Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Groundzero alerted me to this [thanks GZ] saying he couldn't get it to post. Anyway, I had success and it appears below. I'm still trying to digest what I've heard on this video. Not exactly sure of just what to make of this but it appears to be a "we've all been sold down the river" conversation. Y'all pipe up with comments on this please.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=abd_1380856025

Live Leak Link wrote:
Rand Paul caught on Hot Mic; reveals secret intentions
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet, well at least I'm unaware if someone has, but as a former Rand Paul fan I am furious, I am enraged, I am disappointed. I'm at a loss for words, I don't even know what to say.

The Tea-party jihadists, RP & McConnell discussing their true intentions to bullshit and waste as much time as they can on a Mic they didn't know was on. While 800,000 + people just got laid off of work...

WE NEED TO CLEAN THE HOUSE AND START OVER AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Political maneuvering of sorts in my opinion. Camera crew was a local Kentucky crew, I.e. Rand's home state. Let's not kid ourselves either, those two don't carry on a conversation after McConnell makes the comment about the mic if they don't think they're 'on' for at least the AV guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:21 pm

I agree with Jem, he's twisting it.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:04 am

Thanks all. I wasn't exactly sure of just what I was hearing. The video was pretty ambiguous.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 am

This looks like its about to get real interesting. I'll post an article when I can find one. Supposedly McCain, Graham, & McConnell threatened the 'loose cannons' in the GOP and informed them if you do such and such YOU'RE AN ENEMY of the GOP and a traitor to the party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:12 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:47 am

Sarah Palin:

" See, some of these Wall Street guys basically want to use the GOP for three things: They want low taxes for themselves; they want lots of cheap foreign labor (aka blanket amnesty); and they want to be safe (though most won’t send their own kids to fight our wars, they don’t want anyone blowing up buildings in Manhattan; so they’re all for sending our sons and daughters to whatever foreign hell hole beckons to make sure the bad guys stay off our soil)."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/05/Exclusive-Palin-Rips-Establishment-Financiers-For-Not-Knowing-What-Precinct-Captain-Is#sthash.CwHCAJJG.dpuf

And the latest............

"The alleged comments were made in a private, off-the-record meeting of Republican senators that reportedly went far beyond politics as usual, and coincide with reports of fierce infighting within the GOP.  The New York Times, for instance, recently published a piece comparing Republican Senators Kelly Ayotte, Ron Johnson, Dan Coats, and Mitch McConnell to a “lynch mob” in their questioning of Texas Senator Ted Cruz at a private luncheon."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/08/heres-the-republican-senator-who-allegedly-insinuated-freedomworks-supporters-were-traitors-in-ruthless-closed-door-meeting/

I guess there have been progressive 'discussions' and now its out and out hostile. This would make the Rand Paul Mitch McConnell comments all the more ironic because McConnell is apparently saying one thing on TV to pander to his base/voters & doing the other behind closed doors. I think possibly Rand baited him into slipping.  

McConnell, McCain, & Graham are big money bankster bought through & through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Traitors plain and simple!
They should all start running right now! And not for public office.
Enjoy all the new articles at Steve's and Stan's and the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Corporate bribed 'old guard' of the Republican party VS. the new/newer party members who are acting in the best interests of their constituents, not Wall Street.

The career, political class Republicans wanted the "Tea Party" gone as much or more than the Democrats.

jem wrote:
OK, after reading a few articles, I have to admit: I really don't understand what is going on. Anyone care to explain?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Quote :
party members who are acting in the best interests of their constituents
GASP! "We can't have any of THAT going on here", says the career lifers! 

I think quietobserver pretty much cleared the question up for us, jem. I was confused too.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:18 pm

quietobserver wrote:
This looks like its about to get real interesting. I'll post an article when I can find one. Supposedly McCain, Graham, & McConnell threatened the 'loose cannons' in the GOP and informed them if you do such and such YOU'RE AN ENEMY of the GOP and a traitor to the party.
Those three RINO's can kiss my ummmmmmm, sorry. I almost lose my temper when McCain forgets to include himself. He's a huge enemy of the conservative ideal. There's only one other person I like less than him and it's the manchurian president.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Dang Q, I"m giving you 200  points for getting it! Would you like a blog? I'll set you up here. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Delfi wrote:
Dang Q, I"m giving you 200  points for getting it! Would you like a blog? I'll set you up here. Smile
And in case you haven't noticed, your rep went up too. You're welcome. group hug
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Why thankee! Smilelove
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Hehehe, actually I was referring to Q's rep but you also got some too. That was awful nice what you did for him.

love
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:53 pm

researcher wrote:
Hehehe, actually I was referring to Q's rep but you also got some too. That was awful nice what you did for him.

love
Doh! Smile   Silly me.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Oh thanks for the kind words. Glad to be useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:04 pm

This is funny. evil laff 

Ole’ McConnell on the Farm, E-I-E-I-O

Oct. 10, 2013 12:40pm
Molli Nickell
Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions 13814224.1037581
Molli Nickell, a Granny Guerrilla, writes Politically Incorrect Fables to entertain and enlighten low-information voters, amuse patriots, and piss off progressives. Molli urges patriots to use her non-threatening stories to open conversations and minds, especially of low-information voters who have not spent much (or any) time focused on the national political scene. These folks need to understand that if we lose our freedom here, there is no place to escape to because America is liberty’s last chance.

Once upon a time, a very, very old (but kindly appearing) rooster named ole’ McConnell lived on the farm. E-I-E-I-OH.

And on this farm, he had a job. E-I-E-I-OH.

Ole’ McConnell cock-a-doodle-dooed here, and cock-a-doodle-dooed there, and sounded the alarm when danger appeared on the horizon. It appeared he was performing his task with determination, and courage.
E-I-E-I-OH, but was that really the case?
Behind the barn, ole’ McConnell made compromise deals with the predators. He allowed fox, weasel, and chicken hawk to snatch their allotment of eggs and chicks on a once-a-week basis.
E-I-E-I-OH what a turncoat!
The farmer had no clue. He believed his trusted rooster was performing his duties. In order to maintain that illusion, every once in a while, ole’ McConnell would stage a crisis, then “cock-a-doodle-doo” to warn of danger. The farmer would rush out, shotgun in hand, only to spot the predator disappearing into the woods. Ole’ McConnell would be rewarded with lavish praise and a handful of corn.
E-I-E-I-OH such a sweet deal I’m telling you.
Every week, several eggs and chicks (occasionally a fully-grown chicken) would vanish in the dead of night. The survivors — intimidated into being deaf, dumb, and blind — pretended nothing was wrong.
E-I-E-I-OH how they hoped they, and their offspring, would survive the next raid.
Then, along came Teddy, a Bantam rooster with a different agenda. He knew his job was to protect eggs and chicks. He questioned ole’ McConnell’s policy of sacrificing the few to keep the peace.
“E-I-E-I-OH why not push back?”
Ole’ McConnell told him,
“Cock-a-doodle-doo! Who cares about the few? I’ll strut and crow, and act my part, to stay out of the stew.”
Teddy replied, “E-I-E-I-OH That stinks!”
Ole’ McConnell said, “Listen up green horn. You gotta’ go along to get along. That’s the code of the barnyard.”
Teddy thought long and hard about this, and decided that no matter how small he was, or how new he was to the barnyard, “Cock-a-doodle-doo, I care about the few, I gave my word and gotta’ do what a rooster’s supposed to do . . . even if it brings personal attacks against me for performing my job.”
The next time the fox snuck into the henhouse to grab a take-out meal, Teddy sounded the alarm, “Cock-a-doodle-doo!” When the weasel approached to steal an egg, Teddy pecked him on the nose which sent him fleeing. When the chicken hawk soared in the sky above, Teddy rushed chicks and moms into the barn.
Eventually, the predators, who couldn’t escape Teddy’s watchful eyes and vengeful beak, gave up raiding the barnyard. As a result, everyone felt safe and protected and egg production doubled, which made the farmer happy.
E-I-E-I-OH.
As for ole’ McConnell? He received his just reward and was served (along with fava beans) at the farmer’s Sunday supper.
E-I-E-I-OH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions   Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul Caught on Hot Mic; Reveals Secret Intentions
Page 1 of 1