Hamas warns Obama: Don’t visit Temple Mount

03/02/13 Hamas has just warned Obama to stay away from the Temple Mount
and the Al-Aqsa mosque. The surge of prophetic related events is never
ending! Obama standing on the Temple Mount! All I can say is WOW!

“Hamas said a visit by Mr. Obama to the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is located just on the southern side of the Mount, would be “an imminent danger which the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Jerusalem have never faced,” according to The Times of Israel. Hamas
— which has been designated a Foreign Terrorist Organization by the
U.S. State Department since 1997 — also called any visit by Mr. Obama to
the site of “the Zionist occupation” an act of danger.”

Israel is having trouble forming a government, and there is the
possibility of a reelection. If this happens, the Israelis doubt that
Obama would come as Israel would be without a government."

Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

We need to pray- if he Obama follows through with his threat to force something, we will be the ones that pay for the man's arrogance. McTernan has documented how every time an American official tries to pressure Israel, some disaster hits America within hours or days. If Netanyahu can't create a government that might be a good thing since Tzipi Livney is set to join his government instead of remaining in the opposition & she's hot for that evil "two-state solution." If new elections are needed Netanyahu should still win but maybe he wouldn't need her in a new coalition - and maybe Obama wouldn't bother going. That would at least delay any judgment on us for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:01 pm

I keep saying he is the anti Christian dude.

Internet Pilgrim, thanks for that find!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:05 pm

And how soon does one think the destruction would come.... AND MY OTHER THOUGHT??

Does anyone think that in this time of no real governing body in Israel that this Man of Sin would not go and attack Iran early and thereby drag Israel into the conflict immediately????????

???? He plans for June attack but........

Maybe it will come sooner????

Be watchful everyone, this should not be taken lightly as some signs are very subtle!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Maybe this should be pinned under some really good named heading for the Man of Sin at Temple Mount?
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm

spring2 wrote:
Maybe this should be pinned under some really good named heading for the Man of Sin at Temple Mount?

I think that might be a good idea; then the thread won't get lost because this is a big deal. His actions could be the straw that breaks the camel's back in terms of judgment hitting America. MrTernan's blog is updated almost daily & his main focus is on Israel, abortion & official action regarding the homosexual issue (what he calls "The Ordinances of the Amorites" which he says was the reason for judment in the ancient world - that is, laws officially establishing homosexuality.) Since 1987 he has been following these issues & he's written a book, "As America Has Done to Israel" documenting the correlation between these 3 issues and judgment (natural or financial disasters) hitting America. It's a blog I check almost daily, not just because the current news about these things is posted there, but because his comments are judicious - he clearly has the mind of the Lord on them. And because of that, his calls about what he sees occurring next are usually fairly accurate. He's also been on Sid Roth several times.

I forgot to mention that he's been talking about some other things in terms of Obama's visit there as well. The time he's supposed to be there coincides with joint troop maneuvers between us & the South Koreans. North Korea has threatened to nuke the US if we go ahead with those. If Obama goes to Jerusalem & shoots off his mouth, pressuring them, that may be the thing that opens the door for judgment- and usually the severity of the judgments correspond to the severity of the official action taken against Israel. McTernan has been saying for some time that he thinks North Korea will be the instrument of judgment against us, just as Assyria & Babylon were used against ancient Israel. Each time Obama makes some threatening remark or announces some plan, NK makes another statement or conducts another nuke/missile test directed at us.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 pm

spring2 wrote:
I keep saying he is the anti Christian dude.

Internet Pilgrim, thanks for that find!!!!
I've had that same feeling since he first came on the scene. But then I'm reminded that the ac is supposed to be a charismatic figure. Bobo's got the charisma of a box of rocks.
We should know in about 2 1/2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Remember, he won't be able to fool a true Christian. That may be a sign in itself. I sure know a lot of Libs that love him, like him or if they're on the fence, all it would take is one perk in their favor and they will like him.
Quote :
cha·ris·ma

/kəˈrizmə/

Noun

• Compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.
  • A divinely conferred power or talent.

I also know some church going, bible studiers that think he's the greatest. Even with his baby killing/progay agenda. I don't think it would take very much to enhance his appeal among people of that sort. Even if they consider themselves Christians. You know, I'm starting to wonder if this whole thing, his rise to Antichristery, may just go off with a whimper. And until the moment he actually declares himself GOD with a big G , most of the world won't take it seriously.

I'm actually nervous, wondering what he needs to go to the Temple mount in secret for and what kind of threats he's going to make about Fathers land.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:16 am

I'm on the other end of the spectrum Delfi. Aside from my brother-in-law, I can't think of anyone I know, believer or unbeliever who care for this man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank   Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1