Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REQUIEM FOR A FALLEN NATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

REQUIEM FOR A FALLEN NATION Empty
PostSubject: REQUIEM FOR A FALLEN NATION   REQUIEM FOR A FALLEN NATION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:17 am

By Sheriff Jim R. Schwiesow, Ret.
February 2, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

MAY PEACE BE UPON THE CHILDREN OF GOD IN THESE FINAL DAYS:

Who are we to challenge the morals of Islamic extremists who subject their women and children to the menace of guerilla warfare? A nation that subjects its women to the deadly perils of front line combat has reached the twilight of its existence. And we, dear readers, have arrived at that point:

Put on your mourning clothes, roll out the bagpipes, raise the bugle, and lower the flag; we’re about to put a once great Republic to eternal rest in that graveyard of deceased commonwealths.

“If you do not obey Me, I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze…your land shall not yield its’ produce… I I will lay your cities to waste and I will bring the land to desolation” —Leviticus 26:24-33

A nation blessed of God rests upon the underpinnings of moral integrity; a lack of such moral soundness portends great peril for a nation of peoples’ lacking such wholesomeness. This is a society up to its ears in filthiness and moral depravity. – A nation of absolute lawlessness: “A nations of people that wantonly commits sin also commits lawlessness as sin is lawlessness.” —John 3:4

The United States at the present time is unquestionably a nation of absolute lawlessness.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Schwiesow/jim201.htm
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: