Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New US Emperor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The New US Emperor Empty
PostSubject: The New US Emperor   The New US Emperor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

The New US Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New US Emperor   The New US Emperor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:04 pm

The NEW Chinese 'ruling party' are 100% from the Chicom military. Its a known fact. No different than the fact that Putin
was FSB/KGB & now rules Russia with an iron fist. The new Chicoms aren't interested in expanding their economy,
lending, etc., they're going to call in old debts.

I'm not a big fan of the guy presenting on the link, but he's correct. It's important to remember that Steve Quayle,
Stan Deyo & others were labeled as 'idiots' and 'cry wolf' but were putting out a consistent message a long time ago.
There's an old cliché that escapes me at the moment, but the gist of it is the difference between someone labeled a
'prophet' & someone labeled a 'fool' is 7 years. I.e. you're labeled a fool or an idiot if you're too far ahead of the curve..........

And since this yahoo brought up 'debt ceiling' & 'default':

1. The 14th Amendment of the US Constitution requires debt to be serviced before ALL ELSE.
2. http://treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir/ir_expense.htm
3. NO ONE can ever possibly explain why the US would ever default on its debt obligations unless O-bomber CHOOSES
to not 'pay the bill' so to speak. Which, for the record, might not be out of the question.
4. On a personal rant soapbox soapbox soapbox ,  O-bomber attempts to portray himself as some sort of sportsman. Any God Fearing individual who has ever participated in any organized sport can clearly 'make him' by the
photo's taken of him whilst 'sporting'. He's a tinkerbell fairy, i.e. as I've learned recently from a new acquaintance he 
began his football career as a TE and currently plays WR.

(Texans have a lovely understanding of the English language)

soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox 
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

Last edited by Delfi on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fit to page.)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The New US Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New US Emperor   The New US Emperor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Q wrote:
I've learned recently from a new acquaintance he began his football career as a TE and currently plays WR.

I am NOT nor have I ever been a sports fan and that's the line I usually use when some over inflated jock starts trying to talk about sports with me. I can usually shut them down pretty quick with just a few questions.

Q: How long does it usually take for a tight end to become a wide receiver? (I actually have NO IDEA what either of them are - honestly)

Q: Are the Padres playing the Chargers this weekend? (These I do know - one is a baseball team and the other a football team. I've just exhausted my knowledge of sports)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

The New US Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New US Emperor   The New US Emperor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Ha ha! Researcher, that's good! Smile

we take in plenty of money to pay that bill. He's just being a donkey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New US Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New US Emperor   The New US Emperor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New US Emperor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: