Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think

Go down 
+5
Delfi
GROUNDZERO
researcher
Kitiara
Internet Pilgrim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think Empty
PostSubject: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Stan Deyo "What's Coming in 2013?" on Firefall Talk Radio/ February 24, 2013 interview, posted on youtube. Wow! This is the most complete revelation of what has been going on behind the scenes with our government, the Watchers, Obama, Israel, the set-up for revealing the AC and the great deception that's coming that I've ever heard. He says that basically, everything is in overdrive & it seems that it will begin to occur soon - in the next few months.

THIS IS A MUST LISTEN IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:56 am

Thanks, IP! thanks
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 am

Kitiara wrote:
Thanks, IP! thanks

Ditto that. I'm saving it off now as an mp3. UP
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:34 pm

If he's right and Obama being at the Temple this March for the Abomination of Desolation ( as is being discussed elsewhere) is right, that means the secretive thing BamBam is doing is placing a nuke there...... goooogle
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:39 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2288992/Stealth-bomber-comes-land-just-metres-picture-perfect-beach-deserted-island.html
Air Force publishes photos of a B-2 "spirit" landing on Diego Garcia. All B-2 missions fly out of MO with the exception of the 2 that were moved to Guam last month. They don't so much as land anywhere to & from destination. They refuel 6 - 8 times mid-air and fly from MO to the middle east or wherever they're headed. The do this because the plane requires 120 hours of maintenance for every hour it spends in the air so we don't have the capacity to work on them just anywhere. If they're landing in Diego now (not 'if' if the AF is posting photos of such) we're posting pics so the russians or iranians or chinese or israeli's or whomever get the message that they're being moved into theater and its very very significant.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:07 am

120 hours of maintenance for 1 hour of up time??? Reminds me of a friends old FIAT that I used to work on back in the 1980's. cyclops Not lying bout this story either. By the time I finally convinced him to sell the dang thing I'd replaced the pistons & rings, resurfaced a warped head, installed new valves & seats, and the list grew from there over the years.

Fix
It
Again
Tony

I'd call that B-2 a money suck. [ calling it a FIAT would be insulting ]
Back to top Go down
Angry Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:32 am

relise the sun rises in different spots each day bouncing across the horison and back in a weeks time,,orion is also bouncing up to 60 degrees across the horison and back in a week,the moon is flipping upside down nightly along with the shadow on the moon face..knowing gravity and elecromagnatism i decided to see whats going on,
NASA claims a brown dwarf sun thats not coming closer moved moon off eccentric orbit 164 degrees,,from the orbit of pluto,and it will not come closer,,,well i doubted that part,,,so now three years after the moon began to flip the stars are now dancing,,meaning we ourselves are wobbling massivly on axis.
the brown dwarf is chasing us around the sun at this moment,will be shoeing its face in march.
read revelations with a different light,,this is the descriptive of a brown dwarf star passing the planet.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:05 am

researcher wrote:
Kitiara wrote:
Thanks, IP! Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think 591997060

Ditto that. I'm saving it off now as an mp3. Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think 124550655
Researcher, I've been trying to do that using various websites, but have been unsuccessful.
Can you help??? I'd really like to listen on my mp3 player while working.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:51 am

billetman wrote:
researcher wrote:
Kitiara wrote:
Thanks, IP! Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think 591997060

Ditto that. I'm saving it off now as an mp3. Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think 124550655
Researcher, I've been trying to do that using various websites, but have been unsuccessful.

Billetman, I use a program called Video Get to download and convert. I've used this program for years and it works quite well. It does cost a few $ but for what it does it's well worth it. I think you can download and use it on a limited trial basis before you have to register it. http://nuclear-coffee.com/VideoGet I use the Windoze version but there's a Mac version too.

I also use a Firefox add-on called FVD Suite but I've only used it for saving video so far. It does come with a converter and will save video as mp3 but I haven't used that bit of the suite yet. The parts I've used work quite well and you can't beat free. http://flashvideodownloader.org/fvd-suite/
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:52 pm

researcher wrote:
billetman wrote:
researcher wrote:
Kitiara wrote:

Billetman, I use a program called Video Get to download and convert. I've used this program for years and it works quite well. It does cost a few $ but for what it does it's well worth it. I think you can download and use it on a limited trial basis before you have to register it. http://nuclear-coffee.com/VideoGet I use the Windoze version but there's a Mac version too.

I also use a Firefox add-on called FVD Suite but I've only used it for saving video so far. It does come with a converter and will save video as mp3 but I haven't used that bit of the suite yet. The parts I've used work quite well and you can't beat free. http://flashvideodownloader.org/fvd-suite/

Many thanks! I tried a couple of free programs today but only got one to work and was limited to only 20 minutes because of the length of the video.
I'l have to try the ones you suggested.
Back to top Go down
t3nsor

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Here is the link to download the mp3: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/firefall-talk-radio/2013/02/25/reflections-in-the-dark--stan-deyo-returns.mp3
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:52 pm

billetman wrote:
researcher wrote:
Kitiara wrote:

There's a couple of free ways to do it also (anything you can do for free, I usually know about it.) Save the youtube video with realplayer, then download a program called AoA Audio Extractor. It's free & works great. I got mine through cnet because I know downloads from there are safe. You simply load the video into it and you can save the audio track as mp3. wma, etc.
Aside fro,m that there's a couple of online sites just to rip audio straight from youtube. My favorite is called "listen to youtube" though it's often busy (meaning you have to try a number of times before it successfully rips the audio) and it works best for shorter clips like songs.
http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

There are other, similar sites also. At the moment I can't find the link for the other one I've used regularly but I remember it handled larger files more easily. Just google "rip audio from youtube" to find sites.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:53 pm

researcher wrote:
120 hours of maintenance for 1 hour of up time??? Reminds me of a friends old FIAT that I used to work on back in the 1980's. cyclops Not lying bout this story either. By the time I finally convinced him to sell the dang thing I'd replaced the pistons & rings, resurfaced a warped head, installed new valves & seats, and the list grew from there over the years.

Fix
It
Again
Tony

I'd call that B-2 a money suck. [ calling it a FIAT would be insulting ]

I also had a friend named Tony that had a subaru just like that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think   Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stan Deyo What's Coming in 2013 - It's faster & much bigger than you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: