Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY Empty
PostSubject: Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY   Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:49 pm

The taliban thought to assassinate her, shooting her in the head when she
was 14.  Yet she recovered and continues to speak the cause through peace.

Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY Malaladailyshow-2

http://www.businessinsider.com/malala-yousafzai-left-jon-stewart-speechless-2013-10#ixzz2hGGEMQc1

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY   Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:04 pm

She's clearly a very brave and genuine young woman. Not to mention intelligent & articulate. Many people also often forget that English is not everyone's first language, so she's positively incredible.

Sadly, she's being used as a CIA pawn in their public opinion war to protect their opium/heroin racket. Not so sure it was the Taliban who shot her...they're all a bunch of criminals, the flag they fly is irrelevant. I really, truly don't mean to sound crass or insensitive, but she wouldn't have been evacuated to top shelf Western medicine were it not for the fact that they intended to use her as a lever to sway public opinion.

If you don't believe me research how the Taliban murders women. Not by gunshot.

None of this changes the fact that she's incredibly brave and has fought through quite a lot, and while she appears to be a sweet young lady she's obviously tougher than a two dollar steak.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY   Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 pm

I believe you. MSM and all...same as 'Showtime".

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY   Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Keep in mind I'm a funny foreigner (for the most part), what do you mean by 'Showtime'?. Hate to admit it, but I looked it up online & I'm still faceypalm Sorry, I'm kind of an obsessive sponge, so when I get stumped it drives me nuts.

Dove wrote:
I believe you.  MSM and all...same as 'Showtime".
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY   Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:05 pm

No problem. Showtime is a premium movie channel offered on cable, like HBO.
In other words, a presenter of fiction for 'entertainment'.
That her story is not 'truth' doesn't surprise me. I should have known.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY   Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks Dove. D'Oh...I am familiar with showtime, HBO, skinemax, et. all.

The young lady's 'story' is true to the best of her knowledge. She was nearly killed, had a bit of 'favorable fortune', but at the end of the day she 'fought' her way out of the situation. Assuredly, she has no clue of the dynamics that were created for & now navigated by her...'They' don't select the village idiot, 'they' pick winners. Genetic testing aside its somewhat simple for 'them' to pick an alpha 'fighter'. She is clearly a spirited little thing & you are either born an obstinate ornery fighter or you aren't. Most aren't. She however; clearly IS. This would have been apparent from when she was little so they more than likely picked her early. I pray she finds The Lord because she's stuck in the musloid lie at the moment. She appears to be intelligent enough to be one of the few to ascertain that the musloid lie is a load of [email=$h@t]$h@t[/email].

Now that we're in the End Times some things really speak volumes to the Glory of God. It took satan, little spit that it is, nearly 700 years to figure out how it would respond to Jesus Christ arriving on Earth, in the flesh. Consistent with Scripture, the aforementioned little spit was at one point quite the 'thing', yet it took it nearly 700 years to carefully craft a lie in an attempt to contradict the TRUTH.

Dove wrote:
No problem.  Showtime is a premium movie channel offered on cable, like HBO.
In other words, a presenter of fiction for 'entertainment'.
That her story is not 'truth' doesn't surprise me.  I should have known.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY   Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malala speaks for education PEACEFULLY
Page 1 of 1