Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

$9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank Empty
PostSubject: $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank   $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:18 pm

$9Trillion... that's 9,000 Billions, and no one knows who got it.  Amazing!

http://investmentwatchblog.com/wake-up-america-9-trillion-missing-from-the-federal-reserve-bank/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank   $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Try total of 221+ Trillion and ALL of Ft. Knox is LEASED... meaning NO GOLD, NO AMERICAN WEALTH.

IT IS GONE.... THEY STOLE IT AND WANT YOU TO PAY FOR IT TO THEM AND THEY WILL STILL SELL AMERICAN LAND FOR DEBT TO THE CHINESE AND LEAVE YOU WITH THAT BILL TOO!!!!!!!!!

WANT THAT FOR YOUR KID????
WANT THAT FOR YOUR GRAND KIDS????

I DON'T WANT IT FOR ME, YOU OR OUR KIDS!!!!

FEDERALIST PAPER #26 i BELIEVE SAYS WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISSOLVE THE GOV EVEN BY FORCE.
Do it before they buy more bullets. And kick em while they are down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank   $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:13 pm

The Trucker Rally is like Jericho!
It is a circle around D.C. ... who'd thought eh?
If you pray enough for the collapse of this illegitimate gov and put trustworthy in charge of paying debt and stop all overseas mil bases alone ... you could make a big dent.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank   $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:25 pm

This runs back to "TARP". The FED and FDIC were bailing out every banking institution 8 ways of Wednesday. It was & still IS a damn joke. The Fed & FDIC claims they were 'bailing out' banks yet there is -0- record of where the money actually went. They hold fast to the rumor that revealing where the money went would compromise the aforementioned banks ability to function & compete within the marketplace. I still have most of the data before it was scrubbed from the net if you're interested. Like I've said prior, I've been copying and pasting into WORD for years now since the links quit working.

P.S. the Swiss refer to UBS as "Useful But Shit".....
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank   $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:25 am

quietobserver wrote:
This runs back to "TARP". The FED and FDIC were bailing out every banking institution 8 ways of Wednesday. It was & still IS a damn joke. The Fed & FDIC claims they were 'bailing out' banks yet there is -0- record of where the money actually went. They hold fast to the rumor that revealing where the money went would compromise the aforementioned banks ability to function & compete within the marketplace.
You are so right...... we were already going downhill before that, but when the bailout took place, the plunger was taken out of the tub.  And now, the country has gone down the drain....at least what's left of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank   $9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$9Tr Missing from the Federal Reserve Bank
Page 1 of 1