Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? Empty
PostSubject: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:16 am

WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? Qnews-short

WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?

Steve,

Thank you for all of the important updates that you provide to us everyday.
It has changed my life and has made us much more aware of what is going on
around us.

This morning I was watching the local morning news on our NBC station, and
there was about a 15 second mention along with camera footage from their
helicopter of 20 Canadian F18's that landed at our local civilian airport
in Centennial yesterday afternoon. The news reporter said he "had no idea
why they were here", and said he wanted to follow up later with more
information. Of coarse there is no mention of this story on their website,
or anywhere else on the web.

This is unusual, since I have never heard of any foreign military landing
at this airport before. We have an Air Force Base, Buckley, about 10 miles
away from us.

Just thought it was interesting, especially with everything going on now.

Oct 11, 2013
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Was wondering about this when one just buzzed the house at about 500 ft.  We live 4-5 miles from this airport, and while it is not too uncommon to have military planes do touch and go's to practice (A-10's most often, and actually B-1's a few years ago), they are all US Military.  Didn't get a close enough look to see markings, but was mos def an F-18.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Actually, quite a few have flown by so far...looks like they went one x one to the south west.  Not circling around, just gone.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Most American air assets are deployed. Scenarios whereby the US is "borrowing" Canadian starts at strange and goes downhill from there.

Unless all goes dark first you'll (all Americans) still have a couple three days forewarning, albeit somewhat covertly. At this point its becoming generally accepted that the next 'real regional war' will evolve into a 'world war'. Israel and Switzerland will call up all reserves which means '9 to 49 blind crippled or crazy, if they can't walk wheel them home', no humour intended, I'm included and its and old cliche. As that is occurring the Swiss will also be deploying to Rome to bolster the guard to protect the library errrr the pope. None of this can be done under the cover of darkness unless communication itself goes by the wayside. I don't intend on glamourizing Suisse or Israel, they simply represent the "canary in the coalmine".
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Per CANADIAN NEWS

U.S. Air Force fires general in charge of nuclear-missile force

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-air-force-fires-general-in-charge-of-nuclear-missile-force/article14830098/?cmpid=rss1

I'm sure its available in the U.S., but after hearing about it the first 3 articles that 'popped' on yahoo were all Canadian. Coincidence????scratch
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Per CANADIAN NEWS

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-air-force-fires-general-in-charge-of-nuclear-missile-force/article14830098/?cmpid=rss1

I'm sure its available in the U.S., but after hearing about it the first 3 articles that 'popped' on yahoo were all Canadian. Coincidence????scratch
zero is making room for one of his zombies. And to think this nightmare is only just beginning.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Well said. Time will tell, but when the news begins to discuss such things regularly, as we are now, its readily discernible that its about to get ugly. Ever read anything that said Klinton never actually had launch codes? The football isn't the football if it can't make the mushroom grow.

scottr99 wrote:
quietobserver wrote:
Per CANADIAN NEWS

zero is making room for one of his zombies. And to think this nightmare is only just beginning.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:30 pm

More info, or lack thereof, on the original story from local news:

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/359439/222/12-Canadian-F-18-fighter-jets-fly-around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"?   WHY WOULD 20 CANADIAN F- 18S BE IN CENTENNIAL COLORADO,PREPARATION FOR "YARD FARMING"? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: