Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That was then, this is now.

Go down 
+2
Kitiara
quietobserver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

That was then, this is now. Empty
PostSubject: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:26 pm

I know, I'm preaching to the choir but...............
praise GOD.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2013/10/Obama Debt Ceiling.JPG]That was then, this is now. Obama%20Debt%20Ceiling[/url]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-07/debt-ceiling-humor-i-therefore-intend-oppose-effort-increase-americas-debt-limit

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/annotating-obamas-2006-speech-against-boosting-the-debt-limit/2013/01/14/aa8cf8c4-5e9b-11e2-9940-6fc488f3fecd_blog.html

Obama’s 2006 speech on the debt limit

Quote :
“Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America’s debt problem. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills.”
Quote :
“It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government’s reckless fiscal policies. Over the past five years, our federal debt has increased by $3.5 trillion to $8.6 trillion. That is ‘‘trillion’’ with a ‘‘T.’’ That is money that we have borrowed from the Social Security trust fund, borrowed from China and Japan, borrowed from American taxpayers.”
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 pm

And this is how we know it's all just political theater from their perspective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Tactical, deliberate, self serving evil.

Like I've said in other threads, the Treasury works for him. Barry's employees at the Treasury froze the 'debt clock' on May 17th and didn't 'restart it' LOL until this got going and Barry declares unilaterally that the US will default if Congress doesn't give him everything he wants. NOW he's supposedly put Harry Reid in charge (Reid's right hand man is now in PRISON) of negotiating some sort of deal. Of course Harry goes along with all of this because after 5 years all of Barry's electronic spooks have enough info to bury Reid and half of the other dems 9 times over. That's the problem with 'turnkey tyrrany' as all the whistleblowers have phrased it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 am

Quote :
Lately I've been wondering if there might be some newly-emerging island somewhere that I could get away to till this all passes over.
Ain't it the truth.  Every once in a while my feets just want to run!
But, my butt seems glued to the chair, so I sit till the adrenalin passes.

I'll tell you though, the difference between me and most people is a
huge disconnect now.  Eh, the life and times of being the 'crazy one'.
But that's ok.  Most people won't do what we do because they can't handle
it!   Did that sound good?  OR..., they just think we're crazy.  

Who else do you know that gets online and spends half their time
mumbling "Oh SH**T! And the other half hollering A-MEN!!chuckle 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 am

Quote :

I'll tell you though, the difference between me and most people is a
huge disconnect now.  Eh, the life and times of being the 'crazy one'.

Who else do you know that gets online and spends half their time
mumbling "Oh SH**T!   And the other half hollering A-MEN!!chuckle 
This frightens me as it shows a huge split that is of polar opposites. I have "amen" family members who just don't see a problem with all the changes taking place. And these are educated,  well-read, Christian in name people. Paradigms that are not negotiable on either side.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:29 am

Yeah this hasn't changed either...........more than likely the MIC spooked all the candidates and 'chose' the clown with the most skeletons in the closet.

Security issue kills domestic spying inquiry
NSA won’t grant Justice Department lawyers required security clearance

That was then, this is now. APTRANS
updated 5/10/2006 8:41:31 PM ET 2006-05-11T00:41:31

praise GOD.bing.com/maps/?v=2&where1=WASHINGTON &sty=h&form=msdate]WASHINGTON [/url] — The government has abruptly ended an inquiry into the warrantless eavesdropping program because the National Security Agency refused to grant Justice Department lawyers the necessary security clearance to probe the matter.
The inquiry headed by the Justice Department’s Office of Professional Responsibility, or OPR, sent a fax to Rep. Maurice Hinchey, D-N.Y., on Wednesday saying they were closing their inquiry because without clearance their lawyers cannot examine Justice lawyers’ role in the program.
“We have been unable to make any meaningful progress in our investigation because OPR has been denied security clearances for access to information about the NSA program,” OPR counsel H. Marshall Jarrett wrote to Hinchey. Hinchey’s office shared the letter with The Associated Press.
Jarrett wrote that beginning in January 2006, his office has made a series of requests for the necessary clearances. Those requests were denied Tuesday.
“Without these clearances, we cannot investigate this matter and therefore have closed our investigation,” wrote Jarrett.
Hinchey is one of many House Democrats who have been highly critical of the domestic eavesdropping program first revealed in December.
In February, the OPR announced it would examine the conduct of their own agency’s lawyers in the program, though they were not authorized to investigate NSA activities.
Bush’s decision to authorize the largest U.S. spy agency to monitor people inside the United States, without warrants, generated a host of questions about the program’s legal justification.
The administration has vehemently defended the eavesdropping, saying the NSA’s activities were narrowly targeted to intercept international calls and e-mails of Americans and others inside the U.S. with suspected ties to the al-Qaida terrorist network

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12727867/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:39 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Hey Dove, right there with ya! Right there, called insane by wife 5 times over chemtrails years ago.
She will not discuss anything, worse will not warn even our kids. So what is one to do... go crazy?

It will all go down as planned even though it just seems like another threatening default etc etc raise the debt limit..... THAT is not the point here.... that is the camouflage that hides the default of real.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:27 pm

jem wrote:
Looks like the masks are coming off now quietobserver.

Dove wrote:
I'll tell you though, the difference between me and most people is a huge disconnect now.  Eh, the life and times of being the 'crazy one'.
I can so relate to that. I've been feeling the disconnect for a while now. We've been deprogrammed or are in the process while others still have that trojan/virus/false-programming installed. Reality just doesn't compute for them yet. Prayers.
Girls, we have "come out of her" the deception that I think is this Liberal Political correctness that makes every evil thing "ok". It all stems from that, in this country at least. IMO.

The Holy Spirit is, in this case, I think, separating us from the non believers. It's an important time to be bold.

One of these days I'll get tired of debating with the libs on my FB. Seriously there are only two types in my fb. Libs and Believers. Sides are being drawn and they hate us! I mean hate! I know some of my dear (to me) friends hate me now. Only because I stand up for the unborn, I love Father and Jesus and they see that and I rail against the entitlement society. Is that reason enough to hate me? I'm not mean or nasty, Aloha is my fb friend and she can vouch for me. But all in all, I think it's good, I don't want to be numbered with them. I do want them to be numbered with me! Smile I am free! 'Bless Father and Jesus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:29 pm

I don't have enough warriors on my FB page to help me, I'm besieged by libs and they are mouthy. lol
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Kitiara wrote:
And this is how we know it's all just political theater from their perspective.
someone posted the numbers here, I thought. We take in 200 some billion a month in taxes and our debt "bill" is less than 20 bill. per month. There is no default looming it's just more Obama scare tactics.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:35 pm

I bet he wants to raise it (the debt limit) so he can funnel more money toward the democrats for the 2014 mid terms. Yep, that's it, Fear and theft. It's got Obama written all over it.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Don't you hate how they have hijacked the term "liberal" as they are not in the true meaning of liberal. They are progressives - progressively moving us toward an atheistic, marxist form of government. And they are not our friends as they really do despise the Most High, Yeshua and us Christians.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Hello saved, Smile It doesn't bother me, but I do think the term progressive hides their true intent. they don't like the term liberal but prefer the progressive term because it's new and doesn't have the stigma.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Delfi wrote:
I don't have enough warriors on my FB page to help me, I'm besieged by libs and they are mouthy. lol
Ahhhh, the old lib shout-down, just the electronic variant. The below quote comes to mind:

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes time and annoys the pig"

Mark Twain

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Quote :

Mark Twain
Now, that's funny!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Mark Twain

Reminds me of a certain scene from 'Deliverence'.

researcher wrote:
Delfi wrote:
Ahhhh, the old lib shout-down, just the electronic variant. The below quote comes to mind:

Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That was then, this is now.   That was then, this is now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That was then, this is now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: