Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Egyptians in America

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Egyptians in America Empty
PostSubject: Egyptians in America   Egyptians in America I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Egyptians in America
The discovery of the Artifacts for, Egyptians in America  has connected a lot of the World Archaeological research.
Egyptians in America B%2520343
   This Artifact that was removed from Burrows Cave in Illinois. The Artifact was identified as a Artifact for King Zaphnath who was Joseph in the Bible.   (Pharoah named Joseph Zaphenat-Pa'aneah,)
  The direction of the Boat on King Zaphnath's Crown is coming to Aztlan. Aztlan of Ophir is now the United States.

King Zaphnath Pa'aneah ruled Egypt from the Temple of Amon at Aravis Egypt for 48 years.

King Zaphnath recorded 12 trips to Aztlan of Ophir and Smithsonian Archaeologist are aware of this information.

The Son of the Right Hand symbol is on the bottom right side of the Copper Artifact.

Then the Box above the symbol is the Hebrew symbol is for the Ark of the Covenents.

This is a strong indication that Zaphnath or (Joseph) Ruled Egypt according to the Ten Comandments in the Bible.

The Son of the Right symbol on the right bottom corner is a Semitic symbol.

The Three Diamonds are Egyptian symbols for the greatest wealth.
This Artifact is for King Zaphnath (Joseph) the Ruler of Egypt who came North America in 1744 BC.

Then on the top is (m) the (m) is for my (^) is the symbol for Egypt. And then the umbrella shape means the Umbrella Empire of Egypt established by King Zaphnath.

King Zaphnath wrote that he found another place for Egyptians to Farm and Mine when he was 36 years old. This date would be 17,44 BC.
Egyptians in America Surpreme%2520Ruler%2520and%2520Name_%2520428
    Each Egyptian Ruler had a seprate Hieroglyph symbol. This is the Hieroglyph that King Zaphnath chose for himself was Shu the Crocodile.
  This same Hieroglph was found at Aravis Egypt for King Zaphnath.
King Zaphnath is holding the Staff of the Lord.

Then on the bottom right is ( - ) which meant number one.

Next above the (-) is one X this Gold Artifact. X is the Symbol for First or Father.

Then above the (X) is a Diamond which meant greatest wealth.

Then above the (X) is the ( ^II ) Symbol which is for the 2nd or both Lands of Egypt.

Then above is the elongated ( W ) symbol. The W symbol meant a large body of Water or the Ocean. Meaning King Zaphnath had crossed the Ocean to get here.

King Zaphnath was known to be a wise King in Egypt and knew that Shu the Crocodile symbol was a more powerfull symbol than the the Bird symbols.

And that He would be worshiped as a very powerfull God by the Egyptians that were not of Semitic decent.

Egyptians in America

See,  Joseph King of Egypt, Dead Sea Scrolls Collections

And,   Dead Sea Scrolls Collections  for more information. 
Perhaps additional Records are in order;  Joseph was recorded as building the first large Wood Boat that had sails in Egypt.  During 7 year drouth People flocked into Egypt and there was simply not enough Land by the Nile River to plant Grain to feed these People. Joseph wrote that he found a better place for Egyptians to Farm and Mine when he was 36 years old. This date would be 17,44 BC. Joseph knew where Ophir was located. He had the exact distance in his Atlantis Bible to the Hio River in Aztlan or Ophir with him. 

For Security he only let his Decendents that became Kings in Egypt know where Ophir was located at. Joseph recorded 12 Trips to Ophir and grew Grain at Ophir.

Joseph Mined for Gold at Ophir to bring back to Egypt also. Aztlan of Ophir is now the United States and the Hio River is now the Mississippi River.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Egyptians in America   Egyptians in America I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Yeah. I spent about 2 hours or more and read EVERYTHING over on that page. Upper left corner there are about 5 topics to choose from. See them all.

ColonelZ, would you please clean the page format up on your posting?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Egyptians in America   Egyptians in America I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:38 am

Researcher, hopefully this is better, that was a mess....

Egyptians in America
The discovery of the Artifacts for, Egyptians in America  has connected a lot of the World Archaeological research.

Egyptians in America B%2520343

This Artifact that was removed from Burrows Cave in Illinois. The Artifact was identified as a Artifact for King Zaphnath who was Joseph in the Bible.   (Pharoah named Joseph Zaphenat-Pa'aneah,)
  The direction of the Boat on King Zaphnath's Crown is coming to Aztlan. Aztlan of Ophir is now the United States.

King Zaphnath Pa'aneah ruled Egypt from the Temple of Amon at Aravis Egypt for 48 years.

King Zaphnath recorded 12 trips to Aztlan of Ophir and Smithsonian Archaeologist are aware of this information.

The Son of the Right Hand symbol is on the bottom right side of the Copper Artifact.

Then the Box above the symbol is the Hebrew symbol is for the Ark of the Covenents.

This is a strong indication that Zaphnath or (Joseph) Ruled Egypt according to the Ten Comandments in the Bible.

The Son of the Right symbol on the right bottom corner is a Semitic symbol.

The Three Diamonds are Egyptian symbols for the greatest wealth.
This Artifact is for King Zaphnath (Joseph) the Ruler of Egypt who came North America in 1744 BC.

Then on the top is (m) the (m) is for my (^) is the symbol for Egypt. And then the umbrella shape means the Umbrella Empire of Egypt established by King Zaphnath.

King Zaphnath wrote that he found another place for Egyptians to Farm and Mine when he was 36 years old. This date would be 17,44 BC.

Perhaps additional Records are in order;  Joseph was recorded as building the first large Wood Boat that had sails in Egypt.  During 7 year drouth People flocked into Egypt and there was simply not enough Land by the Nile River to plant Grain to feed these People. Joseph wrote that he found a better place for Egyptians to Farm and Mine when he was 36 years old. This date would be 17,44 BC. Joseph knew where Ophir was located. He had the exact distance in his Atlantis Bible to the Hio River in Aztlan or Ophir with him. 

For Security he only let his Decendents that became Kings in Egypt know where Ophir was located at. Joseph recorded 12 Trips to Ophir and grew Grain at Ophir.

Joseph Mined for Gold at Ophir to bring back to Egypt also. Aztlan of Ophir is now the United States and the Hio River is now the Mississippi River.

[url=https://sites.google.com/site/ancientegyptiansinamerica/home/Surpreme Ruler and Name_]Egyptians in America Surpreme%2520Ruler%2520and%2520Name_%2520428[/url]
    Each Egyptian Ruler had a seprate Hieroglyph symbol. This is the Hieroglyph that King Zaphnath chose for himself was Shu the Crocodile.

This same Hieroglph was found at Aravis Egypt for King Zaphnath.
King Zaphnath is holding the Staff of the Lord.

Then on the bottom right is ( - ) which meant number one.

Next above the (-) is one X this Gold Artifact. X is the Symbol for First or Father.

Then above the (X) is a Diamond which meant greatest wealth.
Then above the (X) is the ( ^II ) Symbol which is for the 2nd or both Lands of Egypt.

Then above is the elongated ( W ) symbol. The W symbol meant a large body of Water or the Ocean. Meaning King Zaphnath had crossed the Ocean to get here.

King Zaphnath was known to be a wise King in Egypt and knew that Shu the Crocodile symbol was a more powerfull symbol than the the Bird symbols.

And that He would be worshiped as a very powerfull God by the Egyptians that were not of Semitic decent.

Egyptians in America

See,  Joseph King of Egypt, Dead Sea Scrolls Collections
And,   Dead Sea Scrolls Collections  for more information. 
Back to top Go down
chele889

PostSubject: Re: Egyptians in America   Egyptians in America I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:46 am

the "WEST" 

Wow... I have never heard of this one before!  
Egyptians came to America?!!! 

WHAAAAAT***
I had a STRANGE Dream I posted on Watchmen on the Wall Forum on 9/20/13 in which I sat saw a STRANGE ADVERTISEMENT never seen before.  It was a CUT OFF/OUT Blue Jean LEVI's at the Upper Thigh;  The Stickers all still on it, and on the Leather Pocket was a HUGE red 'W" on it.  Above the Label was the ANNOUNCEMENT;  It was Announcing the Aliens coming!

It was confirmed when just 15 days later Netanyahu made a STRANGE Comment   to the IRANIAN Youth that if they were free, they "would wear BLUE JEANS and Listen to 'W'estern Music, and have Free Elections."
The Iranians then responded with a altered picture of Netanyahu's RED LINE Bomb, and had the line drawn right where the CUT OFF was!  

This picture RED LINE was placed on the Thigh (which is in Hebrew is the GENERATIVE part of the body)!!!

Very Strange indeed and the 'W' I know means 'the WEST' the LEVI's are the LEVITES meaning ATTACHED.  The Aaronic Lineage is being shown to be the Lineage that these ALIEN's Nephilim corrupt by MIXING their seed with this Lineage.  Daniel 2:43  

The Dream changed and I was saw a lady who had very Strange Red Hair.  She was Very proud of her hair as it was unique in that it was at the Top Straight hair, then at the EARS it was Very CURLY, and then at the END was WIRY. 

I then found myself and this Red Haired lady as contestants in a Game Show, and the Host had an ANNOUNCEMENT that there is going to be a CHANGE of plans.  Then a mechanical walking machine came on stage and went up to the contestants.  
The machine was looking for a DNA match in the Contestants.

It came up to each one with no response until it got to the lady with the strange RED HAIR and stopped, Scanned her DNA and then EJECTED itself as REACHING OUT TO RECEIVE something from her.

The Host then said, "This Womans DNA is a MATCH!"

She looked at me next to her, and said, "I Don't Understand."  I told her, "The Nephilim are found in Genesis 6 in the Bible; They have generated their DNA with mankind and you have their DNA."

End of dream.

Much has been expounded on this dream on the Watchmen on the Wall Forum, but i wanted to know if you all had any thoughts on this?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptians in America   Egyptians in America I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egyptians in America
Page 1 of 1