Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED Empty
PostSubject: TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED   TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:18 pm

on October 8, 2013

Its ok folks its just satire but these people are so insane this could be a reality in the near future.

TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED 640px-Car_park_-8-533x400

I just love the way those nice TSA people treat me.

HARTSFIELD-JACKSON–The Transportation Safety Administration now requires all cars parked within a five mile radius of the airports boundary to remain unlocked at all times to allow easy search of the vehicle by TSA agents. The new requirement will include cars parked at private residences within the boundary. 

Though the agency admits the new regulation has the potential to be unpopular, especially with private homeowners, in a statement released Monday the TSA says they’re just doing their job.

Quote :
It is this agency’s mission to dehumanize and cause discomfort to air travelers in hopes that these will feel like security. To pursue that aim, we must continually tighten our regulations, and that means reaching beyond shoe removal and inside-the-clothes touching to traveler’s vehicles.
Any items deemed to be unsafe for air travel found inside the car will be confiscated, and the vehicle removed to an impound lot for further screening. In extreme cases, such as where swabs of the vehicle give probable cause for explosives such as gasoline, the TSA will decide whether to render the car safe by explosion or by burning.

The car’s owner may then reclaim as much of the safe exploded or burned bits as can be collected and identified upon return to their city of departure.

http://www.atlbanana.com/tsa-now-requires-all-cars-parked-near-airport-to-be-left-unlocked/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED   TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:37 pm

If you valee they go through your car at most airports because the valee lot is usually near the superstructure of the terminals. (& they have keys...)They even leave a nice little 'tag' just like when they search your bag(s). Pretty sure the sob's steal my quarters too but its circumstantial at best.

ColonelZ wrote:

on October 8, 2013

Its ok folks its just satire but these people are so insane this could be a reality in the near future.

TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED 640px-Car_park_-8-533x400

I just love the way those nice TSA people treat me.

HARTSFIELD-JACKSON–The Transportation Safety Administration now requires all cars parked within a five mile radius of the airports boundary to remain unlocked at all times to allow easy search of the vehicle by TSA agents. The new requirement will include cars parked at private residences within the boundary. 

Though the agency admits the new regulation has the potential to be unpopular, especially with private homeowners, in a statement released Monday the TSA says they’re just doing their job.

Quote :
It is this agency’s mission to dehumanize and cause discomfort to air travelers in hopes that these will feel like security. To pursue that aim, we must continually tighten our regulations, and that means reaching beyond shoe removal and inside-the-clothes touching to traveler’s vehicles.
Any items deemed to be unsafe for air travel found inside the car will be confiscated, and the vehicle removed to an impound lot for further screening. In extreme cases, such as where swabs of the vehicle give probable cause for explosives such as gasoline, the TSA will decide whether to render the car safe by explosion or by burning.

The car’s owner may then reclaim as much of the safe exploded or burned bits as can be collected and identified upon return to their city of departure.

http://www.atlbanana.com/tsa-now-requires-all-cars-parked-near-airport-to-be-left-unlocked/
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED   TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 pm

what do the cars run on? Gasoline? they will then all be blown up.....kabooooom!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED   TSA NOW REQUIRES ALL CARS PARKED NEAR AIRPORT TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1