Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NUCLEAR TERRORISM RESPONSE PLANS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

NUCLEAR TERRORISM RESPONSE PLANS Empty
PostSubject: NUCLEAR TERRORISM RESPONSE PLANS   NUCLEAR TERRORISM RESPONSE PLANS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:58 pm

"Improvised Nuclear Device - IND".....

Fresh Report - came out the day before the shutdown. There really is no such thing as an improvised nuclear device, its a somewhat recently coined DHS term. The term is basically referencing a poorly engineered device & or a poorly constructed device that ends up with a much lower detonation yield & or results in a tremendous amount of fallout.

New York, BWI/DC, Chicago, & Houston would most likely be the target(s) of preference.

Timing is strange, go read all 68 pages or so if you'd like.

http://cryptome.org/2013/09/gao-13-736.pdf
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

NUCLEAR TERRORISM RESPONSE PLANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NUCLEAR TERRORISM RESPONSE PLANS   NUCLEAR TERRORISM RESPONSE PLANS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:43 pm

U.S. Air Force fires general in charge of nuclear-missile force
ROBERT BURNS
WASHINGTON — The Associated Press
Published Friday, Oct. 11 2013, 11:54 AM EDT

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-air-force-fires-general-in-charge-of-nuclear-missile-force/article14830098/?cmpid=rss1

Another one.....anyone keeping a running tally?...whom will they blame when the mushroom grows in the U.S. once more?

The USN pulled all of their thermohawks (nuclear Raytheon tomahawk) from inventory earlier this year. Ahead of schedule & in an incredibly efficient manner. Almost unheard of when discussing government directed activities. Let's hope they were decommissioned in an appropriate manner, although given the tension between barry and the Navy, I'm willing to guess there may have been a problem. Its circumstantial, but where there's smoke there's fire....I pray he's on vacation abroad when they decide to run one up his 6.
Back to top Go down

NUCLEAR TERRORISM RESPONSE PLANS
Page 1 of 1