Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!

Go down 
+6
Delfi
rawblues
sixminks
saved
murray leslie
Dove
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! Empty
PostSubject: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 am

Conjecture, sure. But, Bible patterns here.

And, as he's saying 'most truths are staring at us in the face."
The Apple logo on his laptop is practically burning my eyes!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 am

thanx dovie...
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 am

Many if not most corporate logos have symbolism that by it being put out there, seen and interacted with gives some sort of "worship" or at least a nod that the fallen ones feed off of- or so I have heard. Sure ecplains why this symbolismseems to be on everything.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:05 am

So true. I know the "www", 'vav-vav-vav', 666 connection, and the old apple there.
Cydonia quince must not have been a catchy enough name.

But I thought it's also such a vehicle for 'good', for spreading the Word to the world,
that I dismissed any '666' stuff.
Then this morning I read about a computer program that can design DNA.
Not to mention the 'trans-humanism' thing that I haven't stayed informed about.
I don't know. Cause for pause??

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 am

Dear Dove,
This was such a blessing to me.  I love this preachers delivery.  I have been dealing with a pervasive sense of doom and a preoccupation with fireballs and asteroids and comets.  I hope there is a rapture at some point and I hope they fall like figs.  
Donna
Ps, I called in late to work to see this before I went.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:36 am

An article to reflect on and possibly consider for the topic in this thread?

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/americas-destiny-revealed-within-her-landscape-part-ii-her-heart-of-stone/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 am

Much on that subject as well as other symbolism here:
http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com.au/
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:42 am

My husbands company has a stylized c that kinda looks like 666 but they're Christians and would be saddened to think someone might think that. Almost every symbol has been given a bad connotation
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:50 am

I already put this on the ISON threat, but you have to see these pictures Larry took!

It's not Ison, he says. And the pics go large when I click to copy, so you'll
have to go to his website.

I'm kind of speechless over it. There is buzz about something people are seeing
night after night in west close to the setting sun. And they say it seems to be
growing larger-which probably means getting closer.

Oh gosh. Region 3? Just how 'cleared out" is D.C.?????

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Photos from the Larry Taylor site reduced. Increasing zoom from top to bottom.

BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! Dscf0935_1

BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! Dscf0935

BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! Dscf0934_1
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Larry's on a mountain in the "Oklahoma Gateway" [That's all I know about that..]
He wrote:
"Recently, I’ve been talking to Augusto Perez http://www.theappearance.com about a light in the night evening sky to my immediate southwest. This is continuous and every night, but the light has brightened. Don’t think it’s Mars or Ison, but last night, Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013 about 8pm central I took my wife’s Finepix S camera with Fujinon lens 18X and took an image in the clear night sky! [see above image]…"

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:16 pm

I kinda like this guy. His YouTube channel got a bookmark. Below is the teaching he did JUST PRIOR to the one Dovie posted and it's on Nephilim, human-animal hybrids, GMO etc. I know I'm going off subject with this video but considering the subject matter I don't think anyone would mind too much. I wonder if his DVD's are region free?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm with you on the Venus thing and like you, weather permitting, I'll be looking too. Weather channel says we have a big storm cranking up here and it's been on and off cloudy today so the rest of y'all watching this thread go have a look-see at sunset if you can and report the news back.

Mucho thankie.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks, are there any other teachings of his, links? Thank you for sharing here.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Dr. Rita wrote:
Thanks, are there any other teachings of his, links? Thank you for sharing here.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DiscoverMinistries/videos

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

This one's pretty good:

WARNING:  8 Super-Signs in the Heavens

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:42 am

Gill Broussard's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Planet7X

Thanks, Kitiara. That one was even better, I think.

Thanks, Jem. I'm not afraid of Venus!Cool 

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Revelation 22:16

The Wise Men knew WHEN to look (thanks to Daniel) and where to go (Micah 5:2 Judea) at His birth... The Scribes in Jerusalem told them where the Passover lambs were obtained each year.... near the vicinity of Bethlehem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!   BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIBLE SCIENCE~PLANET X~NEAT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: