Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Good to know' and share details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

'Good to know'  and share details Empty
PostSubject: 'Good to know' and share details   'Good to know'  and share details I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 am

I can't download it to have it, but there is a transcript
on www.shoebat.com

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

'Good to know'  and share details Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Good to know' and share details   'Good to know'  and share details I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 am

Malik (pronounced Mad-duck) Obama - whose 501(c)(3) non-profit status was granted by none other than Lois Lerner of the IRS & made retroactive for almost 3 years, UNHEARD OF. Why? Because they had to wait until after the 2010 elections because had they done so before they likely would have lost control of the Senate because of the outrage.

The rest of the world knows prez o'bomber is a muslim terrorist in cahoots with the Saudis and the 'brotherhood'. 

And if anyone isn't aware that was the Michael Savage show. Michael's entry visa to the U.K. was DENIED a few years back because he was continually slamming 'big brother', 'surveillance state', etc. etc.. and as bad as the US is the UK is a police state above all others. You can't move 3 feet in London without being on candid camera.
Back to top Go down

'Good to know' and share details
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: